Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rashna
Frequent user October 2016 British Columbia

colourful wedding cake designs

Rashna, on July 22, 2016 at 14:57 Posted in Wedding reception 0 6

Hi community!

I was looking for cake designs today to get a little inspired and wanted to share what I found with you guys. Smiley smile Our theme is indian because of my heritage and our colours our red and orange, although I also like the mix with turquoise. Any preference for one of those cakes?

Orange cake

turquoise and orange

Red velvet cake

peacock cake

6 Comments

Latest activity by Melissa, on October 3, 2016 at 11:08
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm dying for the second one! Striking colours and detail- I think it would fit your theme well by the sound of it Smiley smile

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    All the cakes are beautiful Rashna. I like number 1 &3 as they are beautiful and detailed.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Richelle, what a beautiful choice Smiley tongue . You could ask to aour vendors, here are the cake vendor in your city:

Wedding cakes Ontario

I'm sure they will be happy to help you! What flavour are you thinking for the cake? Smiley cake

• Richelle
    Curious July 2017 Ontario
    Richelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I like the first one but would like it in red and white. Any idea how much this cake was ?

• Rashna
    Frequent user October 2016 British Columbia
    Rashna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks Emilie! Yes, I think we found a good baker who will do a great job. It will look more like number 3 with the cool henna type design. My dad is indian so I want to have that reflect in our reception but we don't have a specific theme.

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow Rashna!! Smiley heart

They're all so beautiful! Love the colours!! These cakes are real artworks!

I think the first orange cake is super chic and elegant with the gold colour. And I also love the peacock design and flowers on the last one! They're my favourite Smiley smile

Maybe you could find a baker in our list of vendors in BC that could make such an amazing cake!

Any theme going with your reception?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics