Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kaila
Curious July 2019 Ontario

diy hanging bouquets shepherd hooks

Kaila, on June 19, 2019 at 11:00 Posted in DIY 0 6

weddingdiy hanging bouquets shepherd hooks 1

I cant seem to find any videos or websites to show how to make this..anyone know where I can find that? Or even wire instead of the string

6 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on June 21, 2019 at 22:43
  • Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh those are really pretty. I'm confident that you can put this together even if you don't find a video. I can understand your concerns regarding the wire ie type of wire to use, which tools do you need but a pair of wire cutters will work but as for the wire you might have to go to a hardware store and ask for advice.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This project can be made with a hot glue gun and string on a mason jar. Michaels has everything you need in one place. Walmart is another source in the crafts section for lower pricing if shopping around.

• Kelly
    Expert September 2019 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

What Seleena suggested is what I would do. Tie the string or wrap the wire around the neck of the jar and hot glue it in place. I just googled "hanging mason jar" and got a bunch of how to videos, so maybe check those out?

• Kaila
    Curious July 2019 Ontario
    Kaila ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am looking on how to do the mason jars with the string or wire. Having a youtube video would help

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

When you say make this are you meaning The shephards hooks- you can get anywhere that sells outdoor things- canadian tire, home depot, dollar store even has them. Mason jars walmart best bet, then the string or wire I would suggest a home hardware. then the flowers you could ask a florist what flowers are in there and put it together.

• Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That looks so pretty! From the looks of it, the string is just tied (and probably hot glued) around the neck of the mason jar.

Here is a link for a DIY wire hanging mason jar. Hope that helps!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics