Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alanah
Frequent user July 2018 British Columbia

Best evite website?

Alanah, on November 24, 2017 at 17:46 Posted in Before the wedding 0 7
We have decided to do online invitations and I want to hear what other bride's used and what worked best for them and why. Input is appreciated!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Jessica, on March 10, 2018 at 09:45
  • Jessica
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh my gosh thank you! This is exactly what I have been looking for! Smiley heart

• Angela K.
    Curious June 2018 Ontario
    Angela K. ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is all great recommendations, thank you for posting

• Tatiana
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Tatiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We used Paperlesspost.com, highly recommend and so many design to pick from.

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can send invitations and collect RSVPs through a WeddingWire free website! https://www.weddingwire.ca/forums/how-to-send-your-online-wedding-invitations-using-weddingwire--t4669

• Alexa
    Frequent user December 2017 Alberta
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We used withjoy.com and it's been great! The e-vites look great and you can personalize them a lot. Completely free! And it's all coordinated with our wedding website and email. Check it out!
  • Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We did PaperlessPost for our Save the Dates. We liked it because it had RSVP functionality, we could limit if each person had a +1 or not, and that it opened like an envelope.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We used paperlesspost.com for our save the dates, and will use it for the invitations as well. There are free designs (also some you can pay for), and we changed the information and added a picture of us. You do have to pay to e-mail them, by buying "coins". It was $18 for 200 coins I believe. For our invites, we needed two coins per e-mail address. The cute thing about paperlesspost is that the invite comes in a little "envelope" and when you open the e-mail, the invite pops up out of the envelope. Before buying coins, you can send a sample e-mail to yourself for free to see how it looks.

You can also see who has opened it, people can leave comments, and I think people can RSVP through it as well. We are using our website for RSVPs though, so I'm not actually sure about that.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics