Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Anna
Newbie March 2024 Ontario

Wedding day of co-ordinator

Anna, on July 2, 2024 at 00:43 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 2
Hello! My wedding day is approaching in September 2024 and I’m wondering if I should hire a day of wedding co-ordinator? Basically I need someone to help set up some simple decor at the hall but I didn’t want to spend a lot and also someone to be a point of contact with vendors … does anyone have suggestions ? I know this may sound cheap but I didn’t want to spend more than $300 for just a day of co ordinator- anyone have suggestions ??? Thank You!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on July 4, 2024 at 11:15
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would post in your local wedding sell/swap groups on facebook!

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It's going to be really hard to find someone at that rate, especially in Toronto. Very few experienced wedding professionals will work with you for a full day coordinating your event, as well as all the pre-wedding prep, for that low of a rate. You might get someone new trying to jump into the industry but if you have to hold their hand throughout the process during your event on top of everything else you're dealing with, is it worth it?

If you're just looking for someone to do general labour (ie setup your space, decorate), your venue might be able to provide that. Wedding coordinators are meant to be a point person to lead and operate the flow of your day.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics