Skip to main content
Jennalyn
Jennalyn

King City, Ontario · From December 2015

I am 28 years old working as a RPN. Met my fiance online 4 years ago. we have been engaged since June 2015.

Happily married 🎉

February 4, 2017

2610days 3hrs
Amy F
Wedding invitations..help!
Amy F, On March 5, 2017 at 20:02

Hi there,I've been on a hunt for simple, elegant, affordable invitations that I can order online. I have heckled vistaprint but haven't found any I like. Precious invitations has some beautiful...

Ahlan, thursday 23-Mar-17 10
Jennalyn
Pro-bam!
Jennalyn, On March 2, 2017 at 21:53

We were married Feb 4 2017 and is was an amazing day! We were lucky enough to get snow early in the week so we had the white background I was hoping for. Not everything went as planned we had a bit of...

Laura, monday 13-Mar-17 22
Jennalyn
Wedding was a great success
Jennalyn, On February 6, 2017 at 15:20

We had an amazing day! Everything looked great. Went smoothly. Food was to die for. On the honeymoon now at the cottage and loving it. Photographers were great even sent a few pics the next day. Best...

Stephanie, friday 24-Feb-17 29
Emilie
Manicure for short nails
Emilie, On February 7, 2017 at 14:05

Hey beautiful ladies! If you have short nails, you still have a few options for beautiful nails to show that new wedding ring on your big day! Which one would you go for? French manicure Nude colour...

MicklHunt, saturday 5-Mar-22 8
Stephanie
Alternatives to bridesmaid bouquets
Stephanie, On January 21, 2017 at 22:31

As I am having an evening wedding, my girls will carry lanterns instead of bouquets. Anyone else using something other than flower bouquets?

Talita, saturday 28-Jan-17 19
J
Dogs in ceremony- ideas?
Jessica, On January 27, 2017 at 01:19

Hi everyone, We have two dogs who are like our children that we are including in our ceremony as ring bearer and flower girl. I'm just wondering if anyone else has done this and how did you make it...

Melissa, friday 27-Jan-17 5
Emilie
How many days are left on your countdown?
Emilie, On December 14, 2016 at 18:05

Hi lovely ladies You're getting married! How many days are left on your countdown before the big day? Go to your planner and look up how many days you have left before you say I Do Image:...

Terry, monday 2-Jan-17 10
Melinda
Crazy wedding dreams/nightmares
Melinda, On December 12, 2016 at 11:14

So last night I had a hilarious (but still mildly horrifying) dream about my wedding. My fiance and I had a good laugh about it, so I thought I would share. Of course, in the dream everything went...

Jennalyn, wednesday 14-Dec-16 8
Jennalyn
Take down at end of night
Jennalyn, On November 23, 2016 at 04:13

I was just reviewing my venue contract and i just noticed that it says everythein has to be take after the event. that night. I'm a little worried as to how logistic of that will work out. I don't...

Natasha, friday 16-Dec-16 13
Jknbhjbb
Groomsmen gift idea
Jknbhjbb, On December 13, 2016 at 22:55

We've been debating on what to give the guys as gifts and I came across this on Etsy. I think it's such a nice customizable token of our appreciation for sharing our day with us. I also have flasks I...

Jknbhjbb, wednesday 14-Dec-16 9
Jknbhjbb
Alternative guest book
Jknbhjbb, On December 13, 2016 at 22:53

Will you girls be doing a traditional guest book or change it up to something different? I'm highly considering doing this as it is something we can look at everyday and doesn't just collect dust.

Lisa, monday 19-Dec-16 33
Samantha
First look, yes or no?
Samantha, On December 5, 2016 at 17:53

I always was so so incredibly certain i would never want a first look. But then my good friend did it at her wedding and it was surreal. ( not that i was apart of the first look). I was one of her...

Simone, thursday 15-Dec-16 16
Tanya
Cake pricing
Tanya, On December 5, 2016 at 20:26

Anyone have some insight on wedding cake costs in ontario????I am looking to have a small 2 tier cake for 80 people. I hate fondant so I want either a naked cake or a butter cream cake. Just wondered...

Gart, tuesday 8-Jan-19 10
Mackenzie
What should the bridesmaids / maid of honour pay for?
Mackenzie, On December 2, 2016 at 19:36

Hey everyone, So my bridesmaids are paying for their dresses and shoes (the shoes do not matter as their dresses are long .. so its all them for that). I am paying for nails, hair and makeup I bought...

Jennalyn, wednesday 7-Dec-16 12 1
Brittany
Wedding on a budget
Brittany, On October 26, 2016 at 23:26

My fiancee and I got engaged yesterday and the planning has begun! Unfortunately, I'm already stressed out. We live in the Kitchener area and we are having a hard time finding an affordable venue....

Emilie, wednesday 2-Nov-16 26
Jennalyn
Ceremony readings
Jennalyn, On October 23, 2016 at 21:47

So we had our meeting with our officiant today and we have to find a few readings to have in the ceremony. Any suggestions on where I can find a poem or reading. we don't want a scripture but a nice...

Melinda, saturday 12-Nov-16 7
Valerie
Diy bouquet opinions!!
Valerie, On October 23, 2016 at 18:03

Hey lovelies!! I'm working on my bouquet and I can't decide if I want to add the pearl strands not. Which do you think it's better with or without?

Simone, sunday 18-Dec-16 41
Melissa
Calling all budget minded brides!
Melissa, On October 7, 2016 at 13:09

Hey all, I've noticed a few people mentioning concerns that I myself have had about my wedding budget, and how to make it all work out. I thought it might be nice to have a discussion board where we...

Melinda, wednesday 7-Dec-16 24
Valerie
Managed to fit a little diy into the holiday weekend...
Valerie, On October 10, 2016 at 18:11

With the craziness of my hoiday weekend, I managed to fit in some DIY!! My back in killing me from bending over the table, but I'm so happy with how they turned out! I made 12 of these bad boys! (I...

Vinod, thursday 18-Jan-18 16
Simone
Brooche bouquets
Simone, On October 1, 2016 at 16:25

Hi everyone,I found something that I am considering having for our bridesmaids and for myself for a different type of bouquets. I thought about silk flowed bouquets which are nice but really like the...

Stéphanie, tuesday 10-Jan-17 21
Elaine
Did you make different invitation for your wedding party and family?
Elaine, On October 4, 2016 at 15:05

Hey everyone! i just saw an idea yesterday of having different rsvp and invitations for family members or wedding party, like groomsmen, witness and bridesmaids. are you making different types of...

Sheena, thursday 13-Oct-16 18
Nelly
Pre- cana
Nelly, On October 5, 2016 at 18:26

In Ontario for us to get married in a Catholic Church couples must participate in a Pre- Cana all it really is, is helping couples communicate topics that they might have never discussed before. For...

Simone, thursday 6-Oct-16 9
Rashna
Groom suit and style. Which one?
Rashna, On August 24, 2016 at 13:10

Hi pretty ladies! I started looking at different styles and suits with my future husband and I saw different options out there. I'm helping him choose the style but he's going to buy his suit with his...

Nelly, thursday 13-Oct-16 8
Jennalyn
4 months away starting to stress
Jennalyn, On October 3, 2016 at 12:33

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. I am 4 months away from my wedding and I am starting to feel the stress. I have been to prepared and planned alot. I have a list of things that still need to be...

Nelly, thursday 6-Oct-16 16
Emilie
How long have you been engaged?
Emilie, On October 2, 2016 at 18:05

Hi lovely soon-to-weds It can sometimes take a long time from the moment you get engaged until you actually get married... or it can all go quite fast How long have you been engaged? Image: Giphy.com ...

Shannon, saturday 10-Dec-16 70
Emilie
UpDo or Loose wedding hair?
Emilie, On October 3, 2016 at 11:05

Hi lovely brides-to-be There are different ways to wear your hair on your wedding day and that also depends on the type of dress you'll wear... What hairstyle will you go for? UpDo or Loose hair? ...

Audrey, wednesday 6-Oct-21 18

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics