Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Heather
Newbie May 2018 Ontario

Registry

Heather, on October 21, 2017 at 15:45 Posted in Ontario 0 11

Hi All,

Getting married in June 2018. Have any of you registered yet? If so did you do the online option? Struggling to decide how I want to complete a registry as our area doesn't have the greatest shopping.

Thanks!

11 Comments

Latest activity by Vanessa, on January 9, 2018 at 21:05
  • Vanessa
    Expert August 2018 Manitoba
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Myregistry.com someone suggested this on one of these sites and you can add all the places that do not have registries such as Canadian Tire. Smiley smile Easy to use!! Smiley smile

• Tradingabyss
    Frequent user August 2018 Ontario
    Tradingabyss ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’ve heard that amazon only has an American registry? I don’t personally know for sure though
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Heather! We are also getting married in June and did our registry a few months ago. We did one through Maritime travel for a honeyfund and also through home outfitters for those who want to give an actual gift. You could do a registry through the Bay. They can purchase the gifts online and it will be sent to a local Bay near you or home outfitters.

• Shauna
    Curious July 2018 Alberta
    Shauna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I signed up at The Bay and Home Outfitters. If you sign up at the Bay they have these events that you can get free food magazines and discounts. My fiancé and I went around the store scanning the things we liked. The good thing too is if what you want is on sale your guests can get it at the price it was when you scanned it. 😀
  • Fiorina
    Curious July 2018 Ontario
    Fiorina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just registered at the bay. They allowed me to select whatever store I wanted and have the option for guests to ship to that store, have me pick up at that store (good since I have several out of town guests), or ship to them. I'm also able to add or modify things online which is great
  • Heather
    Newbie May 2018 Ontario
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you for all the ideas everyone! We decided to go with the bay Smiley smile

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I used home outfitters and bed bath and beyond! They were great for looking online and picking things!

• Alexis
    Curious October 2018 Ontario
    Alexis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have seen that Amazon is also great!

• Tatiana
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Tatiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I went witht he Bay for my registry. they have a good selection and sales from time to time so my guests can buy with some bargains

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'd definitely go with some online retailers then!! Check out Bed Bath & Beyond and Hudson's Bay Company!

Here are some other community discussions that might be helpful:

Where are you registered?

Looking into starting the bridal registry.

Bridal registry

For expert registry tips, check out these articles: Wedding Registry 101, 10 Tips for Creating Your Wedding Registry, The Ultimate Wedding Registry Checklist

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The Bay's online registry is really good. They have lots of options and you can have it delivered to your house or put on layaway at a store for pick-up at a later date.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics