Skip to main content
Kenna
Kenna

Halifax, Nova Scotia ยท From August 2019

Just a simple romantic control freak trying to plan everything as quickly as I possibly can, and not for lack of planning time!

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

September 16, 2023

393days 20hrs : 42min
Kenna
Coronavirus Concerns
Kenna, On March 28, 2020 at 10:04

Hey all, I know there's a larger discussion in the plan a wedding tab but I thought it would be nice to have a smaller one more contained to our locale. So, my wedding is planned for September 12th,...

Emilie, wednesday 13-May-20 5
Megan
Covid-19 Wedding Cancellations & Rebooking
Megan, On March 17, 2020 at 11:10

Hi all! Well we've officially had to cancel our April 4 wedding. Our venue is closed for events, our caterer is quarantined, and both our parents are high risk. We're still going to try and legally...

Linttvar, sunday 14-Jun-20 87 1
Mallory
Wheelchair Accessible Venues?
Mallory, On February 26, 2020 at 09:23

Hi Everyone! I'm looking for advice on finding a wheelchair accessible venue for the ceremony & reception in Nova Scotia. Most places I've found are only accessible to a point, and would only...

Emilie, sunday 10-May-20 6
Lynnie
Traditional or Twist: Throwing Rice?
Lynnie, On February 17, 2020 at 09:05

Will you exit your wedding in a traditional shower of rice? Or are you adding a fun new twist (or completely tossing out) this exit tradition?? Traditional or twist? ๐ŸŽ‰ Photo from My Confetti...

Ashley, tuesday 10-Mar-20 24
Cliodhna
Poll: What will your bridesmaids carry?
Cliodhna, On March 5, 2020 at 09:05

Do you like when bridesmaids carry traditional floral bouquets? Or would you prefer they are given something a little different? Vote below for your favourite! ๐Ÿ“ธ: A: Photo by Samantha Joy B: Photo...

81%

63 votes

4%

3 votes

9%

7 votes

3%

2 votes

3%

2 votes

Why did you choose ""?

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.
Last vote tuesday 28-Jul-20 23
Stephanie
Hair pieces??
Stephanie, On March 10, 2020 at 14:06

Does anyone have any suggestions for hair pieces. Similar to this?

Stefanie, wednesday 11-Mar-20 7
Lynnie
Are you DIYing your wedding day hair and makeup?
Lynnie, On February 24, 2020 at 09:05

Will you do your own hair and makeup for your wedding day? Or are you hiring a pro to help you primp?? Will you have an expert handling your hair and makeup? Or will you DIY on your wedding day? ๐Ÿ’„...

Nicole, thursday 28-May-20 34
Kenna
Falsies or lash extensions?
Kenna, On March 10, 2020 at 12:20

I've been thinking a lot about whether I should get lash extensions the week of my wedding or if I should just wear false lashes for the parties. I've always had a hard time putting on false lashes...

Alyshea, monday 20-Apr-20 5 100
Kenna
Satin Ribbon Flowers
Kenna, On January 27, 2020 at 13:38

I have seen all of these awesome DIY projects on how to make roses, carnations, all sorts of flowers, usually only using satin ribbons, a lighter, and hot glue! Has anyone ever tried these, or used...

Amelia, monday 27-Jan-20 4
Stephanie
Diy cake
Stephanie, On January 2, 2020 at 08:18

I feel like this is an awful idea when I think about the week before. I'm making my own decoration and hiering someone for the backdrop and hanging fabric, I'm doing my bouquets and all the flowers in...

Celine, thursday 27-Aug-20 33
Kenna
Couples getting married on 12/september/2020 in Nova Scotia
Kenna, On November 10, 2019 at 20:28

Hello, all! My name is Kenna, and I will be getting married to my partner Savannah on September 12th, 2020, like you! This whole wedding planning thing is stressful, as I'm sure you all know, and I...

Karley, saturday 4-Jan-20 10
Kenna
diy Bouquets- where did you get your artificial flowers?
Kenna, On November 10, 2019 at 20:26

I've been thinking of doing my own wedding bouquets and I think silk flowers will be best, especially since I like to plan FAR in advance (307 days to go!) and could buy them piece by piece over a...

Ashley, friday 15-Nov-19 5

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics