Anne-Marie

Barrie, Ontario · From March 2021

Happily married 🎉

August 19, 2022

615days 6hrs
Amanda
Favorite Holiday
Amanda, On May 26, 2021 at 12:51

Is there a certain holiday that you and your significant other really enjoy spending that quality time together ? For my fiance and I we really enjoy Christmas. It's the one holiday that we're able to...

Amanda, tuesday 1-Jun-21 19
Lisa
Wedding Playlist Guide/checklist
Lisa, On May 28, 2021 at 15:56

Who has a music checklist they're using to write down must-have and do-not-play songs they want to share? For all aspects of the wedding, from walking down the aisle to exiting the reception!

Tunisha, wednesday 2-Jun-21 20 1
Anne-Marie
Couples getting married on October 1, 2022 in Ontario
Anne-Marie, On March 30, 2021 at 14:02

Hey guys! I got engaged the beginning of February and my partner and I are hoping to get married October 1, 2022. Im hoping COVID won't be as crazy by then. Im interested to connect with you guys and...

Anne-Marie, saturday 1-May-21 6 1
Hank
Show Us Your Proposal!
Hank, On November 11, 2020 at 17:29

I proposed to my fiancee last year during on anniversary. It marked our 5th anniversary so it was a good time to pop the question but I also wanted it to be a surprise and let's face it, doing it on...

Katerina, tuesday 4-May-21 30 1
Patricia
Ontario/alberta Honeymoon Ideas?
Patricia, On January 13, 2021 at 20:06

We are getting married in October 2, 2021. I am not convinced we will be able to leave the country for a honeymoon. We will be staying in Ontario if need be (depending on restrictions). Otherwise we...

Anne-Marie, thursday 29-Apr-21 13 1
Liberty
Mismatched or the same?!
Liberty, On February 24, 2021 at 22:27

What are you doing for your bridesmaid dresses? I have always pictured my bridesmaids wearing the exact same dress. They all have similar body times and the dresses I like are fairly simple and would...

Liberty, thursday 8-Apr-21 20 1
Liberty
Azazie Swatches
Liberty, On February 24, 2021 at 17:09

After a month of waiting my swatches arrived! Blushing pink was my #1 choice but I wanted to see other options too! After getting my swatches I blushing pink is a bit lighter than I want. So now I...

Lissa, tuesday 22-Feb-22 15
Elizabeth
Bridesmaids dresses
Elizabeth, On May 21, 2019 at 19:37

Hi everyone im looking for a website to order my bridesmaid dresses off of, all my girls are in different provinces so I need to do it online so they can get it delivered to them and get alterations...

Anne-Marie, thursday 8-Apr-21 17
Amanda
Nails
Amanda, On March 28, 2021 at 18:09

What type of nails is everyone doing for their big day? Are you going simple or over the top? Are you incorporating colors from your wedding? Since I don't get my nails done all the time because of...

Armen, tuesday 28-Jun-22 48
Hank
Menswear Accessories
Hank, On April 5, 2021 at 22:32

Where did everyone get their menswear accessories for their wedding outfit? I'm talking about the shirt, tie, the pocket square, the jewels (cufflinks, tie bar), shoes, etc. Did the gents pick...

Hank, thursday 8-Apr-21 2
Gina
Coordinating the bridesmaids with the groomsmen
Gina, On April 6, 2021 at 14:09

Hey everyone, Having a bit of a hard time deciding on suit colours for the groomsmen and was hoping for some input! The girls are wearing Azazie dresses in stormy, dusty blue, and twilight. Would navy...

Kelsey, sunday 8-Aug-21 7 1
Kaelin
Mixed Gender Bridal Party Fashion
Kaelin, On March 30, 2021 at 23:54

Hi! I have a mixed-gender bridal party, and we are hoping to have bridesmaid dresses and bridesman suits that are a matching colour! Does anyone have ideas on where to buy matching suits and dresses? ...

Anne-Marie, thursday 8-Apr-21 3
Shelly
Advice for wedding dress shopping
Shelly, On April 5, 2021 at 00:18

Hi everyone, I've started looking for wedding dresses (tried on ~12 so far) and I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed. There are just so many dresses to choose from and everything looks fine. I've only been...

Shelly, tuesday 27-Apr-21 38
Anne-Marie
Cocktail Reception
Anne-Marie, On March 31, 2021 at 14:36

Hey everyone! I was wondering opinions on cocktail receptions vs formal dinners. Since my partner and I are currently saving for a house and paying for the wedding on our own we are trying to keep a...

Taylor, tuesday 6-Apr-21 12
Liberty
Picking Your Wedding Colours
Liberty, On March 24, 2021 at 12:26

How did you pick your wedding colours? Is it something you've always known or did you find inspiration from Pintrest or somewhere else? Are you using one shade or multiple shades of the same colour? I...

Sharlene, monday 12-Apr-21 30 1
Amanda
Hashtags!
Amanda, On February 2, 2021 at 22:19

Hey Wedding Wire Family! Hashtags are becoming a trend at weddings! Are you and your fiance having one at your wedding?! If so, what made you decide on your unique hashtag? Can't wait to hear...

Amanda, wednesday 31-Mar-21 27

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics