Edmonton, Alberta · From August 2017

Beatnik, Music Buff, Life Long Learner

Happily married 🎉

July 1, 2018

2098days 8hrs
Shauna
Couples getting married on 1/july/2018 in Alberta
Shauna, On September 26, 2017 at 14:02

Hi y'all! I see we're all going to be Canada Day couples. Yay! Anything special you're doing to recognize the holiday?

James, friday 19-Jan-18 6
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Who said "I love you" first?
Joey, On January 8, 2018 at 08:05

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here Who was the bold romantic who said "I...

Samantha, friday 29-Oct-21 32
Heather
Registry
Heather, On October 21, 2017 at 15:45

Hi All, Getting married in June 2018. Have any of you registered yet? If so did you do the online option? Struggling to decide how I want to complete a registry as our area doesn't have the greatest...

Vanessa, tuesday 9-Jan-18 11
Chanelle
Accesorizing a blush wedding dress?
Chanelle, On November 28, 2017 at 23:01

My wedding dress is pink/blush ! I'm thrilled and I love it, but I'm trying to figure out how to accessorize it. I am determined to wear a cathedral veil, but not sure what an ivory veil looks like...

Victoria, saturday 16-Dec-17 19
Shauna
Domain Issues
Shauna, On October 14, 2017 at 16:25

Hi, I already have my own domain name and I'd like to add it to the website but it doesn't allow me to. How can I do that?

Daphne, tuesday 17-Oct-17 3 184
Shauna
Where to rent dinnerware, linens, and flatware in Edmonton?
Shauna, On September 26, 2017 at 13:09

Hi, does anyone know of a good place to rent dinnerware, linens, and flatware in Edmonton? I need a vendor, but there are so many. I need some guidance.

Ashley, tuesday 26-Sep-17 8
Shauna
Wedding Hidden Costs
Shauna, On September 18, 2017 at 15:27

Anyone out there have any insights into the hidden costs of weddings? I really want to stick to budget, so I want to know what things I need to consider.

Samtam, friday 22-Sep-17 25
Sonja
It's 3 days till my wedding!!
Sonja, On September 20, 2017 at 23:12

I was so happy to chose a date at the end of September when the leaves would be changing and the weather would be cooler. NOT!! Sunday is supposed to be 30 and with the humidity it will be 37...

Sonja, thursday 21-Sep-17 18
Shauna
Grocery Store Cupcakes
Shauna, On September 20, 2017 at 22:29

Anyone ever used a grocery store to do their wedding cupcakes? Are there any good options?

Erin, thursday 21-Sep-17 11
Lynnie
Pick One! Wedding Cake or Cupcakes?
Lynnie, On September 11, 2017 at 06:09

Sweet tooth time!! What will you be serving for dessert? Cake or cupcakes? Pick One! Cake? Photo from Pinterest Or Cupcakes? Photo by James Tang Photography That's our game! If you'd like to go back...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 44
Emilie
The ring clubs!
Emilie, On March 22, 2017 at 06:13

Hey wonderful ladies!!! Is this how you feel every time you look at that ring? Today, I decided to create ring clubs! Let's see who have similar types of rings and show yours off! Show off your...

Jessica, sunday 21-Jan-18 10
Emilie
Show off your coloured ring!
Emilie, On March 22, 2017 at 06:13

Hey beautiful brides-to-be! Your ring might fit in more than one club... If your gemstone is coloured you fit in this club too! What colour is your stone? Share a picture!!! Let's meet the others who...

Sapphire, sunday 11-Feb-18 13
Amber
Elopement or ceremony/reception?
Amber, On September 16, 2017 at 14:37

Hello guys! I am kind of lost right now. I keep jumping back and forth between eloping and having a wedding. At first, my fiance and I were all for eloping, but once we told his dad (accidentally told...

Andrea, tuesday 19-Jun-18 13
Zoë
What do you think about marriage?
Zoë, On July 10, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! I really love this game because I'm a big fan of Sex and The City. What do you think about marriage? a. I always thought I wouldn't get married, but secretly I like the idea b. I have...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 35
Marie
Who wants support in losing weight before your big day!
Marie, On February 17, 2017 at 10:45

Hello everyone!I was looking for a support group on wedding wire of brides who wants to lose weight doesn't matter how much let's encourage each other!My dream dress is a Marianna Liana dress the...

Bianca, tuesday 13-Feb-18 47
Lynnie
Will you be wearing more than 1 wedding dress?
Lynnie, On September 14, 2017 at 13:05

I love the dramatic outfit changes when brides have multiple wedding dresses, but then you can fall so in love with a dress and never want to take it off Will you have more than 1 wedding dress? A...

Dani, wednesday 20-Sep-17 16
Kvdenapoli
Okay is a wedding rehearsal dinner absolutely necessary?
Kvdenapoli, On September 2, 2017 at 00:10

I don't know if we want to do one.... Is it really necessary and if so why?

Natalee, wednesday 21-Feb-18 18
Emilie
Check out the lovely flowers in this Destination wedding in Jamaica!
Emilie, On January 17, 2017 at 07:05

Hey lovely brides and grooms! Check out this lovely destination weddings! Aren't they beautiful? Wedding Cake On a scale of 0 to 10... How much would you like your wedding to look like this! What...

Shauna, thursday 14-Sep-17 8
Hanna
Destination wedding in jamaica
Hanna, On January 16, 2017 at 13:54

Hi! My fiance and I recently got engaged and are both set into having it in Jamaica. Any suggestions as to which resort? We prefer an all inclusive and will allow kids.

Shauna, thursday 14-Sep-17 10
Jennifer
November 10th 2017 - montego bay, jamaica
Jennifer, On June 22, 2017 at 13:01

Happy to help or answer any questions about anyone having a Destination Wedding!!

Vinod, saturday 6-Jan-18 4
Lynnie
Your wedding in numbers! How long will you have been together?
Lynnie, On September 3, 2017 at 10:05

Last question!! On your wedding day, how long will you two have been together? Photo by Beautiful Life Studios in Toronto >>Click here to go back to the previous question, How many vendors are...

Samantha, friday 29-Oct-21 84

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics