Skip to main content
Amanda
Amanda

Norwood, Ontario · From August 2018

City girl meets country boy. And so begins their love story.

Happily married 🎉

October 10, 2021

900days 12hrs
Samm
Flower Girl dresses
Samm, On July 14, 2019 at 16:18

Hi everyone! I have been looking and looking for flower girl dresses and have not been able to find any that we like. Any recommendations on where to look? We would like to stay away from ordering...

Taylor, friday 19-Jul-19 12
Carla
Hair Trial
Carla, On May 20, 2019 at 14:36

I don’t live in the city I’m getting married in and traveling there with my schedule is going to be tight leading up to the wedding. My hair is simple, just curls and a braid going around. Is it...

Donna, saturday 8-Jun-19 15
J
Camo
John, On March 1, 2019 at 23:18

Need ideas where to get camo for groom and groomsmen vest and ties and....

Allison, thursday 9-May-19 4
Amanda
Potluck vs. Buffet caterer
Amanda, On February 7, 2019 at 22:25

Hey all! Thought I’d pop in here and get other opinions. I have a heated issue in my planning process about the “FOOD” section. I have been looking at caterers (nothing fancy) to do a buffet style...

Maria, tuesday 12-Feb-19 17
Allison
October Weddings!
Allison, On October 30, 2018 at 12:48

This is for anyone getting married, or has gotten married in October (of any year!). What is your date? We're getting married October 19, 2019! What made you decide to do October? For us, October is a...

Allison, wednesday 7-Nov-18 12
Samm
Tent Rental how to fit everything into a tent
Samm, On October 4, 2018 at 20:32

Hi!!!! We are having an outdoor wedding we have arranged to have the big white tents they are 40X40. I am worried that they will not be big enough for my wedding of 110 people that 11 tables of 10,...

Brittany, sunday 7-Oct-18 4
Livv
What's worth the money?
Livv, On September 25, 2018 at 15:28

Bride on a pretty tight budget (aren't we all lol). Originally I didn't plan on spending the extra money on a videographer (too extravagant), decorator (I plan on doing it mostly myself) or DJ (a...

Jennifer, wednesday 26-Sep-18 16
Shawna
Picking a date
Shawna, On September 18, 2018 at 19:43

So Im trying to pick a date... harder then I thought. I went to my local farm and saw these pretty pumpkins with flowers inside for Center peices now I’m thinking of a thanksgiving wedding. But the...

Amanda, wednesday 19-Sep-18 7
Amanda
Cricut machine
Amanda, On September 16, 2018 at 14:31

Hey, other diy brides! Just looking for some opinions on the Cricut machine before making the investment. It would be possibly used for other occasions other than the wedding, as I tend to do diy...

Rekramer, tuesday 2-Oct-18 14
Ashley
Wedding venue searching
Ashley, On September 13, 2018 at 01:32

Hi everyone! I have recently started my wedding venue search. I went to the Toronto bridal show a few days ago and got a few venues that I haven’t seen online through my searches on wedding wire or...

Robyn, monday 26-Nov-18 8
Kay
Colouring Your Hair Before Wedding?
Kay, On September 7, 2018 at 12:55

I could stand to add some colour/depth to my hair. My concern is a botched hair colour job. My wedding is in 3 weeks. Should I make the effort to go this weekend, and if I have a problem, I have time...

Jennifer, tuesday 11-Sep-18 11
Sophie
Tip or no tip?
Sophie, On September 6, 2018 at 23:46

Do we tip for makeup and hair trial or just on the big day? Or not at all? I'm pretty clueless for that.

Stephanie, friday 7-Sep-18 6
Joey
Autumn colour palettes
Joey, On August 31, 2018 at 08:05

August is nearly over and Autumn is just around the corner. Fall couples - this is your time! Let's see those Autumn color palettes! Photo by Macy Yap Photography in Vancouver

Jessica, wednesday 5-Sep-18 9
R
Looking for Budget friendly rustic venue!!!
Rebecca, On August 24, 2018 at 11:44

Hello! I was hoping someone would have suggestions for a budget friendly rustic themed wedding venue that holds smaller weddings. We have a tight/strict budget and because of that we are keeping the...

Sarah, sunday 10-Mar-19 4

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics