Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

10 original edible wedding favours

Emilie, on September 13, 2016 at 16:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 18

Hi wonderful community! Smiley heart

Finding the perfect favour that all your guests will enjoy can be a hard task, especially if you're looking for something original. Here are different edible favours to consider to share your love Smiley gift

Which one is your favourite?

1. Coffee Blend

Coffee Blend Favour

2. Hangover Kit

Hangover Kit Favour

3. Olive Oil

Olive Oil Favour

4. Herbs Wedding

Herbs Wedding Favour

5. Popcorn

Popcorn Favour

6. Hot Sauce

Hot Sauce Wedding Favour

7. Tea

Tea Wedding Favour

8. Trail Mix

Trail Mix Wedding Favour

9. Mints

Mints Wedding Favours

10. Beer Mix

Beer Mix Wedding Favour

Which one would you have at your wedding? Smiley smile

Pinterest

HuffintonPost.com

18 Comments

Latest activity by Rosemarie, on November 9, 2016 at 09:47
  • Rosemarie
    Frequent user December 2016 Manitoba
    Rosemarie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Before, just to earn a bit of the free product the Party Lite Consultant has to offer for the party host (me). Making them myself would be a lot cheaper. I use to make wreaths like these for Christmas, and I had made rice crispie balls and wrapped them up like the clementines in the photo. Adding food coloring to the marshmallows when mixing the batch to match my theme would not be too much of a hassle. Smiley laugh

Blue would look kinda funny on food... But blue icing might do it justice + white snowflake sprinkles on the icing or the part that was dipped in white chocolate.

Clementine Wreath

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Tiffany! Welcome to the community!! Smiley heart

I love your idea of the mini honey jars! Smiley smile You could eve write something like this:

Meant to Bee Favour

Honey Favour

Which one is your favourite?

Let me know if you have any question dear! I'm always here to help! Smiley heart

How are your preparations going so far?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love the rice crispies idea!! Smiley heart Would you make them yourself? That's amazing Rosemarie! Will you do the candle selling party before the wedding? Or after the wedding to sell your decorations? Smiley smile

• Rosemarie
    Rosemarie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It's more of a candle sellinsg party like a fundraiser for decor or giveaways for the wedding. I went to a small wedding expo a little over 2 weeks ago and I ended up signing up with 2 vendors that were there. The other one was fifthe avenue for jewelry - but that's for the bridesmaids to check out.

My cousin did homemade jam for hers so I wanted to do something different. Something peanut free. Still an idea in the works. Maybe rice crispies, fun and easy to make without having to shop online for the test tubes.

Rice Crispy Wedding Favor?

Test-tube Peppermint Hot Chocolate

Test-tube Peppermint Hot Chocolate

• Tiffany
    Frequent user September 2017 Ontario
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Love these ideas! We plan to have mini honey jars (w/ wooden dippers) at our wedding! But the mason jar with popcorn is a great idea too!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi dear Smiley heart I think either would be cute! Would you have your tealight candles customized with your names on it? I like the idea you posted with hot chocolate in plastic tubes! It's super original! You could post a picture next time instead of the link, that way it will be easier for everyone to see Smiley smile What's the PartyLite party you're hosting? Is it something you'll organize for the wedding? Smiley smile

• Rosemarie
    Rosemarie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Some of these are cute. Still debtating on whether or not I wanna have edible ones or just have the tealight candles I'll be getting when hosting a PartyLite party - 10 dozen, can't go wrong. Smiley tongue

Maybe hot chocolate in plastic test tube with marshmallows.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/461492700/candy-cane-hot-chocolate-test-tube-mint

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Maly Smiley heart

That's a great DIY! Do you have any picture? Smiley love

Will you only give it to your bridesmaids or to all your wedding guests?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Meryl Smiley heart Welcome to the community!!

You're right that would be a great gift for your wedding party!! Smiley smile

How many people will be in your wedding party? Will you have as many bridesmaids as groomsmen?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kim Smiley heart

I love wedding traditions! What's the Jamaican Rum cake like? Does this tradition have a special meaning? Smiley smile

There are also these ideas you could like for your guests that are not edibles:

10 long-lasting memorable favours

You should also see all the Jamaican food Simone has planned for her wedding social! It looks so delicious!! Smiley smile

Food ideas for my wedding social

Will you celebrate your wedding in Jamaica or is that your family origins?

• Maly
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Maly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did mini mason jars with jelly beans tied with twine for my besties wedding favors. They were cute!
  • Meryl
    Newbie December 2017 British Columbia
    Meryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love the hangover kit....but not everyone drinks. It would be a good gift for the wedding party, however.
  • K
    Beginner January 2018 Ontario
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I like the tea idea. We will be giving our guest a slice of Jamaican Rum cake, that's the tradition. We might add something else to it but we are not sure as yet
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I like the spices. We have decided on getting personalized glasses. Also, guests will be given slices of Jamaican Rum cake as the traditional custom presentation.
  • Victoria
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Cute ideas but we aren't having wedding favours
  • Nelly
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can get the at the wedding outlet.com

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Richelle Smiley heart

I'm glad you liked these ideas! There are differents ways you could go about getting these favours. Through our website, you can find for instance great vendors who will make labels to personalize the ideas you choose, like spicy sauce. Smiley smile

Others also make very original wedding favours similar to these. You can find them here:

Wedding Favours Ontario

Sorry for not seeing your message earlier... How have you been? Did you do some wedding shopping this weekend? Smiley smile

• Richelle
    Curious July 2017 Ontario
    Richelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I like the tea and coffee beans idea....and the spice sauce bottle. any idea where i can get these ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics