Skip to main content
Richelle
Richelle

Toronto, Ontario · From April 2016

i am a special constable with the government of Ontario. i work shift work.

Happily married 🎉

July 8, 2017

2455days 14hrs
Lauren
Rsvp website with meal choices
Lauren, On January 5, 2017 at 15:18

Hi all, Wondering if anyone has found a wedding website that allows guests to RSVP and select their meal choice from a drop down? Most of the sites only allow for a yes or no and not meal choice....

Holly, saturday 6-Oct-18 11 1
Emilie
How To Create a Poll or Survey on your Wedsite
Emilie, On September 7, 2016 at 06:13

Hi everyone! When there's that question popping in your head and just need to know what your guests think, the best way to reach them and know what everyone thinks is to create a poll. Your wedding...

WeddingWire Support, friday 17-May-19 11
Richelle
When one family has 3 kids - survey for kids to choose meal
Richelle, On May 1, 2017 at 12:36

Hi I have 3 options for kids to choose their meal IF the kid doesn't have an email address for example a 4 year old and there's 2 parents how do they choose what their 3rd kid wants? It seems that the...

Vinod, tuesday 30-Jan-18 2 69
Richelle
Couples getting married on 8/July/2017 in Ontario
Richelle, On September 11, 2016 at 21:55

Hello I'm Richelle living in Scarborough with my fiance. I work shift work and really like the task planning offered on wedding wire. Still lots of stuff to do for the wedding like figure out...

Sabrina, saturday 1-Apr-17 13
Emilie
What would be your favourite wedding location?
Emilie, On November 14, 2016 at 10:56

Yay! You're ready! You have your dress! Now... what would be your favourite wedding location? A. The beach B. In the mountains C. A terrasse in the city D. A rustic cottage Did you make your choices?...

Samtam, friday 18-Nov-16 12
Emilie
How will your wedding dress look like?

Hi beautiful brides Of course, we have to talk about how wonderful your wedding dress will be to discover what type of wedding band is right for you. How will your wedding dress look like? A. B. C. D....

Emilie, friday 18-Nov-16 20
Emilie
What fabric do you prefer?

Hey sweethearts There are a few little things to look at to discover what wedding band is perfect for you. If you recieve an invitation to a wedding and have to choose what fabric you prefer... What...

Emilie, monday 21-Nov-16 17
Emilie
Which celebrity do you identify with?
Emilie, On November 14, 2016 at 10:55

Hi wonderful community!! Let's see who you identify with the most to find out what wedding band is ideal for you Which celebrity do you identify with? A. Marilyn Monroe B. Julia Roberts C. Kate Moss...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 16
Emilie
Which outfit is your style?

Hi beautiful wives-to-be Your style relfects who you are and is a good thing to start from to discover the right wedding bands for you What outfit is more your style? A. Classy and feminine B. Chill...

Erin, saturday 28-Jan-17 16
Emilie
What do you do in your free time?

Hey hey future wives Let's start this test with a simple but useful question to discover what wedding bands are perfect for you. We'll start with the bride's first and then we'll take a look at the...

Samtam, friday 18-Nov-16 19
Richelle
Email address with an apostrophe in it and names with 2 letters
Richelle, On October 25, 2016 at 23:22

Hello there seems to be a glitch in the system. when i put an email address that has an apostrophe in it wedding wire doesn't allow me to save the guest's email address on the system. Has anyone...

Emilie, wednesday 26-Oct-16 1 57
Emilie
What's your 'something new'?
Emilie, On June 21, 2016 at 20:43

Hey girls! Wearing "something new" traditionally represents optimism and making your own future. Some people decide to go all new for their wedding day. Will you? Tell us what will be your "something...

Victoria, saturday 15-Oct-16 5
Emilie
You're getting married today! - Choose your shoes
Emilie, On July 4, 2016 at 18:05

Hey!! You now have the perfect dress to celebrate your big day that is... today!! Now, as you look in your closet, you find these 5 pairs of shoes. Which ones will you wear? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Let's keep...

Brittany, thursday 29-Nov-18 8
Rashna
Who walks down the aisle first?
Rashna, On August 12, 2016 at 14:13

Hi lovely community! I was wondering who walks down the aisle first in a normal wedding? Is there anyone walking down the aisle before the flower girl and the ring bearer? Thanks!

Nelly, monday 26-Sep-16 9
G
Looking for particular guest book
Glennis, On September 1, 2016 at 08:23

I'm looking for a guestbook that has spots in it to insert photos. I would put some engagement photos in the first few pages and then people can sign wherever throughout the book. Then after the...

Richelle, tuesday 13-Sep-16 5
D
How to get your guests to choose a meal option when rsvp'ing
Dave, On September 6, 2016 at 21:38

Is there a way that I can ask my guest what kind of meal they want when they RSVP? I see that you can add a meal type in the back end Wedding Planner section but it seems like I can only manually...

Emilie, monday 14-Nov-16 4
Emilie
Bridesmaids Dresses. Same or Mismatched?
Emilie, On August 24, 2016 at 13:05

Hi lovely brides-to-be! One trend this year was for bridesmaids to have mismatched dresses with different styles, colours and fabrics. What bridesmaids look do you prefer? A. Same B. Mismatched How...

Nelly, monday 17-Oct-16 4
Emilie
10 long-lasting memorable favours
Emilie, On September 13, 2016 at 07:05

Hi lovely soon-to-weds! Wedding favours are a great way for your guests to keep a long-lasting memory of your special day. Here are a few memorables ideas. Which one is your favourite? 1. Plant 2....

Nelly, thursday 29-Sep-16 4
Emilie
10 original edible wedding favours
Emilie, On September 13, 2016 at 16:05

Hi wonderful community! Finding the perfect favour that all your guests will enjoy can be a hard task, especially if you're looking for something original. Here are different edible favours to...

Rosemarie, wednesday 9-Nov-16 18
Emilie
Fun Games for your Wedding Reception
Emilie, On August 12, 2016 at 12:12

Hi lovely soon-to-weds! When everyone gets together at your wedding, games can really make those you love connect with one another even if they have never or barely seen each other before. Which ones...

Jennifer, friday 15-Dec-23 8
Rashna
colourful wedding cake designs
Rashna, On July 22, 2016 at 14:57

Hi community! I was looking for cake designs today to get a little inspired and wanted to share what I found with you guys. Our theme is indian because of my heritage and our colours our red and...

Melissa, monday 3-Oct-16 6
Maddy
What colour will be your wedding shoes?
Maddy, On September 9, 2016 at 19:05

Hi community! I admit I have a thing for red shoes... I think they go well with everything and because I wear them often - almost everyday - people often ask me I'm a fan of the Wizard of Oz ... but...

Nelly, thursday 22-Sep-16 25
Emilie
Writing I Do on your wedding shoes. Yes or No?
Emilie, On July 26, 2016 at 09:59

Hi ladies! One way to make your wedding unique is personnalizing your accessories and attire. A few brides for example write "I Do" on their wedding shoes. Would you go along with this trend? Writing...

Olivia, wednesday 14-Sep-16 3
Eartha
Wedding decoration help!
Eartha, On August 31, 2016 at 16:04

Any one actually has good recommendations for wedding decoration services for Toronto, ON? The venue I picked has the basic chair covers and table linens; however I need someone to help with...

Emilie, monday 26-Sep-16 28

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics