Coleman, Alberta · From May 2022

Happily married 🎉

June 18, 2022

650days 9hrs

Discussions

Dessa
Second guessing my dress...
Dessa, On June 11, 2022 at 08:16

Anyone else start second guessing their dress??? I said YES to the dress yesterday... now I'm second guessing myself.... ugh!! It's a beautiful dress and I tried on at least 20. Yesterday I was...

Krista, tuesday 14-Jun-22 16
Kelly
Lash Extensions experience
Kelly, On October 22, 2019 at 16:41

I'm sure there's lots of curious bides out there on this topic, so I thought I'd share my experience and maybe answer some questions for those wanting to try it, but maybe unsure. I wanted to give...

Krista, monday 13-Jun-22 22
E
Who pays for bridesmaids dresses/hair/makeup?
Ebony, On June 12, 2022 at 23:11

Hey everyone, I’m wondering if you brides are paying for your bridesmaids dresses and their hair/makeup? If not, how did you tell them? I’m not really sure what the norm is Thanks!!!

Kaitlin, monday 7-Aug-23 20
Rebecca
Wedding Gifts for The Couple
Rebecca, On June 7, 2022 at 12:39

So my fiance and I have lived together for a little over 10 years at this point and when it comes to our wedding most people like what do they give for gifts would it be weird for us to have a...

Rebecca, thursday 7-Jul-22 27
Kelsey
Bride to Be outfits
Kelsey, On June 4, 2022 at 19:54

Hello everyone! Just wanted to see what people are planning on wearing to showers, bachelorettes, rehearsal dinners?! There are so many events and I'm struggling with what to wear. Ideas are...

Amanda, thursday 9-Jun-22 16
Cacharel
For the diy brides, are you buying or renting your decorations?
Cacharel, On June 6, 2022 at 02:19

Wondering where you getting your decorations from? Are you buying or renting from decor rental companies? and how much money did you have to spend overall? I heard from some people it cost them as...

Krista, wednesday 8-Jun-22 12
Amanda
Where will your wedding ceremony take place?!
Amanda, On June 5, 2022 at 16:30

Have you decided where you'll say "I do"? Tell us where and when you'll be tying the knot! Have you already booked your wedding venue? Have you decided to stay in the city that you current live in or...

Amanda, thursday 7-Jul-22 32 1
Amanda
Countdown!
Amanda, On June 1, 2022 at 12:09

Hello Everyone! How many days until your wedding?! Even if you're just starting this journey of planning, tell us how far away are you until the big day!! My fiance and I are 67 days away!!! After...

Amanda, tuesday 20-Sep-22 213 4
Leila
Wedding Officiants in Canmore Area!
Leila, On February 27, 2022 at 20:44

Looking for someone to officiant our wedding in July in Canmore,AB! Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance!

Krista, monday 6-Jun-22 4 2
Rebecca
Wedding Cake!!!
Rebecca, On May 25, 2022 at 10:39

Roughly how much is everyone paying for a 4 tier wedding cake? picture for size reference

Rayanne, sunday 29-May-22 29
Jenn
Bling-ed Out Belts
Jenn, On May 24, 2022 at 23:44

Ladies! Where did you find bling-ed-out belts to accessorize your gown that didn't break the bank? I bought my dress, and fell in love with the way it looked with a thicker, sparkly, rose gold belt...

SOPHIE, wednesday 1-Jun-22 11
Meghan
Wedding favours
Meghan, On April 26, 2022 at 16:45

What is everyone doing/do for wedding favours? I was thinking cookies but would love some other options that are budget friendly! TIA

Krista, saturday 28-May-22 28
Maggnard-Smanta
Outfit change during the reception
Maggnard-Smanta, On May 23, 2022 at 01:44

Hello there, Do you plan on keeping your wedding dress during the whole reception or do an outfit change during the reception? Share your inspirations! I always thought about changing into a jumpsuit...

Maggnard-Smanta, friday 24-Jun-22 48
Tam
Bridesmaids Gifts
Tam, On May 24, 2022 at 22:41

Anyone have a good suggestion for bridesmaids gifts? I want to gift something more unique for my girls, and not what people always give for bridesmaids (ie. purses, jewelry, robes).

Yami, thursday 16-Jun-22 9
Tiana
Guests Changing Rsvps or Large Amount of No's?
Tiana, On May 26, 2022 at 17:03

We've now had close to 35 of the 85 people we invited decline to attend the wedding, 3 of which were after the deadline. Our wedding is slightly destination (a ferry ride away and overnight stay...

Rebecca, thursday 9-Jun-22 18

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics