Slma

Edmonton, Alberta · From December 2017

Happily married 🎉

September 13, 2020

1313days 10hrs
S
Indoor photo spots in surrounding emdonton area, where masking isn't required
Slma, On September 2, 2020 at 11:36

Does anyone have any good suggestions for indoor photo spots outside of Edmonton, preferably south of Edmonton as we live near Leduc. Hopefully we can have our photos taken outside, but I'd like to...

Slma, friday 25-Sep-20 3
S
a Reporter Showed Up At My Wedding This Past Weekend
Slma, On September 14, 2020 at 19:00

We had a beautiful Banff wedding planned for this winter. We cancelled with the intention of rescheduling. That lasted for about 2 days before we decided just to get married. We planned everything in...

Kl, tuesday 15-Sep-20 8
S
Outdoor covered photography edmonton
Slma, On September 10, 2020 at 15:01

Anyone have any good suggestions for outdoor covered areas in edmonton? we moved our wedding to this weekend but it's calling for rain. we don't have an indoor backup because i don't all of the...

Vinod, friday 11-Sep-20 5
S
Couples getting married on February 27, 2021 in Alberta
Slma, On May 26, 2020 at 19:57

Anyone else thinking about trying to forge ahead with their date? February feels so far away, but I'm honestly not sure it's far enough when large gatherings and an end to social distancing likely...

Slma, tuesday 26-May-20 6
Amanda
Covid-19 Date Changes
Amanda, On May 6, 2020 at 16:58

Hello Future Brides, Wondering if anyone else is postponing their dates. My original date was on July 18th 2020, and we have decided to move it to October 9th 2020 in hopes this Pandemic will be...

Kerri, saturday 20-Jun-20 226 3
S
Rsvp on website?
Slma, On May 25, 2020 at 20:01

Our wedding is in February 2021. We’re hoping for the best so we’ve decided to send out our save the dates within the next month or so. The save the dates are pretty clear that things aren’t set in...

Ashley, sunday 31-May-20 8
S
Card stock
Slma, On May 18, 2020 at 16:01

I have purchased a really beautiful invitation template suite off Etsy. Rather than try and track down someone who can print it for me, I'm going to try and print it myself. Does anyone know of any...

Slma, thursday 21-May-20 7
Jessica
Wedding Favours
Jessica, On May 11, 2020 at 20:29

Hey Guys, I’m trying to figure out what to do for wedding favours that isn’t super expensive.. Can you please help?

Cathy, saturday 29-Aug-20 24
S
Diy flowers using costco wedding package as base?
Slma, On January 19, 2020 at 17:14

Hi everyone I'm thinking about buying 2 Costco wedding flower packages: the white and pink pacakge for $400 that includes Bride's Bouquet, 3 Bridesmaids' Bouquets, 4 Corsages, and 6...

Koulla, monday 1-Jun-20 9
Carly
Music Playlist idea's
Carly, On January 9, 2020 at 08:33

Hey everyone, So I'm still in the early stages (verrrrrrrry early) stages of wedding planning, but i’m too antsy to just wait around. So for our music we don’t need to rent any equipment because we...

Tracy, tuesday 4-Feb-20 8 1
Liga
How many of you are taking their husband's surname after wedding.....
Liga, On October 13, 2019 at 22:13

How many of you are taking their husband's surname after wedding..... If you are from Quebec, You will know, here it is not possible legally. I would need to get married officially outside Quebec...

Liga, sunday 15-Mar-20 69
Michelle
Sunflower Field Engagement Session - Samson Photography
Michelle, On September 22, 2019 at 19:18

Hey everyone! I wanted to share some of the photos from our engagement session earlier this month! We had our hearts set on having our photos done in a sunflower field and thankfully made it out...

#GotmanTablefor2, thursday 26-Sep-19 15
M
Catering costs
Maria, On September 16, 2019 at 23:08

Hi guys! I need help please! I'm in the process of planning my wedding and I'm unsure of what is too much for cost of catering. My fiancee and I are having 50 guest and are thinking buffet style. I've...

Samantha, monday 23-Sep-19 12
Karina
Best florists in Banff?
Karina, On August 27, 2019 at 17:00

Hello, Can someone please advise me on the best florist in Banff to use for my wedding? Thank you! Karina

Lisa, thursday 12-Sep-19 7
Deanna
Engagement photos location
Deanna, On July 10, 2019 at 11:49

Hey everyone, Does anyone have any ideas on where to get engagement photos done? Around Edmonton Area. We don't want to get them done at a place where everyone goes ex: the legislature

Deanna, tuesday 19-Nov-19 8
S
Honeymoon is actually a family vacation??
Slma, On September 2, 2019 at 10:41

Hello. My fiance and I have lived together forever and have 2 kids: 4 and 10. We aren't having a registry (because we don't benefit from this) and are instead opting to request that anyone wishing to...

Ashley, monday 23-Sep-19 16
S
Gambling packages
Slma, On September 2, 2019 at 11:09

We are having some table games at our reception like poker and black jack. My fiance and I thought it might be kind of fun to create little packages that our guests could buy, so for example...

Steven, friday 16-Feb-24 5
S
Combine two themes?
Slma, On September 2, 2019 at 10:55

Hello. We are not planning on having a dance. My fiance isn't big into the idea, and the last couple of weddings we've been at people weren't dancing which just left an awkward space in the middle....

Slma, tuesday 3-Sep-19 5
S
Thinking of doing our own food
Slma, On December 10, 2017 at 16:06

We are thinking of doing our own food. Mostly to save some money, but also because I think we'll enjoy our own food more. Just wondering if anyone has any tips, tips or feedback. We will probably have...

Slma, saturday 17-Feb-18 5

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics