Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Beginner August 2019 Manitoba

Registry

Taylor, on August 6, 2018 at 12:32 Posted in Before the wedding 0 7
Does anyone have any ideas for places to register that aren’t Home outfitters or the bay?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on August 13, 2018 at 15:09
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What about Amazon or Chapters? I love Chapters online selection of house and home stuff!

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are doing our registry through myregistry.com this way we can choose items from anywhere.

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Bed Bath and Beyond! So great. Even has registry "analyzer" that shows you how many gifts you have at different price ranges.... and based off of average wedding gift prices/spending, it tells you if you have enough gift options for that many guests (by percentage). Ex: "Based on a minimum of 100 guests, your registry is 83% complete"...

Also I had to go back online and change some colour options/remove some items/add some items... and it's suuuuper easy to manage online. Also for your guests to order online too. Free shipping over $49.

• Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We did BB&B too - their system was great, the help they offered with making the registry in person at the store was fantastic. The lady helping us made suggestions and pointed out things we never would have thought of. Plus they have a wide range of items at a wide range of prices. Our registry goes from 8$ to 700$

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Bed Bath and Beyond for sure!! Great place and their registry system is fantastic!
    I also have Best Buy and Amazon but haven't played as much on them yet! Also they are more of a favourites list and less a registry so I dont know if people can mark off what they've gotten so theres no double gifting
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We registered at bed bath and beyond. Ten thousand villages for fair trade items. I’ve also heard Home Depot, but have never looked into it.

• Amanda
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Bed bath & beyond. I didn’t register anywhere, but I do love that store.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics