Skip to main content
Jennifer
Jennifer

Bathurst, New Brunswick · From May 2019

Want a simple but elegant rustic wedding.

Happily married 🎉

July 17, 2021

1011days 4hrs
Jennifer
Virtual wedding
Jennifer, On November 28, 2020 at 08:33

Hey all! A friend of mine asked me this question about having a virtual wedding, honestly never thought about it. We have a few people that we would like to have at our special day, just unsure if...

Linda, wednesday 30-Dec-20 9 1
Jennifer
Wedding planning
Jennifer, On November 3, 2020 at 08:01

Hey all! Hope with all that is going on that you are all not on edge about your wedding plans, my fiance and I were considering postponing for another year, decided to keep our date for next July. As...

Jennifer, sunday 8-Nov-20 11
Jennifer
Ceremony Decorations vs Reception Decorations
Jennifer, On July 12, 2020 at 09:54

Hey all! So my fiance and I decided to stop at our place for the ceremony yesterday to see what we would possibly be able to do for decorations, now I have a few ideas in mind. I am still left...

Jennifer, monday 13-Jul-20 6 1
Jennifer
Small Ceremony vs Dance
Jennifer, On June 22, 2020 at 12:25

Okay, So as my Fiance and I were talking we only want a small intimate wedding, that being said we are only looking at possibly 30 to the ceremony, including our wedding party, which makes up 10...

Ashley, sunday 28-Jun-20 11
Jennifer
Officiant
Jennifer, On June 22, 2020 at 12:43

So, as I was going through my list of things to do, came across our officiant. Now I know normally people would feed the photographer, is this the same when it comes to the officiant? OR any one else...

Ashley, sunday 28-Jun-20 14
Jennifer
Let's talk food!
Jennifer, On May 21, 2020 at 10:33

So, if you had the option of wanting a buffet, but you favorite restaurant was not available to cater to your event, would you and you guests go to the restaurant if they reserved a room just for...

Jennifer, saturday 13-Jun-20 17
Jennifer
Transportation
Jennifer, On May 30, 2020 at 09:24

So, as I know this may be a last minute thing to think about, it is something I am curious about as well in advance! What all are you guys rolling up in for your big day!? I actually have no idea what...

Jennifer, tuesday 2-Jun-20 22
Kelly
Wedding dress timeline and budget
Kelly, On April 21, 2020 at 16:05

We were already planning to get married Sept 2021 prior to COVID happening, so I hadn’t looked or tried any dresses on. However I just started browsing and noticed their are currently significant...

Jenn, tuesday 24-Nov-20 19
K
Tell me about your venue!
Kl, On May 13, 2020 at 20:36

Can I just say I’m so happy I found the WW community! Especially with the crappy hand we’ve been dealt. Chatting with everyone has been great, and has also made me so curious to learn more about your...

Jennifer, thursday 28-May-20 39
Cassie
Wedding Dresses
Cassie, On April 8, 2020 at 10:37

Hello brides Let’s share our dresses on this post to bring some positivity back into our bridal experiences! Here is me in mine! 🥰

Grance, monday 8-Jun-20 45
Jennifer
Plates & Cutlery
Jennifer, On April 17, 2020 at 11:19

Hey there! I am curious as to what to use for the plates and accessories (cutlery & glasses/cups) for the dinner. I am thinking disposable, but at the same time do not want to come off as tacky to...

Jennifer, thursday 23-Apr-20 13
Jennifer
Paper Lanterns
Jennifer, On April 18, 2020 at 07:37

Hey all! We would love to use lit paper lanterns for the ceiling decoration(mainly white & various sizes), we are more than likely just going to implement some regular balloons with those..... I...

Amelia, saturday 18-Apr-20 1 61
Jennifer
Bridesmaid flowers
Jennifer, On February 3, 2020 at 08:38

Hey all! My Wedding is next summer, I am debating on whether or not the bridesmaids will have flowers or not, what are your thoughts? If so I was just thinking on some babies breath.

Jennifer, wednesday 5-Feb-20 6
Jennifer
Centerpieces
Jennifer, On May 19, 2019 at 07:23

Looking for simple baby's breath center pieces, we are not going with real candles either. Right now our colors are Main, brown, cream, with accents of grey and royal blue. Thinking about adding a...

Jennifer, wednesday 22-May-19 7

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics