Skip to main content
Hrhofstx
Hrhofstx

'Miami', Florida · From January 2020

I am a Teacher and water sports junkie in the Caribbean who is marrying a Businessman and sports junkie. We are so excited to be having a West African... View more

I am a Teacher and water sports junkie in the Caribbean who is marrying a Businessman and sports junkie. We are so excited to be having a West African beach wedding this summer!

Happily married 🎉

July 12, 2020

1383days 0hrs : 58min
Marcy
Bridal Makeup Tips - Lipstick or Stain
Marcy, On February 17, 2020 at 00:37

Hey Ladies! I’m thinking about my makeup for the day of, and I’m looking for your tips! I don’t usually wear lipstick, I sometimes don’t like the feel of it on my lips, a friend suggested lip stain...

Marcy, friday 6-Mar-20 8
Hrhofstx
Engagement Ring of Your Dreams
Hrhofstx, On February 15, 2020 at 08:46

Hey ladies, Has anyone asked their fiancee if they could exchange their ring? The one he proposed with is attractive to me but is just not the ring of my dreams. I'm wondering if I should take him...

Kelly, thursday 20-Feb-20 10
Kelsie
Newly Engaged Couples!
Kelsie, On January 2, 2020 at 09:50

Now that the holidays are very well and truly over, I'd like to welcome all of the newly engaged brides/grooms/couples to WeddingWire! Congratulations on your engagement and your upcoming weddings! I...

Hrhofstx, friday 14-Feb-20 5
Erin
Flower alternatives?
Erin, On January 24, 2020 at 22:52

Hi everyone - I'm looking for some guidance/suggestions! We are getting married in November, and I'm currently pricing flowers. I did anticipated a high cost, but it's still more than I was thinking....

Baria, saturday 8-Feb-20 30 1
Hrhofstx
Wedding Backdrop Ideas?
Hrhofstx, On January 16, 2020 at 16:04

Who has ideas of a wedding backdrop for behind the sweetheart/King's/head table?

Hrhofstx, wednesday 22-Jan-20 6
Ali
Brunch/early afternoon reception
Ali, On January 15, 2020 at 16:49

Hey there brides! I am newly engaged and playing out reception ideas in my head. Have any of you decided to do a morning ceremony with a Brunch-type reception around 11:30/12:00pm until early...

Kat D, tuesday 21-Jan-20 11
Hrhofstx
What did you put your cake on?
Hrhofstx, On January 6, 2020 at 17:00

Hi ladies! I had a friend place her cake on a wine barrel instead of a table. Also, a person on another forum, shared that she put her cake on an urn. Please share ideas of an object I can put a cake...

Ashley, friday 17-Jan-20 9
Stephanie
Diy cake
Stephanie, On January 2, 2020 at 08:18

I feel like this is an awful idea when I think about the week before. I'm making my own decoration and hiering someone for the backdrop and hanging fabric, I'm doing my bouquets and all the flowers in...

Celine, thursday 27-Aug-20 33
Kadi
Wedding favours!
Kadi, On January 11, 2020 at 22:36

Just wondering what your ideas are for wedding favours are? I have no clue what to do. Off to a wedding expo tomorrow so hopefully I'll get some ideas there !!

Gloria, saturday 18-Jan-20 32
Hrhofstx
Unique Getaway "car" Ideas
Hrhofstx, On January 12, 2020 at 11:00

Happy New Year's, Ladies! What are your ideas for a exotic getaway "car"? We are having an African beach wedding during the day. So far, I came up with a speed boat to show case the beautiful,...

Ashley, tuesday 14-Jan-20 4
Cliodhna
Poll: Table numbers or table names?
Cliodhna, On November 19, 2019 at 09:05

Table names are a great way to add some fun and personality to your wedding day, however, table numbers can be a lot more straightforward. Especially if you have a large wedding with lots of tables!...

67%

65 votes

32%

31 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote thursday 12-Mar-20 27
Desiree
DJ or Spotify
Desiree, On January 3, 2020 at 11:17

How does one pick a DJ there is so many out there, kinda over whelming. Then I also heard of people skipping the whole DJ idea and just playing music off a device with Spotify. If you done Spotify how...

Erika, wednesday 8-Jan-20 9

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics