Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Liberty
VIP May 2022 Alberta

Azazie Swatches

Liberty, on February 24, 2021 at 17:09 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 15
After a month of waiting my swatches arrived! Blushing pink was my #1 choice but I wanted to see other options too! After getting my swatches I blushing pink is a bit lighter than I want. So now I need to order their shade candy pink and wait another month probably!
Azazie Swatches 1

Also this picture has very bad lighting! If anyone is interested in natural light swatches just let me know Smiley smile

15 Comments

Latest activity by Lissa, on February 22, 2022 at 23:57
  • Lissa
    Devoted October 2022 Ontario
    Lissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just ordered a few of their greens & blues + a couple wild cards. Can't wait for them to come in so I can lock in my colour scheme

• Liberty
    VIP May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    For me personally, candy pink was too pink. Kinda gave me bubblegum pink vibes. I also ordered from swatches from For Her and For Him and I like their barely pink. It's what I thought blushing pink would be but I don't like the dresses from that site as much as I like the azazie dresses!
  • Anne-Marie
    Curious August 2022 Ontario
    Anne-Marie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I ordered the exact same pinks as you! Smiley tongue

I agree, the blush pink is super light. I thought the candy pink would be too pink, but based on how light the blush pink is, its hard to tell. I also should have ordered the dusty mauve because it looks like it might work as well. There are so many options and they all look so different once they come in!

I wish you good luck, I'm waiting for my second round of swatches.

• Liberty
    VIP May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ouu that looks nice! I ordered some swatches from there today!
  • Alexis
    Devoted July 2021 Ontario
    Alexis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The quality for the bridesmaids dresses seems good! I’m a bridesmaid in May and my friend also chose forherandforhim for her dresses. I’m quite happy with it. I’m going to need to hem the bottom of the dress up a little bit because I didn’t custom size it. Lol ignore the crooked mats and stuff I was taking this to send to my fiancé 🤣Azazie Swatches 2

• Liberty
    VIP May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Have the dresses arrived yet? Just curious on quantity. We were considering ordering from them for a friend's wedding but went with Azazie instead
  • Alexis
    Alexis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes Smiley smile all my bridesmaids put in their orders at the same time and the company made them from the same spool of fabric so that they’d be spot on!
  • Liberty
    VIP May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It is actually crazy how different colours look online vs in person! Have you ordered the dresses from for her and for him yet?
  • Alexis
    Alexis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Lol we chose our bridesmaids dresses online. It was shocking how off colours were 🤣
    I ordered swatches from 3 separate companies and ‘lavender’ was a wide range of sky blue to a pink purple. I don’t normally like lilac and one of the companies (for her and for him) had the exact colour of lavender we were looking for called lilac lol and the one that I thought would go with it came in brown. Turns out wisteria colour can be brown or pinky purple or mauve
  • Liberty
    VIP May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Phone/computer screens can distort colours soo much!! I ended up ordering another shade of pink too!
  • Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I went pretty overboard myself on ordering swatches from azazie, every single colour is sooo different than it looks online
    Azazie Swatches 3

• Liberty
    VIP May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I definitely wished I had of ordered a couple more shades originally! But our wedding isn't until May 2022 so I have plenty of time to find the perfect shade!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The Azazie website is reaaaaaaaally off. The colour correction in the photos are terrible. My recommendation is to order a wider breadth from a similar palette (ie all the reds) to cover your bases cuz as Liberty mentions, they take a long time to arrive so you might as well get them all in one go.

• Liberty
    VIP May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The blush pink definitely looks like 2-3 shades lighter in person but I still like it! Just need to compare it to candy pink before making a choice!
  • Kim
    Devoted June 2022 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh wow, that is pretty light. Based on online alone, the candy pink looks awesome!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics