Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amelia
Master October 2020 New Brunswick

Thankful Thursday

Amelia, on June 4, 2020 at 10:55 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 6
Lately we have all needed a little extra help and support as a lot about our wedding plans have had to change. Is there anyone (a vendor, family member, friend, or even wedding wire user) who you want to thank with a shout-out?

I am beyond thankful for our photographer. Her name is Emily with Glow Videography and she has gone above and beyond since day one. I emailed her a few weeks ago to talk about how our plans were changing and she quickly responded with a phone call to let me know her availability for 2021 and reassured us that she would still capture our small ceremony/elopement this year too. We ended up adding several hours of extra coverage (which we are happy to pay for) and she didn't charge us for the added 2 hour round trip travel for our reception next year and has hinted about throwing in some extras too. When I hung up the phone I felt a huge wave of relief and gratitude, more than one less thing to worry about!
Please take a moment to share your thankful thoughts!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on June 6, 2020 at 18:56
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Great idea for shout outs as a gratitude to show appreciation towards others.

• Gloria
    Expert October 2022 Ontario
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Biggest shoutout would go to almost all our vendors from Liberty Grand, to All Seasons Weddings, Jenna at Polka dot Papershop, SDE weddings, best for bride, AB Limo, Right Choice Linens. Can’t say enough good words about how they have all handled the situations
  • Alexandra
    Frequent user February 2022 Quebec
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    All of our vendors have been really awesome but I want to highlight two in particular. Our venue is Canvas Reception Loft in Montreal and they have been so accommodating, they didn’t pressure us at all to make a decision and allowed us to take our time and postpone when we were ready. They also are keeping our fees the same even though their fees may increase by year.
    Our photographer, Julia-Garcia Pratt has also been so amazing. She’s so genuine and sweet, and when we told her which dates we were considering for our postponement she held all of them for us! Her photos are also absolutely beautiful.
  • Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am hugely thankful to my maid of honour, she has been here since day one, endlessly listening to my fears and woes. The number of times she has picked up the phone to video chat with me because she knew something was off with my texts, and then just let me either scream in frustration at her or cry at her. The best support system ever. I am sure I sound like a broken record at this point but she continues to show up everyday for me!

As well, our photographer who has become a good friend since we met her last year. Very encouraging and helpful with insight!

• K
    Devoted August 2021 Nova Scotia
    Kl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Such a nice sentiment! My vendors have all generally been awesome but I want to give a huge shout out to my venue, the Prince George Hotel. We stood to lose a lot of money if they didn’t cooperate but luckily they were amazing. The quality of customer service I’ve received makes me even more excited to host my wedding there. My heart aches for couples with stingy and unaccommodating venues!

And a special mention to the entire WW community - you are heaven sent!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I want to say thank you to every single one of my vendors and my venue for being so patient and accommodating during this crazy time in the world. I was so scared that I would have to start all over again looking for vendors but they've all switched to our new date of next year with no hassle and no extra cost.

Summerhill Pyramid Winery - Nicole (Event Sales Manager)

Mountain Peak Weddings – Pastor Wayne Laurie

Lasting Memories Weddings and Events – Katelynn Harris (Wedding Coordinator)

Kakes By Kathie – Kathie

Lichon Photography – Jessica Lichon

Makeup By Kelsey Brynn – Kelsey Allmark

Let’s Dance DJ – Dan Wilson

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics