To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner September 2024 British Columbia

Looking at information on my something old item

Justine, on June 22, 2024 at 17:26 Posted in WeddingWire 0 3
Looking at information on my something old item 1

Looking at information on my something old item 2

Looking at information on my something old item 3
I'm looking for information on this thing called a Bridal Knot. It holds rings. This is my something old. This was found in my grandmothers things after she passed away. Its believed it was my great grandmothers before. I was looking to see how old the bridal knot really is and more information on them as well as the history. But unfortunately haven't had luck finding any information on this at all googling and looking on different sites nothing comes up that I see. Looking to find out more about them and hoping someone here might have that information as it seems nobody anywhere talks about them or knows about them. Thank you.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Justine, on June 28, 2024 at 00:35
  • J
    Justine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for the idea I live in northern bc and I grew up in Okanagan till I was 14 my grandmother is from Kamloops and I have asked around lots and reverse google searched with pictures.
  • J
    Justine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I live nowhere near my family did where this was from and I've asked the brides in my local area and nobody has heard of it I'm in a small town I know most brides and people in my area. The local groups I know everyone on them non know anything google doesn't know anything figured I should post here as it covers more people in different areas.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Justine possibly post in your local wedding sell/swap groups on facebook. You might have some like with a few brides that have some insight with what you're looking for

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics