Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Curious September 2023 Ontario

Day of Coordinator - Any Recommendations in the Gta?

Kris, on June 15, 2020 at 21:06 Posted in Ontario 0 7
Hello everyone!

My wedding was just rescheduled to next spring, and I'm realizing with the stress of having to plan and then reschedule that when it does happen I want the day to be relatively stress free! So I'm looking for any recommendations on day of coordinators based in Toronto; I've already booked my venue, the majority of my vendors, planned most details, sourced all of my decor, etc. Essentially I need someone to just make sure everything runs according to schedule on the day of and be a liaison with our vendors and venue, as well as setting up our decor for the reception and ceremony. Any Recommendations would be really appreciated!!😄

7 Comments

Latest activity by DIBA, on June 23, 2020 at 20:06
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We booked trade sensations. they have been amazing and SOOO helpful especially with all this rescheduling and contacting people. they always keep me in the loop and help me. they have different packages to work in your price range as well.

• C
    Beginner October 2021 Ontario
    Cathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Tanya from Classy Affairs!! She is absolutely amazing and I can't wait for her to help me with my wedding next fall.
  • K
    Kris ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I didn't even know about WPIC ! Smiley surprise

Thank you for the information!
  • K
    Kris ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for recommendation! Smiley laugh
  • Elly
    Beginner October 2022 Ontario
    Elly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My best friend used Antoinette Alexandra Events and they were very professional, extremely on the ball and she had great things to say. I had a meeting with them recently and that’s likely who I will go with as well but I’ll probably do partial planning because I’m having a hard time. I don’t know if they have a weddingwire page but their website is:

www.antoinettealexandraevents.com

I agree with going with someone WPIC certified. Which is why I’m going with them tbh. They’re the least expensive WPIC certified planners I’ve come across, I know they work hard and most importantly I. am. poor. Lol
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Many coordinators in Toronto available based on pricing and service rating upon reviews to check out. Websites are the best way to know if you are comfortable to book the right person or see their work and able to work with your vision.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can find someone who is certified by the Wedding Planners Institute at https://wpic.ca/find-a-certified-coordinator/

Just click on Ontario and scroll down to GTA section. Tons of options in the GTA. I suggest interviewing a few to find one that jives with your personality while fitting your budget.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics