Xandra

Quebec, Quebec · From November 2018

Happily married 🎉

November 2, 2019

1630days 16hrs
Brittany
Mom wants to throw a bridal shower
Brittany, On February 7, 2019 at 13:15

We have already had an engagement party. My step sister threw it. Everyone except my mother was in attendance. At the time her and my step dad were amidst a very turbulent divorce. I was the one who...

Vinod, friday 8-Feb-19 8
Xandra
Seating: Each Side to Themselves or Intermingled?
Xandra, On February 1, 2019 at 14:13

Greetings all! You have been so helpful to me in the past that I'm back with another question! In your seating at the reception, do you have the tables divided by family? Divided by relationship...

Natasha, sunday 3-Feb-19 15 304
Lynnie
Sweetheart Table? Or Head Table?
Lynnie, On February 1, 2019 at 13:05

Where will you sit at your wedding reception? Are you going to join the whole wedding party at a big head table? Or will you and your brand new spouse have a sweetheart table for two? Sweetheart...

Bianca, wednesday 6-Feb-19 23
Xandra
Wedding Favours - Necessary?
Xandra, On January 31, 2019 at 16:12

So at our wedding we are offering fully paid food service, open bar, entertainment, etc. Is it absolutely necessary to have wedding favours? If so, do you have any ideas on low-cost options? We've...

Bianca, tuesday 5-Feb-19 14
Xandra
Couples getting married on 2/november/2019 in Quebec
Xandra, On January 31, 2019 at 13:56

Hey there! For those of you also getting married on this fabulous day, or even this month, what will your big day look like? In my opinion, you picked the perfect date, but what do I know?

Joey, monday 4-Feb-19 1 45
Lynnie
What has been the hardest wedding decision to agree on together?
Lynnie, On January 31, 2019 at 13:05

Have there been any parts of your wedding that you and your future spouse have had trouble agreeing on? Whether it's something big like the size of the guest list or where to get married, or a smaller...

Robyn, thursday 14-Feb-19 24
Leanna
Hair Accessories
Leanna, On January 31, 2019 at 11:08

Where did everyone go to buy hair accessories? I'm thinking I want either some kind of sparkly headband or mayyyybe a tiara (I cringe a little as I feel that may be too princessy for me). I'm wearing...

Peggy, friday 1-Feb-19 17
Emily
DIY Bridal Bouquets
Emily, On January 31, 2019 at 11:25

I am looking to make mine and the bridesmaids Bouquets from artificial flowers. we are paying for the wedding our selves and cutting cost as much as we can. whats every one thoughts of fake flowers...

Carolyn, saturday 2-Feb-19 14
Katrin
Anyone else thinking of having an active + adventurous honeymoon?
Katrin, On January 18, 2019 at 11:36

My partner and I are quite active and LOVE to travel. We went to Spain for 3 weeks 2 months into meeting because we clicked so well. We both don't really care for resorts and want to be as friendly to...

Kaisha, thursday 7-Feb-19 12
Lynnie
What colours are you using in your wedding decor?
Lynnie, On January 3, 2019 at 13:05

What colours are you using throughout your wedding decor? Share your wedding colour palette!! Photo from Bigfoot Custom Shoes in Calgary Photo from Rocket Fireworks in Etobicoke, ON

Elizabeth, sunday 3-Feb-19 62

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics