Skip to main content
Stephanie
Stephanie

Hamilton, Ontario · From June 2019

I am super excited to finally be marrying the man of my dreams! We are huge geeks so we are having our honeymoon in Anaheim at the Star Wars convention... View more

I am super excited to finally be marrying the man of my dreams! We are huge geeks so we are having our honeymoon in Anaheim at the Star Wars convention and going to Disneyland for our first visit to the new Galaxy's Edge Park.

Happily married 🎉

July 1, 2022

654days 23hrs
Stephanie

I earned a badge!

784 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Lynnie commented:

794 days ago

Have you taken your engagement pictures? 📷 Show off your favorite photo of you and your future spouse in this post: https://community.weddingwire.ca/forums/engagement-photos--t50344

Stephanie

I earned a badge!

861 days ago

Socialite

You have lots to say, and our members are listening. You've taken part in 10 different discussions and gotten our community buzzing.

Stephanie

I earned a badge!

1489 days ago

Testing the Water

You're warming up to our community and getting to know the ropes. Today you've taken your first step and tested the water by making your first ever comment.

Explore more

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics