Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rachel
Devoted November 2017 Ontario

Registering fun

Rachel, on May 2, 2017 at 09:19 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 17

Hey Ladies!

Yesterday was soooo exciting my MoH was hope from Calgary and we went out and spent the day together chatting life and wedding and everything in between and we opened our registry and started scanning! such a fun experience! loved it

Where did you register? What is the coolest thing you put on your list?

17 Comments

Latest activity by Rachel, on May 3, 2017 at 13:23
  • Rachel
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Aww thats cute!

im sure it will be a great piece to have!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Haha! I am not a big wine drinker or a big drinker in general, but my fiance loves red wine! Plus one day when we own our own home and can decorate it so nicely, a wine bar for guests would be perfect!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Haha! Well then I hope it works so your FH gets excited!

• Rachel
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sooo i think you can make a public "wishlist" at MEC....im giving it a try and seeing what happens

keep ypu posted

if this works my FH is gonna owe you one and be so excited lol

• Erin
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We do live together but with my mom. We have our own apartment and space but we share a kitchen with her, and we usually eat dinner together so we had no need for any dishes or kitchenware. We are planning to get our own place just after the wedding, after all of the planning is over and we can focus on the move! I also cant wait for friends and family to come over and be a guest at our place!!

• Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not sure about the MEC thing but I will look into it and let you know. Smiley smile

Update: you can create a MEC wishlist and make it public and share it with people apparently as a registry. It is nothing formal but it works.

• Rachel
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

awww so exciting!

do you guys live together now???

i cant wait to have a husband & wife dinner party! hehe

• Rachel
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

the honeyfund is so cool!

where do yoiu want to go?>

• Rachel
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

anything with wine is key especially a place to stock up! haha

• Erin
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We registered the The Bay, and we mostly put on basic kitchen, bedroom and home stuff. Nothing really that cool or fun, but the things I am most excited about are our new dishes. We registered for 2 Royal Doulton dish sets, the matching tea set, pasta bowls, platter and casserole dishes. I can't wait to use the sert as a whole when we have our first dinner party lol!!

• Rachel
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

omg can you make a registry at MEC?!?!?! we are huge outdor people and camp all the time!!! the further in the backcountry the better....omg pls tell me this is a real thing!!! lol

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We haven't done it yet but will be registered at Home Outfitters and online for a honeyfund Smiley smile

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I registered at Home outfitters and Bed Bath and beyond! Most things we put on there are pretty basic things! we did put on this wine cellar thing.... probably the coolest or most fun thing we put on the list!
  • Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh that's awesome! I love ravioli and gnocchi. We also have been living together for a bit so don't need much. We will probably register at The Bay, for home stuff, and maybe Sail or Mountain Equipment Co-op as we like to go camping.
  • Rachel
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We registered at Crate and Barrel (fyi they give u a free gift....didn't know that but so thoughtful) and we made a teeny registry at william sonoma...different variety and different stuff...we didn't register for that much since we already have a home and have been living together for a few years already.

The funniesst thing??? probably a gnocci roller or a ravioli stamp...to be fair as ood as they sound i do make this stuff and have so much fun doing it! my FH is italian and his Nonna makes all this amazing stuff so im trying to learn Smiley smile

anything cool or unique you want to register for? where are u planning to register?

• Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We haven't completed a registry yet. Where did you register? What is the coolest thing you put on your registry?

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Rachel!

Oh that is so nice! Smiley heart

How's everything going with your checklist?

You should also meet the other ladies from Ontario in here:

Rebecca - Found a photographer !

Dana - Calligraphy

Isabelle - Couples getting married on 7/September/2018 in Ontario

I can't wait to hear more about your plans for the wedding! How’s your wedding planning going so far

What step are you at?Smiley love

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics