Sharla

Lethbridge, Alberta · From April 2019

Happily married 🎉

July 23, 2021

1013days 17hrs
Sharla
Budget Woes
Sharla, On February 3, 2020 at 19:50

Did anyone else come into this whole wedding-planning thing with what was (apparently) a completely unrealistic idea of how much weddings cost?! Anytime we looked at something wedding related it was...

Katelyn, thursday 6-Feb-20 20
Monique
DIY Playlist
Monique, On February 2, 2020 at 20:44

So my fiance and I decided to make our own playlist since we didn't think that many people would dance and we don't have enough money in the budget for a DJ. We've got about 6.5 months until our...

Tracy, wednesday 11-Mar-20 34 3
Charlotte
Videographer
Charlotte, On February 3, 2020 at 17:54

I’m in the process of researching vendors for my and my fiancé’s wedding and I keep thinking of videographers. Is anybody else thinking of hiring one or just not gonna get one, I don’t know

Amanda, thursday 13-Feb-20 28 1
Sharla
Future Spouse Bragging
Sharla, On January 20, 2020 at 17:45

There seems to be a lot of people on here who are struggling with getting their FUnturned Spouse involved with the wedding + planning. So I wanted to make a thread dedicated to those who are having an...

Elizabeth, monday 17-Feb-20 30
Geneviève
Dresses - Inspo and share your own!
Geneviève, On January 27, 2020 at 17:09

Dress shopping is a notable experience for brides to be, except sometimes it can seem so daunting. Where does one even start!? This thread is a great place to share everything all about the dress!...

Amanda, friday 21-Feb-20 56 1
Karlee
Late night snack
Karlee, On January 29, 2020 at 10:29

What did everyone do or who catered your late night wedding snack. I’m in Moncton area. I don’t have access to the kitchen. It’s winter so no real way to store food or BBQ style etc. Food truck?

Emily, tuesday 17-Jan-23 35
Sharla
Mini Moon ideas?
Sharla, On January 20, 2020 at 17:31

We are planning on doing a mini-moon right after our wedding (early July) and then a bigger honeymoon during the winter! Our mini moon will be somewhere more local and cheaper. Then our honeymoon we...

Sharla, friday 31-Jan-20 8
Celeste
Post wedding blues - Am I the only one?
Celeste, On January 22, 2020 at 18:16

Hi everyone, Sorry the title was suppose to be post wedding blues! I got married in Aug 31, 2018. It was the best time of my life, I love every moment of it, yes it was super stressful and almost...

Goomba, saturday 24-Oct-20 15
M
First dance song - help!
Megan, On January 21, 2020 at 20:18

Hi everyone! So I feel like I made a post similar to what I’m going to talk about now but that just goes to show that this is still an unresolved issue LOL... so my FH and I are really struggling on...

Hank, friday 14-Feb-20 19
Madisyn
Who will be standing next to you on your big day?
Madisyn, On January 14, 2020 at 08:15

Welcome all engaged couples! 💍 Maybe you've recently gotten engaged and you're eager to ask your squad to stand by your side at your wedding, or perhaps you're just around the corner from walking down...

Madisyn, wednesday 22-Jan-20 11
Sharla
Couples getting married on July 3, 2020 in Alberta
Sharla, On January 20, 2020 at 17:52

Hello everyone! My fiancé and I are so excited to be getting married this summer! We love traveling, board games, and just spending time together. We recently went to Europe for 4 weeks! Our house is...

Cliodhna, tuesday 4-Feb-20 1 49
Samantha
Walk Down the Aisle
Samantha, On January 8, 2020 at 11:20

I'm in a situation where I'm not really sure how to go about walking down the aisle. My situation is that, while my dad has always been in my life he never really raised me in the traditional sense....

Sharla, monday 20-Jan-20 10
Samantha
Looking for Processional ideas with mixed genders on both sides!
Samantha, On January 14, 2020 at 15:58

My Fiance and I are getting married later this year and we have both decided to have the people who mean the most to us on our own sides instead of switching, so my brother is among my 'wedding party'...

Samantha, wednesday 5-Feb-20 10
Britt
Lake Louise honeymoon
Britt, On December 31, 2019 at 20:56

So we are getting married 07.18.20 & we are just starting to think of possible a honeymoon. Someone suggested that we go to Lake Louise. We have 2 small boys so I don't really want to be gone too...

Kelly, thursday 30-Jan-20 23
S
Photographer
Sarah, On January 9, 2020 at 23:15

Hey guys! So we are looking for a photographer in Calgary for around $1500, but going through all the vendor pages is exhausting. Does anyone have any suggestions?! Thanks in advance! -Sarah

Sharla, monday 20-Jan-20 5
Wotherspoon
Ordering wedding invitations
Wotherspoon, On January 17, 2020 at 19:52

Has anyone ever ordered their wedding invitations, and noticed after they've already received them that there is a minor error, that doesn't impede on any information it just looks off. What did you...

Wotherspoon, monday 20-Jan-20 13
K
Customer Service Pet Peeves
Kara, On January 19, 2020 at 10:40

Wondering if any other brides are experiencing less-than-stellar customer service from any of their vendors/wedding dress store etc? I am an organized person who likes to get things planned early as...

Stefanie, wednesday 5-Feb-20 36
Stefanie
Return address stamp
Stefanie, On January 17, 2020 at 12:13

Has anyone ordered a return address stamp? If so where from and how did it turn out? I am thinking I will be hand addressing all our invitations but I thought the stamp for the back of the envelope...

Gloria, monday 20-Jan-20 18
Sharla
Wedding invitations for undisclosed location
Sharla, On October 15, 2019 at 20:10

My fiancé and I are getting married in early summer next year. We have booked a venue and are excited about it! Our venue however is not one we want people to know where it is. We are going to provide...

Nelly, thursday 17-Oct-19 6 871

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics