Skip to main content
Amelia
Amelia

'Saint John', New Brunswick · From August 2019

My fiance Taylor and I have been together for eleven years! We got married in a small intimate ceremony at the beach on October 2, 2020. If you feel stuck... View more

My fiance Taylor and I have been together for eleven years! We got married in a small intimate ceremony at the beach on October 2, 2020. If you feel stuck with planning feel free to send me a message. As one of WWs featured users I'd love to help! Being a covid bride (or groom) isn't easy, but there are a whole lot of us if you need advice or someone to talk to.

Happily married 🎉

October 2, 2020

1318days 1hrs

Discussions

Amelia
Would you rather...
Amelia of Plan a wedding, On February 22, 2021 at 15:13

Anyone up for a little fun? Would you rather: wedding edition! Answer mine and leave a would you rather of your own for the rest of us! Would you rather: realize at the reception that the wrong (lame)...

Vinod, sunday 28-Feb-21 10 220
Amelia
Engagement Announcements
Amelia of Before the wedding, On January 4, 2021 at 19:23

Who was the first to know about your engagement? *Technically* the first person I told was a stranger. We got engaged on a Saturday night and the next morning I had plans to meet someone for a...

Amelia, friday 8-Jan-21 16 213
Amelia
2 October 2020
Amelia of Just married, On October 16, 2020 at 22:02

Two weeks ago my best friend, and the love of my life and I tied the knot in an intimate ceremony on the beach. The day was honestly perfect! It rained a little in the afternoon but stopped in time...

Naomi, friday 6-Nov-20 26 426
Amelia
Cake: cupcakes or tiers?
Amelia of Wedding reception, On October 29, 2020 at 10:07

I had no idea that cake could taste different than cupcakes! I had my heart set on cupcakes because I thought it would be quick and easy. Our bakery cake tasting was cupcakes and they were delicious....

Vinod, tuesday 3-Nov-20 6 180
Amelia
Paper Flowers
Amelia of DIY, On August 22, 2020 at 17:23

My amazing, patient, creative, supportive friends got together last night to help me make crepe paper flowers for our wedding. Thrilled with how they've turned out so far and at how much fun we had...

Alison, monday 24-Aug-20 9 123
Amelia
Hashtag History
Amelia of Plan a wedding, On August 12, 2020 at 21:13

For those of you who used a hashtag or have picked one already what are you using? I'm a big fan of the meaning behind what hashtags people pick, so please share!

Sake, thursday 20-Aug-20 22 581
Amelia
Choosing our Officiant
Amelia of Wedding ceremony, On July 29, 2020 at 17:32

I don't know about you, but I panicked a little when it came to choosing who should marry us. What if they tell too many jokes? What if they're too serious and look grumpy in the photos? To me it was...

Wilda, thursday 30-Jul-20 6 188
Amelia
Photo Inspiration
Amelia of Plan a wedding, On June 30, 2020 at 10:11

I don't know about you, but I have spent a lot of time on Pinterest since getting engaged. A lot. I stumbled upon these photos and knew right away that I wanted to recreate them on our wedding day....

Vinod, thursday 2-Jul-20 14 223
Amelia
Suit Tips
Amelia of Wedding fashion, On June 15, 2020 at 07:57

Future hubby is planning on going suit shopping with one of our fashionable guy friends this week. To maintain the element of surprise I'm not going (my inner control freak isn't happy but oh well!) I...

Ashley, sunday 28-Jun-20 7 145
Amelia
Bouquet Help
Amelia of Plan a wedding, On May 8, 2020 at 10:53

Happy Friday everyone! Due to circumstances (that shall not be named) I am now wanting real flowers for my bouquet to support a local business. Can you help me decide? Based on my Pinterest board of...

Elly, thursday 18-Jun-20 33 471
Amelia
i ❤️ Online Shopping
Amelia of Wedding fashion, On June 10, 2020 at 13:25

Is anyone else loving the ability to shop for wedding stuff online? This morning I ordered my earrings and bracelet from Olive & Piper, and Canada Post just delivered my wedding ring from Etsy! I...

Amanda, sunday 14-Jun-20 12 248
Amelia
Thankful Thursday
Amelia of Plan a wedding, On June 4, 2020 at 10:55

Lately we have all needed a little extra help and support as a lot about our wedding plans have had to change. Is there anyone (a vendor, family member, friend, or even wedding wire user) who you want...

Vinod, saturday 6-Jun-20 6 123
Amelia
❤️Love in the time of Corona❤️
Amelia of Before the wedding, On April 6, 2020 at 13:41

What is everyone doing with their fiance or new spouses while you're stuck at home together? Are you having movie marathons, learning to cook together, or trying not to commit murder? Taylor and I...

Darren, tuesday 28-Apr-20 33 580
Amelia
199 days to go!
Amelia of Plan a wedding, On March 17, 2020 at 21:48

Only 199 days left until our wedding! Does anyone have any exciting wedding news or something they're looking forward to? I feel like a lot of us are stressed with all the uncertainty and chaos so...

Alix, friday 20-Mar-20 18 218
Amelia
Registry Inspiration
Amelia of Before the wedding, On February 16, 2020 at 10:35

My fiance and I have already lived together for years, so we don't need a lot of traditional housewares. We've been building a wishlist of some items we would like (hello sodastream) and put a few...

Tolu, wednesday 4-Mar-20 13 238 1
Amelia
Fall Brides and Grooms
Amelia of Plan a wedding, On February 17, 2020 at 20:13

We ran into friends while registering for gifts yesterday and while talking about the wedding they said "October! That'll be here so soon" Are there any other Fall couples out there who are starting...

Veronica, tuesday 18-Feb-20 12 129
Amelia
Only 8 months to go!
Amelia of Plan a wedding, On February 2, 2020 at 10:45

I woke up this morning and my very first thought was "8 months from today!!" In 8 short (!) months I marry my best friend! We've got a lot of planning done and to-dos crossed off but there is still so...

Beatriz, friday 7-Feb-20 19 187
Amelia
Invitation Overload!
Amelia of Plan a wedding, On January 13, 2020 at 19:26

I wanted to take a minute to welcome to all the new nearlyweds to the Wedding Wire community! I don't know where you're at with planning, but my fiance and I are about to pick our invitations in the...

Michelle, wednesday 15-Jan-20 22 291
Amelia
Planning Milestones - Time for Cake!
Amelia of Wedding reception, On January 7, 2020 at 21:03

I love cake. I get extra excited for birthdays and weddings and baby showers because there will be cake. I promised my fiance that we would pause the wedding planning over the holidays and now we are...

Allison, monday 13-Jan-20 17 157
Amelia
Couples getting married on 2/october/2020 in New Brunswick
Amelia of New Brunswick, On October 25, 2019 at 18:33

Hey October 2, 2020 buddy! My fiance Taylor and I have been together for 10 years and are (finally!) getting married in a small ceremony in New Brunswick.

Amelia, wednesday 6-Nov-19 2 54

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics