Samantha

Hamilton, Ontario · From August 2021

Happily married 🎉

October 22, 2022

524days 0hrs : 57min
Samantha
Marriage certificate
Samantha, On November 10, 2022 at 14:16

A question to all my happily married brides ! How long after the wedding did you wait to apply for your marriage certificate ? Iv heard 3 weeks , someone told me 10-12 . Just wondering how long people...

Vinod, sunday 13-Nov-22 4 93
Devan
Sikh/western Fusion help needed
Devan, On October 24, 2022 at 14:01

Hi all! I'm have two weddings, a western wedding on June 2, 2023 and Anand Karaj the following day. Everything is already booked. Because of the processing time for henna, and the fact that our temple...

Samantha, tuesday 8-Nov-22 2
Samantha
Didnt Tip the officiant
Samantha, On November 8, 2022 at 13:35

So I'm a little torn on this, I got married 10/22/2022 and had every intention of tipping the officiant, had the envelope with all the other vendors tips... until he pronounced us Mr. and Mrs. and...

KELLY, wednesday 9-Nov-22 7
Samantha
Tipping breakdown question
Samantha, On October 21, 2022 at 10:29

My wedding is tomorrow and my fiancé and I are going back and forth about tipping , so I thought I would break it down and let me know !! Photographer - no tip but a google review- we are paying a...

Julie, friday 28-Oct-22 4 114
Samantha
Tipping Venders ???!!!
Samantha, On October 14, 2022 at 20:54

So Iv read alot about tipping venders and I am Definity for it as I would tip anyone providing a service, but how much do you tip, do you tip a percentage or just a sum? all of my venders own their...

Kate, saturday 26-Nov-22 10 225
Malyssa
Wedding band costs
Malyssa, On August 6, 2022 at 13:30

Hi all! I'm just curious (if you're okay to share) what everyone spent on wedding bands? We're starting to look into it and just wondering what the average looks like.

Alison, tuesday 9-Aug-22 16
Samantha
Weird Question .... What does a bride do with her purse!
Samantha, On July 26, 2022 at 16:11

Okay this may be a really weird question... but im going from the hotel to my ceremony venue, which is outside., Who do I give my purse to? I have a day of coordinator , should I assume I can just...

Amanda, monday 12-Sep-22 8 125
Brittany
Not having a bridal party
Brittany, On July 25, 2022 at 12:12

Just want opinions, COVID and also having a baby has shrunk our friend circle. When I think of a bridal party, I think close friends, friends who have been there for you. So really its only been hubby...

Luanne, saturday 17-Sep-22 15
Lynnie
Shoes - where did you buy yours?
Lynnie, On April 11, 2019 at 15:04

Where did you find your wedding shoes? Did you shop in-store or online? Share your shoes and where you got them! 👠 Photo by Stephanie Tudin Photography in Toronto ...

Donna Yeung, wednesday 13-Jul-22 35
Samantha
Centrepiece trial ? Looking for some constructive criticism
Samantha, On July 8, 2022 at 19:13

So I’m trying out my centrepieces , We ( I ) am making all of our wedding decor . I am trying to keep in mind there will be other things on the table , wine bottles , water , glasses , dishes etc …...

Malyssa, tuesday 12-Jul-22 6 129
Samantha
October couples - behind in the planning process
Samantha, On July 4, 2022 at 14:09

Does anyone else feel like they are extremely far behind in the planning process?? Even though iv been engaged since last August ... Where does the time go !

Tara, saturday 17-Sep-22 13 246
Samantha
Where are you ladies getting your garter belts from !
Samantha, On July 4, 2022 at 13:50

So my FH wants to do the garter toss, I decided to use it as my something blue... I would like something handmade or from a small shop and not something from a box store. Where is everyone getting...

Carine, tuesday 5-Jul-22 5 64
Samantha
Jewelry !!?
Samantha, On June 15, 2022 at 21:51

What kind of jewelry is everyone getting ?? I’m so torn with what type of earrings to do I wear a bracket or not .. and where is everyone getting their pieces from !!

Patty, monday 29-May-23 18
Laura
Wedding favours that don’t suck
Laura, On November 21, 2021 at 10:34

Hi all, I’d love to hear your wedding favour ideas or what you actually chose. I do not want anything that will just get tossed in the garbage or in the back of the cupboard. I was thinking something...

Laura, monday 11-Apr-22 44 1

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics