Skip to main content
Rachel
Rachel

Hamilton, Ontario · From November 2016

Hello Wedding Wire World!My fiance and I have been together for 5 years are are getting married this November! We are so excited and looking forward to a... View more

Hello Wedding Wire World!My fiance and I have been together for 5 years are are getting married this November! We are so excited and looking forward to a wonderful year of planning!

Happily married 🎉

November 25, 2017

2366days 19hrs

Discussions

Rachel
Gifts to one another
Rachel of Before the wedding, On August 22, 2017 at 10:18

Hello Everyone! I'm wondering who is doing gifts to one another on the morning or the wedding? If so what are you getting your grooms/brides? My finace and I started talking about that last night and...

Vinod, tuesday 30-Jan-18 12 145
Rachel
Grooms shirt
Rachel of Wedding fashion, On May 6, 2017 at 07:37

Hey ladies!I picked up my dress yesterday and I'm totally in love! HahaMy dress is ivory. The lady at the store suggested that my FH wear an ivory dress shirt and not a white dress shirt. She said on...

Vinod, wednesday 24-Jan-18 18 154
Rachel
Photo locations Hamilton
Rachel of Ontario, On February 22, 2017 at 10:36

Hello Lovely Brides! I realize this is an ontario board but i'm hoping there are some ladies from the hamilton area My Fiance and I are getting married November 25th at the Ancaster Mill We are doing...

Gillian, sunday 19-Nov-17 15 5,301
Rachel
The morning after brunch
Rachel of Wedding reception, On April 21, 2017 at 09:34

Hello Ladies What are your thoughts on a brunch the morning after the wedding for all the out of town guests and wedding party hosted by the Bride and Groom?? Is anyone doing this or been to one?...

Jennifer, tuesday 1-Aug-17 22 397
Rachel
Processional music
Rachel of Wedding ceremony, On April 28, 2017 at 09:06

Hey Ladies! So what song is everyone walking down the aisle to? We are doing a string trio and I'm sooo excited since ours will be all classical!!!!!

Chelsey, friday 7-Jul-17 34 432
Rachel
Bridesmaids gifts
Rachel of Before the wedding, On March 9, 2017 at 22:36

Hey ladies! So I've been in a few weddings now and most of my girls don't love around where we are getting married and have to travel in and spend some cash to be here for our big day. I'm wondering...

Diandra, friday 30-Jun-17 5 128
Rachel
Newborns but not kids
Rachel of Wedding reception, On May 2, 2017 at 09:28

Hey Ladies We have 3 friends who are all having babies end of September but are very important to us and are very much looking forward to coming to the wedding. We aren't having kids since we simply...

Hannah, monday 8-May-17 4 72
Rachel
My dress
Rachel of Wedding fashion, On May 3, 2017 at 09:59

So originally i wasn't going to post my actual dress on here but i caved! haha I got a call yesterday that my dress is in and im picking it up friday so now im super excited! I'll do my alterations...

Lisa, thursday 4-May-17 22 182
Rachel
Registering fun
Rachel of Plan a wedding, On May 2, 2017 at 09:19

Hey Ladies! Yesterday was soooo exciting my MoH was hope from Calgary and we went out and spent the day together chatting life and wedding and everything in between and we opened our registry and...

Rachel, wednesday 3-May-17 17 121
Rachel
How much to spend on bridesmaids
Rachel of Before the wedding, On March 21, 2017 at 06:52

Hello lovely brides! How much are you spending on your bridesmaids between the wedding party gift and covering any costs of hair and makeup (if applicable) Just trying to get an idea!Thanks!!

Melanie, wednesday 26-Apr-17 8 145
Rachel
My vendors + ontario
Rachel of Wedding Tests, On April 25, 2017 at 09:46

Wedding vendors: Venue(s): Ancaster Mill: Miller's Chapel & Govenmors Room Catering: Included with the Ancaster Mill Music/DJ: Stereo Flavour for Ceremony Pat's Party Source for Reception Wedding...

Zoë, tuesday 25-Apr-17 1 69
Rachel
Honeymoon in november
Rachel of Honeymoon, On March 19, 2017 at 09:49

Anyone have any honeymoon suggestions that aren't sun destinations? We've done beach vacations a lot as a couple and want to do something special We are getting married November 25th and are going...

Katherine, friday 24-Mar-17 7 75
Rachel
Couples getting married on 25/November/2017 in Ontario
Rachel of Ontario, On March 18, 2017 at 14:03

Hello future Nov 25th anniversary friends!!!Where are all of you getting married? Are you getting excited?!? Just over 8 months until he big day!!!

Emilie, wednesday 22-Mar-17 72
Rachel
Recue flats
Rachel of Wedding reception, On March 19, 2017 at 09:54

Has anyone bought from Rescue Flats and used them at their reception for their guests yet?? or has anyone receienved a pair? curious to know how they hold up https://ca.rescueflats.com

Rachel, tuesday 21-Mar-17 2 73
Rachel
One shower or multiple
Rachel of Before the wedding, On March 19, 2017 at 09:27

How many showers are you having? i want one big shower but i think its going to be ablot of people. Also are you inviting people that aren't invited to the wedding? i dont want to but al the moms...

April, monday 20-Mar-17 10 97
Rachel
My vendors in hamilton on
Rachel of Ontario, On March 17, 2017 at 15:59

Hello Everyone! So far I've had such great luck with Vendors in our area The Ancaster Mill, Sue Gallo Designs, Gem Limousine, Buffed Nail Bar, Bella Mia Bridal and Heirloom Bridal...so far...the list...

Rachel, monday 20-Mar-17 12 121
Rachel
Minted wedding invitaions
Rachel of Plan a wedding, On March 9, 2017 at 22:28

Hello everyone! Has anyone used Minted for their wedding invitations and stationary? My FH and I love a design on there but I'm Leary since it's online and from the US. I found a local person who...

Rachel, monday 13-Mar-17 12 183
Rachel
Garter belt
Rachel of Wedding fashion, On March 2, 2017 at 10:30

Hello Brides I'm on the hunt for my garter now....im curious as these are so delicate, how do you keep them up all day...they look like they would fall down all the time? Also i have bigger thighs so...

April, friday 3-Mar-17 13 148
Rachel
San fran...napa...portland
Rachel of Honeymoon, On February 17, 2017 at 14:33

Hello all! Has anyone done a San Francisco, Napa Valley and/or Portland honeymoon??? Looking for any imput of thoughts or suggestions to see if it would be good We would be going Nov 26-Dec4 Let me...

Rachel, thursday 2-Mar-17 8 92
Rachel
To register or not to regist
Rachel of Before the wedding, On February 15, 2017 at 10:19

Good Morning Everyone! I'm in a bit of a pickle My fiance and i have our own home and have lived together for 5 years. We are having a bridal shower thats more of a cocktail party and it will be great...

Valerie, friday 17-Feb-17 27 228

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics