Skip to main content
Sheena
Sheena

Duncan, British Columbia · From December 2018

I am 36, a mom of two little boys and now two step-daughters, and I am super excited to be marrying again.

Happily married 🎉

March 20, 2022

761days 10hrs
Alex
Chefs Delight
Alex, On January 23, 2019 at 20:25

Question for all you brides! Anyone have experience with CHEF’S DELIGHT? My fiancée and I went to a bridal show last week and won a culinary demonstration with Chefs Delight. They say we get a bridal...

Petrina, wednesday 26-Apr-23 41
Amie
Jewellery with strapless gown??
Amie, On July 12, 2019 at 23:26

Hi everyone! My wedding is August 3rd and I’m wearing the dress pictured - the skirt will be worn for the ceremony only. I’m wondering what I should do for jewelry. My mom passed away in 2016 and I...

Sheena, sunday 11-Aug-19 26
Sarah
i got my dress!!!!!
Sarah, On August 3, 2019 at 17:13

It was the second dress I tried on lol love it!! I thought I would cry but I didn’t lol I am so happy and want to show everyone!

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 115
Jennifer
My diy Invitations
Jennifer, On April 22, 2019 at 14:39

Finally....DONE! Love them and they go perfectly with the rustic theme of our wedding. Thankfully most will be hand delivered. Not sure yet of what the cost will be to ship the rest. Hopefully I won't...

Rachel, sunday 5-May-19 20
Tyanna
Favours
Tyanna, On June 16, 2018 at 19:22

What's everyone doing for favours? Hubby and I hike and camp all the time and love the outdoors, so we bought a huge bag of wildflower seeds and are making hundreds of seed bombs for people to give...

Sheena, thursday 28-Mar-19 32
Casey
Favours!
Casey, On March 6, 2019 at 09:25

Have you ever been to a wedding where people have not done favours? Were they missed by guests? I am contemplating not doing favours because nothing is really jumping out at me that I think guests...

Andrea, monday 13-Jan-20 29
Maria
Making my own cake?
Maria, On December 21, 2016 at 15:11

So I've been thinking about making my own cake.. just not sure yet if it would cost more to get it made or a DIY instead. I love decorating cakes? anyone else making their own cake?

Alycia, friday 25-Jan-19 18
R
Wedding Cake
Rachel, On June 22, 2018 at 04:20

Is anyone planing on making their own wedding cake?

Erin, saturday 26-Jan-19 13
Chelsea
Man of honour
Chelsea, On January 10, 2019 at 22:39

I am considering having my brother as my “man of honour” as well as my male cousin in my wedding party. I know it’s usually all girls so I would love some feedback as these are the closest people to...

Katrine, tuesday 30-Jul-19 27
Sheena
Second marriage
Sheena, On January 17, 2019 at 15:32

Hi all, Anyone else here planning a second (or more) wedding? I'm so excited to be planning again! How are you making it different this time around? What are you doing that is similar? How are you...

Finch, tuesday 2-Apr-19 12
Lynnie
What was the first decision you made for your wedding?
Lynnie, On January 17, 2019 at 13:05

What was the very first decision you made about your wedding? Was it then when or where? Was it who would be in your wedding party? Did you have your first dance song already locked down? What was the...

Kaisha, thursday 7-Feb-19 28
Katherine
Second Marriages
Katherine, On February 3, 2018 at 12:00

Does anyone have any unique suggestions for a second marriage for myself and my fiancee? Something to incorporate bringing together 2 families. Thanks.

Sheena, thursday 17-Jan-19 5
Joey
Do you plan your wedding at work?
Joey, On May 14, 2018 at 08:42

It's time to confess whether wedding planning has taken over your life! When no one is looking at your screen, do you sneak peaks at cake designs, place orders for your decor pieces, and check the...

Samantha, friday 29-Oct-21 40

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics