Skip to main content
Jess
Jess

Agassiz, British Columbia · From August 2020

My fiancé Cory and I got engaged in February of 2020 in Mexico, we were super lucky to get away right before the pandemic hit. We will have been together... View more

My fiancé Cory and I got engaged in February of 2020 in Mexico, we were super lucky to get away right before the pandemic hit. We will have been together for 5 years this August 2021. We were just about to pick a Friday the 13th as out wedding date but we're worried about the weather during the original day at our venue. We are now set to get married the day inbetween our birthdays!

Happily married 🎉

May 13, 2023

372days 18hrs
Jess
Rushed Wedding Day
Jess, On July 26, 2022 at 20:04

I'm getting married next year and just was in a wedding this month and I felt like I didn't get to enjoy a lot of the normal festivities because the wedding party was so busy after the ceremony and...

ContinentraphySZ, saturday 3-Sep-22 23
Lindsay
Engagement photos
Lindsay, On May 11, 2022 at 03:39

Hey everyone! I just got my engagement photo (previews) and they are beautiful so far! I have ordered my Save The Dates too! What do your engagement photos look like? Here’s mine ❤️

Murielle, monday 24-Oct-22 30 1
Charlenar
Invitations
Charlenar, On July 31, 2021 at 14:45

Hi, besides vistaprint, has anyone had luck with an inexpensive, affordable printing company for invitations?

Rebecca, tuesday 17-Aug-21 9 1
Hailey
Head table Questions
Hailey, On July 28, 2021 at 12:15

Hi all! I would love to hear your opinions. So my FH and I are only having a best man/MOH (witnesses) now do I make our head table just me and him? or do I have the best man/MOH with us? The issue...

Jess, tuesday 10-Aug-21 12
Ashton
Bra for wedding
Ashton, On August 9, 2021 at 09:27

Hello everyone! So I found my dream dress but it’s a strapless. So I’m not super thrilled about having to wear a strapless bra.. the seamstress said that I could just wear the clear plastic straps the...

Jess, tuesday 10-Aug-21 9
Jess
Florist vendors/ diy
Jess, On July 31, 2021 at 20:28

Hi! I feel like I am trying to lock down vendors way ahead of time, we are just under 2 years away from our wedding date but currently it seems like florists aren't even booking until a year out. We...

Hank, tuesday 26-Oct-21 1 84
Hank
Matching Attire to Season?
Hank, On July 31, 2021 at 12:21

Are you matching your wedding attire to the season of your nuptials? Or are you going against the grain so you can have your favorite color or style of clothes regardless of the season? For example,...

Amanda, monday 9-Aug-21 7
Stefanie
Cake and dessert?
Stefanie, On July 10, 2021 at 12:27

If your having wedding cake are you having dessert to?! Trying to decide if we need dessert as well.

Derek, saturday 21-May-22 32
Kelsey
Is your wedding date a special date in your relationship?
Kelsey, On June 21, 2021 at 18:52

Did you pick your wedding date to coincide with any special date in your relationship? Maybe it's your anniversary of dating, your first date, etc? I'm curious how many people do this. I think it's...

Brittany & Ryan, thursday 15-Jul-21 42 1
Mandy
Long engagement
Mandy, On June 15, 2021 at 12:11

Anyone else have a long engagement? Our wedding is May 24th 2025. For years from now. But we’re also older, expanding our family and trying to buy a house all before the big day 😣

Rebecca, friday 20-Aug-21 16
Brittany
Dilemma between Wedding Dresses
Brittany, On June 14, 2021 at 14:47

Hello All! I recently went to David's Bridal with the intent to try on more dresses that my mom wanted to see and a few that I have liked since checking out their online inventory and now I am stuck....

Carrie, wednesday 7-Jul-21 29
Victoria
Bridal Makeup
Victoria, On June 10, 2021 at 00:09

Hello lovelies 💕 Do you plan on booking an airbrush makeup application? It’s so hard to tell when looking on Instagram which brides have chosen airbrush or do most brides choose this option? Have you...

Gift, saturday 24-Jul-21 14
M
Wedding dreams..
Mary, On May 5, 2021 at 15:50

Goodmorning everyone! Do you have dreams about wedding? I often dream about being totally naked or in underwear as I walk to the altar and embarrasses me a lot.

Jess, wednesday 12-May-21 6
Jess
Caterers
Jess, On August 10, 2020 at 18:05

I'm feeling so excited now that me and my fiance have finally picked a date and I and probably soooo ahead of schedule even looking into caterers but if anyone has any recommendations, I would like to...

Sarah, tuesday 18-Aug-20 1 69
S
Picked up my dress today
Stephanie, On August 9, 2020 at 21:27

Recently we postponed our wedding. We were supposed to get married in 6 months. But we actually postponed to Feb 2022. I dont see things clearing up soon enough for us to have the wedding we...

Christina, thursday 20-Aug-20 7

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics