Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Newbie October 2016 Ontario

Looking for particular guest book

Glennis, on September 1, 2016 at 08:23 Posted in Wedding reception 0 5

I'm looking for a guestbook that has spots in it to insert photos. I would put some engagement photos in the first few pages and then people can sign wherever throughout the book. Then after the wedding I can finish the album with pictures from the wedding:]

A normal photo album probably wouldnt work since ink wouldnt stick to those glossy inserts and a scrapbook might not be great since people will just sign willy nilly everywhere and I might not have room to put photos.

I havent seen anything like this yet. Just regular paper guest books or those custom photo books that you just have engagement photos printed in.

Does anyone here know where I could buy something like this?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Richelle, on September 13, 2016 at 23:29
  • Richelle
    Curious July 2017 Ontario
    Richelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Love the polaroid guest book photo idea

• Kira
    Devoted November 2016 Ontario
    Kira ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Glennis! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one looking for this kind of guestbook. I've been looking everywhere and couldn't find anything so far either. I was sarting to think of maybe orderding it... What about you?

• Sharon
    Frequent user October 2017 Alberta
    Sharon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi! Welcome Glennis! Have you thought of any DIY ideas? Like maybe using a book you like but customizing it with your wedding pictures, or making lines where your guests could sign.

• Olivia
    Frequent user January 2017 Nova Scotia
    Olivia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Glennis! Nice to meet you! Smiley smile

I also saw this idea where your guests could take Polaroid photos and sign them. That way you could later place them the way you want in a scrapbook.

guestbook polaroid idea

guestbook polaroid idea

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Glennis! Smiley heart Wecolme to the community!

I'm glad to see you here! Our community is a great place to help each other in every step of your wedding.

I love your idea! I know looking for the perfect guestbook can be hard task, but once you found the right one, you'll be able to keep it forever! Smiley smile

In our vendors, you'll find different design options for your guestbook. They will be able to create that ideal guestbook for you.

Wedding Invitations Ontario

I see you're getting married in exactly a month. That's super exciting! I'm really glad we'll be able to share this important moment with you! Here are some ideas that will help you with your preparations.

How to organize your wedding in 10 steps

How are you feeling this close to your wedding? What else are you missing?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics