Alyssa

Caledon East, Ontario · From February 2019

Happily married 🎉

October 22, 2021

937days 1hrs
Megan
I’m searching for a song to walk down the isle to
Megan, On July 16, 2020 at 12:41

My fiancé and I have been together since high school. We fought through a year of being apart when we went away to school we then moved in together and supported each other though four years of...

Laura, wednesday 22-Jul-20 11
S
Wedding Songs
Sarah, On January 30, 2020 at 17:10

Wedding songs that are gorgeous for walking down the isle. No swearing though, my pastor is conservative! Need ideas!!!! Comment below ❤️

Taylor, monday 28-Sep-20 14
L
Bridal Shower Gift Opening
Liarra, On September 10, 2019 at 15:29

Just curious as to what everyone is doing for their bridal shower gift situation. Most that I’ve been to the bride opens the gifts in front of the guests and someone jaunts down who gave what for...

Alyssa, thursday 16-Jan-20 24
Brittany
Advice
Brittany, On January 8, 2020 at 16:56

Am I just over thinking or do I have a right to be upset? Officially started putting together the guest list and my spouse had already more then I have I’m a small family of less then 10 and he’s born...

Tracy, tuesday 4-Feb-20 24
Cliodhna
What’s been your least favourite part of planning?
Cliodhna, On November 11, 2019 at 09:05

Planning a wedding is definitely not a walk in the park! If you could hand over one aspect of planning entirely to another person, what would it be? Be honest! What’s been your least favorite part of...

Melissa, monday 25-Nov-19 22
Cliodhna
Do you plan your wedding at work?
Cliodhna, On November 11, 2019 at 09:05

Are you guilty of planning your wedding during work? Do you find yourself drawn towards Pinterest researching centerpieces and other decor inspirations? Have you ever worked on your guest list when...

Melissa, monday 25-Nov-19 23
Karolynn
Couples getting married on 17/october/2020 in Ontario
Karolynn, On March 17, 2019 at 12:31

Congratulations to all of you!

Syerra, tuesday 4-Aug-20 19
Kelsie
Bridal (or Wedding) Shower Prize Gifts/Favours
Kelsie, On September 23, 2019 at 09:44

Me again! My mom and my FMIL are getting together in the next few weeks to start planning my bridal shower. My mom wants some input from me however for the bridal shower prize gifts and favours....

Ashley, tuesday 24-Sep-19 20
T
Videographer worth it?
Tabitha, On September 9, 2019 at 11:11

Did any of you guys hire a videographer? And do you think it’s worth it? Any suggestions on who to hire if you’ve hired one?

Tabitha, monday 4-Nov-19 25
Brittany
diy Centre Pieces
Brittany, On August 15, 2019 at 12:33

Hey ladies & gents! I’m trying to create a rustic-industrial themed wedding. For the engagement party and bridal shower centre pieces we’re making these tree log slices to hold flowers and a...

Ashley, tuesday 24-Sep-19 8
Brittany
Cutting Costs
Brittany, On August 13, 2019 at 09:46

Hey guys! I am looking for reasonable ways to cut down on costs for our upcoming wedding. Any advice would be hugely appreciated! Thanks in advance

Amanda, tuesday 7-Jan-20 30
Lindsay
Advice: Early or Later Wedding
Lindsay, On August 1, 2019 at 17:11

Hi all, I need some advice. My fiancé and I have our venue booked for our ceremony and reception for April 18, 2020. Both events are taking place at the same venue. Right now we have the Lakeside...

Lindsay, thursday 15-Aug-19 12
Lynnie
What part of your wedding day are you most excited for?
Lynnie, On June 7, 2019 at 11:34

Happy Friday everyone!!! Let's talk about the fun stuff! What part of your wedding day are you most excited for? Is it the moment when you'll walk down the aisle? Saying your vows? Sharing your first...

Bianca, wednesday 3-Jul-19 13
Joey
Secret or Sharing? - Your wedding favours
Joey, On June 3, 2019 at 08:26

Have you showed off the favors you'll be giving to your guests? Do you want to surprise them on the day? Or are you skipping favors all-together? Are you telling your guests about your wedding favors,...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 26
Kelly
Transportation
Kelly, On June 3, 2019 at 11:26

This is the one thing that I find absolutely mind boggling! I don't have a clue what we're doing for transportation to and from the wedding venue! I got a quote back from a limo company and they...

Sam, thursday 25-Jul-19 29
Lynnie
Change your venue or change your wedding date?
Lynnie, On May 27, 2019 at 09:05

This one's tough!! Would you rather change your wedding date and keep your venue, or change your wedding venue to keep your date? Which would you choose? Next Question: Add twenty guests or cut...

BunnyBride, tuesday 30-Jul-19 37
Lynnie
First look or wait until you walk down the aisle?

Would you rather do a first look and get your pictures out of the way before the ceremony? Or wait so the first time you see each other is walking down the aisle? Photo from Mountainscape Weddings in...

Ashley, wednesday 21-Aug-19 52
Lynnie
Add twenty guests or cut twenty guests?

If you had to choose right now - would you rather add twenty more guests to your guest list? 💌 Or cut twenty guests?? ✂️ Next Question: Videographer or a second photographer? Back to the Beginning:...

BunnyBride, tuesday 30-Jul-19 42
Sharlene
Transportation after the reception
Sharlene, On May 25, 2019 at 13:19

Are you making arrangements for your guests with local taxi companies to take them back to their hotel after the reception or leaving that up to the guests to take care of?

Janaya, tuesday 28-May-19 17
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - The month when you got engaged
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:26

Did you know that winter is the most popular time for engagements? "Engagement season" takes place through the winter months (what better way to celebrate your love than snuggling up with your future...

Toni Rose, saturday 7-Sep-19 51
Sarah
Live band vs DJ disagreement
Sarah, On May 22, 2019 at 21:29

So I want a DJ for the wedding because I want the variety of music they can offer and because it’s cheaper. My fiancé on the other hand really wants a band. And he is being stubborn because he’s...

Amanda, friday 24-May-19 10
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Number of guests
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:24

Canadians like a big party! The Global Wedding Report discovered that the average guest list size in Canada was 154. How many guests are you inviting? Is your guest list smaller or larger than the...

Alexandra, tuesday 28-May-19 58
Flora
Booking the Venue
Flora, On May 19, 2019 at 19:47

How far ahead did everyone book their venue and how many did you consider before choosing. We have had our hearts set on one but Im wondering if we should check out a couple before settling. Thanks

Kelly, wednesday 22-May-19 43
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - The month when you’ll get married
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:23

Though in years past the summer months had been the most popular time to get married, that has shifted. September is now the most popular wedding month in Canada. 20% of couples are having a September...

Alexandra, tuesday 28-May-19 50
Sarah
diy decor - when to start?
Sarah, On May 19, 2019 at 13:47

Our wedding isn’t until August 2020 but I already want to start getting stuff and putting things together. Am I too early? Lol. How far ahead did you guys start making your decor?

Amanda, friday 24-May-19 28
Lauren
Engagement Party - is a backyard BBQ okay?
Lauren, On May 16, 2019 at 16:55

Hi everyone! My FH and I would like to have a very casual BBQ in our backyard next month as our engagement party. Our thought is to buy some wine and beer, meat and veggies for the BBQ, and serve...

Lauren, wednesday 5-Jun-19 23
Joey
Fiancé(e) Friday! - three words to describe your proposal
Joey, On May 10, 2019 at 08:05

Give us a glimpse into your "I do" moment by sharing a description of your proposal. If you had to describe your proposal in just three words or less, or three emojis, which would you choose? Photos...

Shyrelle, tuesday 21-May-19 42
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers - How long had you been dating when you got engaged?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:11

How long did you and your partner date before you got engaged? Photo by Isle + Oak Photography in Coquitlam BC >>Click here to go to the next question - How many hours a week do you spend on...

Kathleen, thursday 16-May-19 46
Sheena
Cancelling Wedding and Eloping
Sheena, On May 16, 2019 at 11:54

So we're almost two months away from the wedding and I really want to call it all off and elope instead. It was our original plan and tickets to where we wanted to go are cheap. We had the whole thing...

Rachael, saturday 18-May-19 12
Alyssa
Help! We need a Hashtag!
Alyssa, On May 14, 2019 at 09:41

I am struggling to come up with creative hashtags for our fall October 2020 wedding! (I know its far, but the more time to think the better!) Groom: Stephen Pietrangelo Bride: Alyssa Behenna So Far:...

Cliodhna, monday 20-May-19 4
Elizabeth
Stationary
Elizabeth, On May 14, 2019 at 16:28

Hey ladies and gents, i am wondering where everyone got their invites? we are on a budget and hoping not to spend a ton on stationary. i was looking on vista print but they didn't really have what i...

Bianca, tuesday 21-May-19 15
Alyssa
Wedding Dress Shopping
Alyssa, On May 14, 2019 at 13:53

My wedding isn't until October 2020, when should I start making appointments. How long is the average process? I'm still trying to lose weight so that I can feel good about myself when I do end up...

Madisyn, tuesday 21-May-19 11 142

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics