Skip to main content
Hrhofstx
Hrhofstx

'Miami', Florida · From January 2020

I am a Teacher and water sports junkie in the Caribbean who is marrying a Businessman and sports junkie. We are so excited to be having a West African... View more

I am a Teacher and water sports junkie in the Caribbean who is marrying a Businessman and sports junkie. We are so excited to be having a West African beach wedding this summer!

Happily married 🎉

July 12, 2020

1376days 4hrs

Discussions

Hrhofstx
Engagement Ring of Your Dreams
Hrhofstx of Wedding fashion, On February 15, 2020 at 08:46

Hey ladies, Has anyone asked their fiancee if they could exchange their ring? The one he proposed with is attractive to me but is just not the ring of my dreams. I'm wondering if I should take him...

Kelly, thursday 20-Feb-20 10 194
Hrhofstx
Wedding Backdrop Ideas?
Hrhofstx of Wedding reception, On January 16, 2020 at 16:04

Who has ideas of a wedding backdrop for behind the sweetheart/King's/head table?

Hrhofstx, wednesday 22-Jan-20 6 99
Hrhofstx
What did you put your cake on?
Hrhofstx of Wedding reception, On January 6, 2020 at 17:00

Hi ladies! I had a friend place her cake on a wine barrel instead of a table. Also, a person on another forum, shared that she put her cake on an urn. Please share ideas of an object I can put a cake...

Ashley, friday 17-Jan-20 9 110
Hrhofstx
Unique Getaway "car" Ideas
Hrhofstx of Plan a wedding, On January 12, 2020 at 11:00

Happy New Year's, Ladies! What are your ideas for a exotic getaway "car"? We are having an African beach wedding during the day. So far, I came up with a speed boat to show case the beautiful,...

Ashley, tuesday 14-Jan-20 4 75

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics