Skip to main content
Amanda
Amanda

Edmonton, Alberta · From October 2016

I am a 24 year old Alberta girl who is excited to be spending the rest of her life with her best friend and boyfriend of 10 years! 10.20.16

Happily married 🎉

August 4, 2018

2111days 11hrs
Amanda
Second Guessing Our Photographer...
Amanda, On November 16, 2017 at 10:33

Hey ladies... I need some advice... So FH and I had decided on our photographer... We had met with him, seen some of his work, agreed on a contract, put the deposit down, and everything. We were quite...

Amanda, sunday 16-Dec-18 18
Amanda
Married!
Amanda, On November 7, 2018 at 17:48

We're married! The day only had a couple hiccups both of which I kinda love just because they didn't end up making a difference and we all got a good laugh out of them. I've been worrying for the last...

Bianca, tuesday 13-Nov-18 13
Katie
We’re married!
Katie, On November 2, 2018 at 22:20

We got our sneak peek back and we love them so much I needed to share some of them!The day was cold, but otherwise pretty much perfect!

Cherry, monday 26-Nov-18 18
Alexis
We did it! We got married!
Alexis, On November 2, 2018 at 09:33

And the day was absolutely perfect. Our fall wedding turned into a winter wonderland, and I'm not even mad about it! I'm so looking forward to seeing our snowy pictures. All of our guests loved the...

Leanne, monday 26-Nov-18 17
Ashley
Our wedding!
Ashley, On October 20, 2018 at 17:45

We got married on August 4th 2018 and we couldn't have wished for a better day to be married on! Thank you everyone who gave advice, truly appreciated it! Here are some of our pictures.

Tatiana, monday 22-Oct-18 9
Sara
We did it ! October 12, 2018
Sara, On October 15, 2018 at 10:38

We did it - it was magical. I can't even put any words to how much I enjoyed the whole thing! my new husband and I had such a wonderful time. There were lots of tears and laughs, we couldn't have...

Amanda, saturday 20-Oct-18 7
Emily
We did it!!
Emily, On October 15, 2018 at 21:57

We had the most beautiful wedding!! We got our preview photos and had to share. Thanks ladies for all the advice and help along the way! This has been such a great community.

Emily, saturday 20-Oct-18 22
Lynnie
What's the story behind your first dance song?
Lynnie, On October 16, 2018 at 17:35

Does your first dance song have special meaning or significance? Does it make you think of a specific memory? If so, what’s the story behind it? What song did you choose? Photo from Deer Creek Golf...

Erin, sunday 2-Dec-18 17
Kait
Perfect day
Kait, On October 16, 2018 at 17:55

A year of planning and stress and it's done and it was everything I dreamed it could be. I got my dress from a consignment shop - Second Dance and they also helped with alterations and accessories. My...

Erin, monday 22-Oct-18 23
Joey
Ties, bowties, or no ties?
Joey, On October 17, 2018 at 08:05

What neck accessory will feature on your wedding day? Ties? Photo by The Planted Arrow Florist in Winchester Bowties? Photo by Wedding Niagara in Port Colborne Or no ties? Photo by Levi Price...

Candace, wednesday 31-Oct-18 18
Joey
School sweethearts ✏️❤️
Joey, On October 18, 2018 at 08:05

Who is getting ready to marry their school sweetheart? Did you meet each other in school and reconnect later in life? Have you been dating ever since school? In what grade or year did you meet? Did...

Matilda, thursday 28-Sep-23 9
A
Father daughter songs
Ashlee, On October 18, 2018 at 15:46

I'm having a hard time finding a father daughter song. Please help

Bekah, tuesday 4-Dec-18 18
Chantal
Getting married today
Chantal, On October 20, 2018 at 03:36

Super excited to get married ❤️❤️ Everything is perfect at the reception just hoping everything goes well at the ceremony and that Mother Nature keeps it sunny I as walk to the alter

Bianca, tuesday 23-Oct-18 9
Amanda
Our Day
Amanda, On October 20, 2018 at 06:41

We finally got our photos! August 4, 2018. The best day of my life. Now i get to spend forever as his wife Thank you to everyone who helped on my planning journey! Having a community like this was...

Erin, saturday 16-Mar-19 14 259
Amanda
Finally!
Amanda, On August 6, 2018 at 12:41

We are married!!! It was a beautiful day! The rain held off until after our ceremony, so we got that and most of our pictures done without the rain. And at the reception, everything went so well. Our...

Amanda, saturday 20-Oct-18 22
Melissa
Is/was a videographer a must?
Melissa, On August 8, 2018 at 21:46

Our wedding is coming up in September and for a long time FH and I weren't interested in having a videographer. We had asked around to see if people felt like it was worth the money, if they watched...

Rachael, monday 13-Aug-18 9
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: I wish I didn't have to invite ____.
Lynnie, On August 6, 2018 at 10:31

Fill in the blank! Who is on your guest list that you wish you didn't have to invite? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: I wish I could have two ____.

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 29
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: I couldn't survive wedding planning without ____!

Fill in the blank! What would you not be able to survive wedding planning without?? Your checklist, your wedding planner, your mom, your MOH...? Wine? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: I wish I...

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 30
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: Our wedding colors are ____.

Fill in the blank! What are your wedding colors? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: I couldn't survive wedding planning without ____!

BunnyBride, thursday 27-Sep-18 37
T
Registry
Taylor, On August 6, 2018 at 12:32

Does anyone have any ideas for places to register that aren’t Home outfitters or the bay?

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 7
Alexandra
How long have you been together?
Alexandra, On August 2, 2018 at 18:49

So my fiancé and I have officially been together for three years today! I know in comparison to some people that’s really short, and to others it’s been a while so how long have you guys been with...

Maegan, thursday 4-Jul-19 104
Joey
Who's Who? - Who will be the biggest party animal at your reception?
Joey, On July 30, 2018 at 09:12

In the Who's Who? game we are getting to know a bit more about the most important people involved in your wedding Finally, who will be the biggest party animal at your reception, dancing and...

Tyanna, wednesday 8-Aug-18 23
Joey
Who's Who? - Who will be the most excited on your wedding day?
Joey, On July 30, 2018 at 09:13

In the Who's Who? game we are getting to know a bit more about the most important people involved in your wedding Now, thinking about all of your friends, your family, all your guests, and you and...

Meghan, wednesday 8-Aug-18 21
Joey
Who's Who? - Who will you sit with at your reception?
Joey, On July 30, 2018 at 09:14

In the Who's Who? game we are getting to know a bit more about the most important people involved in your wedding Sweetheart table, head table, king table - who will you be sitting with at your...

Meghan, wednesday 8-Aug-18 21
Joey
Who's Who? - Who are your witnesses?
Joey, On July 30, 2018 at 09:15

In the Who's Who? game we are getting to know a bit more about the most important people involved in your wedding Do you have to have witnesses present to make your marriage ceremony official? If so,...

Meghan, wednesday 8-Aug-18 20
Joey
Who's Who? - Who is performing your ceremony?
Joey, On July 30, 2018 at 09:16

In the Who's Who? game we are getting to know a bit more about the most important people involved in your wedding Who is the officiant who will be performing your wedding ceremony? How did you find...

Meghan, wednesday 8-Aug-18 20
Joey
Who's Who? - Who is in your wedding party?
Joey, On July 30, 2018 at 09:16

In the Who's Who? game we are getting to know a bit more about the most important people involved in your wedding Who are the VIPs in your wedding party who will be standing up front with you and your...

Meghan, wednesday 8-Aug-18 24
Joey
Who's Who? - Who will walk with you down the aisle?
Joey, On July 30, 2018 at 09:17

In the Who's Who? game we are getting to know a bit more about the most important people involved in your wedding Will you be walking with anyone up to your ceremony? If so, who will that be? Photo by...

Michelle, wednesday 22-Aug-18 28
Joey
Who's Who? - Who has been your biggest planning ally?
Joey, On July 30, 2018 at 09:18

In the Who's Who? game we are getting to know a bit more about the most important people involved in your wedding I can be you hero baaaaaaby.... When you think about who has come through for you the...

Rachael, monday 13-Aug-18 26
Joey
Who's Who? - Who is the first person you told about your engagement?
Joey, On July 30, 2018 at 09:18

In the Who's Who? game we are getting to know a bit more about the most important people involved in your wedding After your proposal, who was the very first person you told about your engagement?...

Janaya, sunday 9-Sep-18 25
Joey
Who's Who? - Who is your future spouse?
Joey, On July 30, 2018 at 09:19

In the Who's Who? game we are getting to know a bit more about the most important people involved in your wedding Of course, the two most important people involved in your wedding are you and your...

Meghan, wednesday 8-Aug-18 22

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics