Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Richelle
Curious July 2017 Ontario

Couples getting married on 8/July/2017 in Ontario

Richelle, on September 11, 2016 at 21:55 Posted in Ontario 0 13

Hello I'm Richelle living in Scarborough with my fiance. I work shift work and really like the task planning offered on wedding wire. Still lots of stuff to do for the wedding like figure out Bombinieres and the wedding cake.

i like dancing and eating especially cultural and ethnic food.

my theme will be roses especially red roses.

looking for flower vendors especially red white and pink roses to decorate my centrepieces and the church.

also looking for runners for the aisle in the church.

Also trying to figure out the timelines for first dance and how should the food course be served either right away or have periods of breaks in between - also having a seafood and dessert table at midnight...

13 Comments

Latest activity by Sabrina, on April 1, 2017 at 19:30
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I too am getting married JUly 8th in Coldwater Ontario. I all the major things out of the way and now it's all the DIY stuff to finish.

• Richelle
    Richelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I did my bouquets through Noharas bridal and they were a company I found and was suggested when I went.ro a bridal show. The actual.comoany has their store in the Dr. Fleas market in Etobicoke and I got my bouquets and corsages and boutonnieres for a reasonable price under $400
  • Kim
    Newbie July 2017 Ontario
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Everyone,

My name is Kim. My fiance and I live in Newmarket. We're getting married July 8, which happens to also be my sister's birthday (who is also my maid of honour), so we're planning on doing something special for her as well.

Still a lot of planning to do, but a lot of the major stuff out of the way. Any suggestions on florists (im looking to do fake flowers-roses, coral and turquoise) and limos for a reasonable price of course. I guess you could say our theme for the wedding is fairy tale as im a huge disney freak lol (:

• Alice & Daniel
    Beginner September 2016 Ontario
    Alice & Daniel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Haha yes jelly beans didn't realize i said belly beans haha i have to figure out how to get a pic on here then i'll post it lol

• Richelle
    Richelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sure i'd like a pic of it.... when you say belly beans you mean jelly beans right?

• Alice & Daniel
    Alice & Daniel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes our names and our wedding date

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Alice! Smiley smile

That's a great idea! Would love to see how it is! You should create a discussion and show us what you chose. Smiley love

Is there something written on the jar?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Richelle! Smiley heart

I think it's a great idea to give wedding favours that your guests will be able to keep later! These will be such a great memory to keep Smiley catface I just created this discussion to give you a few ideas and inlcuded the USB stick.

10 long-lasting memorable favours

What kind of files would you give to your guests on the USB?

For the wedding timeline, it depends on various factors like: will your ceremony and reception be in the same venue? how many people will have to take pictures? what kind of pictures, etc. You could ask your photographer how long he/she thinks it would take to take all those pictures.

Here are a few ideas of pictures you could take with your wedding party Smiley smile

8 Fun Photos to Take With Your Wedding Party

Funny Bridesmaids Pictures

Funny Groomsmen Pictures

Have you found a photographer yet?

• Alice & Daniel
    Alice & Daniel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We did these small glass jars and filled it with belly beans. i can share a pic if you like

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Alice & Daniel Smiley heart

I'm super happy to see you participate in our discussions! Smiley smile I just wanted to let you know that I had to remove part of your comment, because it is not allowed in the community to sell or buy services.

As you will see in this discussion, Community Rules on WeddingWire.ca, comments will be discarded when we see personal advertising from users in comments or discussions, like promoting their blog, asking for "likes" to win a contest, buying or selling their dress or accessories, etc. It's just our way of making the community a safe space for future newlyweds to discuss freely.

I'm also glad you like beauty! You could tell us about what bridal look you prefer and how you'll wear your hair on your wedding day in these discussions Smiley smile

Which bridal hair accessory is your favourite?

8 bridal makeup styles for your wedding

8 bridal hairstyles for your wedding

What are you giving your guests as wedding favours?

• Richelle
    Richelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'd rather do something that is memorable like an USB stick with our names on it versus something edible. I'm also looking for timeliness planning in terms of after the churyceremonu how much time will I need to get a heart shaped photo of everyone who attends the church and time to do the photos out which will take place in the gardens of the reception.
  • Richelle
    Richelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm doing g airbrush for my skin. However I would be I retested I. The place you were talking g about foe the bombinieres. What's the address or website details. Also my venue Doesnt do cakes. It's at Guild wood estates.

• Alice & Daniel
    Alice & Daniel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Richelle, I live scarborough too, we decided on something easy from the weeddingshoppe for party favours aka Bombinieres, we also have a venue that did everything including the wedding cake. did you already pick your venue? I would recommend our place to you if you havent.

Take care!

*Part of this comment was erased because it was flagged as commercial content.

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Richelle! Smiley heart I'm super happy to see you in the community!! Welcome!

You'll see we're all friends here and always there to support each other here, so whatever doubt or question you may have, we'll be there for you. Smiley heart

As more people join your discussion, you should meet more people like you who are also getting married in Ontario in Summer 2017.They'll all be very happy to meet you!!

Eartha is getting married in April next year. Wedding decoration help!

Valeris is doing a lot of her wedding accessories in DIY and is getting married in June next year. Table numbers

And you'll also meet more people in these discussions!

Brides getting married in Summer 2017

Who is getting married in Ontario in 2017?

I'm also here whenever you need me and you can count on me to make your wedding preparations a lot of fun! And you know what... I love food from all over the world as well! My favourite food ever is a brazilian meal called feijoada. What's yours? Smiley smile

And what kind of Bombonnière are you looking for? Something like this?

Bombonniere Idea

Bombonniere Idea

I also thought you might like to have a look at these discussions to find your ideal wedding cake! Can't wait to read your comments and see which ones you'll prefer!

Fruity Summer Wedding Cakes

Icy wedding cake or naked cake?

Wedding cakes vs. wedding cupcakes

Where are you at in your wedding preparations?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics