Most recent comments

Order by:
Last comment
  • Last comment
  • Date
Tristan
Table "names" not "numbers"
Tristan, On January 15, 2018 at 00:19

Hi everyone- we have decided to name our tables after mountain names in Banff since we are having a winter wedding in the mountains. I was wondering if anyone had any great suggestions in labeling the...

Candice, friday 9-Mar-18 11 142
Katie
Where can i find Flameless candles that are not orange?
Katie, On November 12, 2017 at 16:55

Our venue is an art gallery so we aren’t allowed any candles as their sprinkler system is highly sensitive. Does anyone know where I can get Flameless candles (any size) that don’t have that fake...

Ashley, friday 9-Mar-18 7 1,320
Jennifer
Flameless candles - need suggestions please!
Jennifer, On November 24, 2017 at 12:28

Hi everyone =) We are looking for suggestions for realistic looking flameless candles (tea lights or votives) for some candle handles for our centerpieces. The ones we currently have are too yellow...

Ashley, friday 9-Mar-18 9 162
Jennifer
Wedding Shower
Jennifer, On March 7, 2018 at 00:06

Just wondering how many brides are out there who aren’t having a shower? I told my MOH I don’t think I want one (she has offered to throw me one) We’re going to do the bachelorette party but a friend...

Maya, thursday 8-Mar-18 21 204
Leah
Traditional gown vs unconventional dress
Leah, On March 3, 2018 at 21:51

I’m opting to forgo a traditional wedding gown, in favour of a dress/designer that just feels right (I’ll know it, when I see it...I’m also thinking colour!). Why? Bc I’ve no desire to spend a ton of...

Marina, thursday 8-Mar-18 11 113
J
Honeymoon ideas please!!!!
Jillian, On March 8, 2018 at 08:49

Hey everyone, originally we were looking to do a European cruise for our honeymoon but the one we want is ending up to be crazy expensive. We want to do something this June but I am having trouble...

Michelle, thursday 8-Mar-18 6 79
Stephanie
Dealing with work before/after wedding.
Stephanie, On March 6, 2018 at 23:10

Hey! Thanks for reading this. A little background before I dive in. I care about my job, I enjoy what I do, and I enjoy it more when everything goes right. (I'm a meeting planner). Two days before my...

Breanne, thursday 8-Mar-18 6 107
Jessica
Non traditional receptions
Jessica, On March 6, 2018 at 20:08

My fiance and I aren't really into the idea of a traditional dinner and dance. So we're looking at some non traditional reception ideas! Right now we're going with a potluck and board games. What else...

Erin, thursday 8-Mar-18 3 134 1
Jodi
Bridesmaids Dresses
Jodi, On March 7, 2018 at 10:34

Hi ladies where did you find the best/most affordable bridesmaids dresses. Im just less then 6 months away from my wedding - when did you get yours? did you go online or in store? so far it seems...

Erin, thursday 8-Mar-18 10 151
Courtney
Day of Time Line
Courtney, On March 7, 2018 at 21:10

I'm trying to put together my day of time line and for the most part, no problem. However, how do you schedule the photographer? I have them for 8 hours and I was thinking of having them start at...

Erin, thursday 8-Mar-18 6 121
Greg
Honeymoons
Greg, On February 27, 2018 at 19:53

Is there any great suggestions for honeymoon ideas that will give the best value?

Jennifer, thursday 8-Mar-18 8 141
Krystal
How to ask for no small children at a wedding
Krystal, On March 6, 2018 at 10:37

So im just in the process of doing our invitations up and trying to figure out how to ask for no small children at our wedding. I have a son who will be 9 at the time we get married and brothers who...

Breanne, thursday 8-Mar-18 4 70
Breanne
Ceremony and Photo Booth Backdrops
Breanne, On March 7, 2018 at 14:40

Does anyone have ideas on ceremony arches/backdrops? How about photo booth backdrops?! Looking to have my dad DIY these items and any pictures, tips or ideas would be extremely helpful. Thanks!

Elizabeth, thursday 8-Mar-18 3 110
Michelle
Gifts for wedding party (bridesmaids)
Michelle, On September 8, 2017 at 16:19

Happy Friday Everyone! I've been contemplating on various gift ideas for my wedding party, all while trying to stay within a reasonable budget - which has proven to be harder than I thought (balancing...

Michelle, thursday 8-Mar-18 13 219
Natalee
Wording on Invites...
Natalee, On March 6, 2018 at 20:55

Hi there, Newbie here. I am inviting about 80 people to a sit down dinner and maybe 20 extras to the reception afterwards. I would like to know if there is a way to invite the 20 extra people to the...

Marie-Claire, thursday 8-Mar-18 13 127
Lynnie
Which was more fun: your food or cake tasting?
Lynnie, On March 6, 2018 at 11:05

Which tasting experience did you enjoy the most? Your food tasting, or your cake tasting? If did you do them both at the same time - which one would you taste again if you could?? Food tasting? Photo...

Ashley, wednesday 7-Mar-18 11 81
Jen
Hair stylist trouble
Jen, On March 6, 2018 at 15:49

Thankfully I made the decision to cancel my previously booked hair stylist and go with somebody new. So, today I decided after having my second hair trial with somebody different than last time, that...

Jessica, wednesday 7-Mar-18 7 124
Jillian
Wedding planners
Jillian, On March 7, 2018 at 12:57

If your venue has a wedding planner to helo you, would you still hire an independent one as well?

Renee, wednesday 7-Mar-18 4 70
Amanda
Mixing up colours a bit
Amanda, On March 6, 2018 at 16:00

So, my wedding is on September 29th, and my colours are rust and champagne. However, when I was buying the ton of silk flowers that I did... I got a little carried away with the fall colour scheme...

Amanda, wednesday 7-Mar-18 8 122
Kathleen
1 Photographer, or 2? & Is 8 hours enough?
Kathleen, On March 7, 2018 at 11:27

I believe we’ve (FINALLY!) found our photographer, however we’re not debating between if we want one photographer, or two and if 8 hours will be enough time. Our ceremony will begin at 4pm, and our...

Renee, wednesday 7-Mar-18 6 188
Fiorina
Hotel rooms near by
Fiorina, On February 19, 2018 at 20:58

We're blocking off hotel rooms at a near by hotel for anyone who wants to stay overnight and not drive. I'm now trying to figure out how to tell people. I was thinking of writing the info on paper and...

Fiorina, wednesday 7-Mar-18 8 90
Lynnie
What busted your budget?
Lynnie, On January 18, 2018 at 13:05

What was the first thing that made you go over (or decide to re-prioritize) your wedding budget? Did it happen right away or closer to the end of planning? :: Pinterest ***** For more wedding budget...

Kathleen, wednesday 7-Mar-18 27 440
Ellen
Music with Lyrics
Ellen, On February 26, 2018 at 10:55

So I am in love with a song that has lyrics in it for walking down the aisle. Is this a thing people do? Has anyone else done this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1mkYWkoXyo

Cherry, wednesday 7-Mar-18 13 142
Sophie
Sharing the app
Sophie, On March 6, 2018 at 21:38

Hello, Is there a way for sharing this app with my fiancé so that he can work in it as well. This way, he can help me with the guest list ? Thank you !

Sophie, wednesday 7-Mar-18 5 90

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics