Catherine

'Petawawa', Ontario · From October 2019

Happily married 🎉

October 2, 2021

930days 16hrs
Marsha
Invitations vs e-vite
Marsha, On September 21, 2020 at 16:16

I am all about invitations but at the same time it can be pricey. I think paper invitations set the mood of your wedding where as electronic invites maybe a good idea save on cost. What do you ladies...

Jasmine, monday 9-Nov-20 42
C
Your two cents on eloping details
Catherine, On October 15, 2020 at 16:53

We were supposed to get married with a big wedding on October 3 this year, but covid happened. We are now in the mist of planning our elopement. We are using the same priest, church, photographer and...

Vinod, friday 16-Oct-20 4 90
Vanessa
Family members that are far away .... what are you doing for your wedding?
Vanessa, On September 30, 2020 at 10:14

Hey everyone! The last couple months have been just crazy and I was just wondering, how many of you are dealing with family members that live far away and need to travel for your wedding? Are you...

Hannah, monday 19-Oct-20 11
C
Postponed wedding date leads to replanning everything
Catherine, On July 29, 2020 at 18:12

After choosing to postpone our October wedding to 2021 4 weeks ago now we still haven't heard from our reception venue. We are panicking and starting to replan everything. Our other vendors are being...

Catherine, wednesday 29-Jul-20 4
C
Vendors Contacting You during Covid-19
Catherine, On May 7, 2020 at 14:23

Hi, Our wedding date is October 3 this year. So far none of our vendors have even contacted us. I do realize that there are weddings sooner than ours they maybe focused on.... But for folks with...

Alexandra, monday 18-May-20 12 207
Kayla
Do i need appetizers?
Kayla, On March 12, 2020 at 13:41

We are having our ceremony at 4:00 (same location as the reception) which will lead right into cocktail hour. Cocktail hour will be 5:00-6:00, while some family members join us for photos. We expect...

Catherine, wednesday 18-Mar-20 9
Kadi
Wedding party!
Kadi, On March 15, 2020 at 20:17

So my FH and I have four people each in our wedding party. But I have a good friend who I have grown close with over the last year (its my FH friends wife) so I was thinking of adding her. I'm worried...

Ashley, friday 20-Mar-20 8
Tolu
Vendor Etiquette
Tolu, On March 17, 2020 at 23:38

Hey everyone! As I am starting to get quotes for different things, I've noticed that some vendors have no email etiquette. For example, I emailed a vendor about hair and I asked if she had a price...

Ashley, thursday 9-Apr-20 22
Amelia
199 days to go!
Amelia, On March 17, 2020 at 21:48

Only 199 days left until our wedding! Does anyone have any exciting wedding news or something they're looking forward to? I feel like a lot of us are stressed with all the uncertainty and chaos so...

Alix, friday 20-Mar-20 18
Jacqueline
Wedding dessert
Jacqueline, On January 28, 2020 at 00:32

Hi all! 😊 I'm planning on making my own cupcakes for my wedding. I have invited approximately 115 people. We will have a dessert served with dinner (apple crisp with walnuts/cranberries.) How many...

Ashley, tuesday 4-Feb-20 7
Karlee
Late night snack
Karlee, On January 29, 2020 at 10:29

What did everyone do or who catered your late night wedding snack. I’m in Moncton area. I don’t have access to the kitchen. It’s winter so no real way to store food or BBQ style etc. Food truck?

Emily, tuesday 17-Jan-23 35
C
Bridesmaid Dresses
Catherine, On January 29, 2020 at 09:23

Has anyone ordered dresses off of Unique Vintage before? To save my Mom the stress I'm hoping to order the bridesmaid dresses off there instead of her having to sew the bridesmaid dresses.

Ashley, monday 3-Feb-20 6
C
Canadian Gift Registry ideas
Catherine, On January 22, 2020 at 15:26

Hi! I'm wondering what people's thoughts and experiences have been with the various options for gift registries in Canada. Long winded note below The Bay and Bed Bath & Beyond seem quite popular,...

Catherine, saturday 25-Jan-20 11
C
Decor
Catherine, On January 22, 2020 at 23:26

Has anyone incorporated a Scottish/Celtic/Highland theme into their reception decor? I'm struggling with decor ideas for table centerpieces. We'll be using various tartans for table runners. My FH...

Amelia, sunday 26-Jan-20 10

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics