Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Karina
Curious May 2021 Alberta

Best florists in Banff?

Karina, on August 27, 2019 at 17:00 Posted in Alberta 0 7

Hello,

Can someone please advise me on the best florist in Banff to use for my wedding?

Thank you!

Karina

7 Comments

Latest activity by Lisa, on September 12, 2019 at 12:39
  • Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So, I can give great reviews now of Willow Flower Co! They did a great job of everything for our wedding day, and stuck with our vision perfectly! Everything was on time and lasted well thorugh the night and into the next few days.

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Depends what you buy. my friend bought vases from them and they did everything for her! speak with them im sure they can put a package together for you!

• S
    Curious September 2020 Alberta
    Slma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Did they do their own arranging? Or can Costco do that?
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Is there a costco or metro? they have a bunch! my friends have all gotten flowers from there for their weddings

• Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I can provide my feedback after my wedding this Saturday about Willow Flower Company. Have head and seen great things, hoping I’ll be as happy as I expect! Will share some thoughts and photos as soon as I can.
  • Hélène
    Devoted September 2019 Alberta
    Hélène ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ve heard good things about Willow Flower Company and Banff Flowers vit haven’t used them myself.

If you don’t find anything in Banff that sparks your interest, Canmore’s not that far down the highway.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would love to recommend someone I know though I have not been there. The best suggestion is to look up on the internet for the florist in the Banff area. WW vendors also has some vendors available with discounts provided if any for being a member.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics