Skip to main content
Elly
Elly

'Toronto', Ontario · From August 2017

Hi, my name is Elly! I'm excited to build some friendships with brides and get some great help!

Happily married 🎉

October 15, 2022

552days 2hrs
Feiya
Durham Area - Budget Venues
Feiya, On January 18, 2021 at 21:55

Hello! H Hope everyone is keeping safe! My fiancé and I just got engaged in 2020! I was hoping to get some of your insights on affordable venue options in the Durham area. Anywhere between Scarborough...

Eric, monday 22-Feb-21 21 1
Kristen
Spring Engagement Photos
Kristen, On June 15, 2020 at 18:41

My fiancé and I were finally legally able to get our engagement pictures done! It was definitely the boost I needed after having to postpone our date. I am so happy with how they turned out ! Photos...

Kristen, saturday 20-Jun-20 30
Sheri-Lyn
covid Could not stop us!
Sheri-Lyn, On June 2, 2020 at 00:16

We have postponed our big wedding with all our family & friends but, we decided that COVID was not stopping us from getting married on our date! There is a reason most couples pick a certain date...

Stephanie, friday 10-Jul-20 42
Chelsea
Officially a Mrs!
Chelsea, On June 8, 2020 at 13:08

WE DID IT! After postponing our wedding reception to 10/10/2020, we decided that it was still important to get married on our original date of 06/06/2020. We were so lucky to have such an incredible...

Sheri-Lyn, wednesday 24-Jun-20 16
Sarah
Would you be offended?
Sarah, On May 5, 2020 at 21:15

So planning a wedding during a pandemic is pure and total hell!!We have decided that as long as the venue opens in time and the vendor team we have booked with is available the show will go on.I...

Sarah, thursday 18-Jun-20 22
Amelia
Bouquet Help
Amelia, On May 8, 2020 at 10:53

Happy Friday everyone! Due to circumstances (that shall not be named) I am now wanting real flowers for my bouquet to support a local business. Can you help me decide? Based on my Pinterest board of...

Elly, thursday 18-Jun-20 33
Jenna
Wedding is a go!
Jenna, On June 9, 2020 at 20:35

My fiancé and I made the decision not to postpone our wedding this September. We have waited 1.5yrs for this day and we don’t want to wait until 2021 without any guarantee gathering of 100+ will even...

Jenna, sunday 21-Jun-20 8
Vanny
Ideas
Vanny, On June 16, 2020 at 20:35

Hey lovelies! I am from Toronto and my fiancé and I were supposed to have our wedding day this summer on August but we pulled the plug and made the difficult decision to postpone to next year. I told...

Vanny, monday 22-Jun-20 27
K
Day of Coordinator - Any Recommendations in the Gta?
Kris, On June 15, 2020 at 21:06

Hello everyone! My wedding was just rescheduled to next spring, and I'm realizing with the stress of having to plan and then reschedule that when it does happen I want the day to be relatively stress...

DIBA, tuesday 23-Jun-20 7
Sarah
When the universe helps you get the right glitter Keds ♥️
Sarah, On June 9, 2020 at 18:48

I finally gave in and ordered the Kate spade glitter keds and I’m so glad I did they are beautiful!!I got them on sale as well so that’s even better 👍🏻The funny thing is I ordered white and I was...

Sarah, sunday 12-Jul-20 29 1
Veronica
My Bridesmaids Said Yes to the Dress!
Veronica, On June 14, 2020 at 20:45

So today I got to get back into wedding planning by FINALLY going bridesmaid dress shopping. The original appointment had been booked for March 23rd then was postponed, and we got into for today June...

Brooklyn, monday 7-Dec-20 20
Alysha
Intimate May Wedding - we still got Married!!
Alysha, On June 10, 2020 at 11:32

I know a lot of couples are struggling with what to do regarding postponing your whole wedding plan or having an intimate wedding. I wanted to share what we did and open up the floor to any questions...

Stephanie, friday 10-Jul-20 26 8
Elly
What is your budget? :d
Elly, On September 13, 2017 at 18:54

Hey guys! I'm new here and I know I'm asking a bit of a personal question but I really need some help. I'm considering moving up my wedding date and just want to see some budget info. I know there's a...

Lyssa, sunday 17-Sep-17 13
K
Bridesmaids dresses!!
Kayla, On September 7, 2017 at 19:01

Hi Ladies! I really want my bridesmaids in those sequin gold dresses (floor length).. That being said, the price seems a little crazy.. like 799 a dress and I'm not going to make them spend that. I'm...

Megan, tuesday 26-Sep-17 28

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics