Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Samm
Newbie October 2019 Ontario

Flower Girl dresses

Samm, on July 14, 2019 at 16:18 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 12
Hi everyone!

I have been looking and looking for flower girl dresses and have not been able to find any that we like.

Any recommendations on where to look? We would like to stay away from ordering online.

TIA!

12 Comments

Latest activity by Taylor, on July 19, 2019 at 16:23
  • Taylor
    Devoted October 2021 Alberta
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Any bridal shop will have them but also larger/fancier childrens stores will also have a few choices.

• Amanda
    Curious October 2021 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Depending when your wedding is... Children’s Place has beautiful dresses around Christmas time and Easter/Spring time or look in the clearance.

Really depends on your style or vision
  • Hélène
    Devoted September 2019 Alberta
    Hélène ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We got ours at The Bay...managed to get it on sale too!
  • Kay
    Beginner September 2019 Ontario
    Kay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    David’s bridal was a great choice but you have to have enough time to wait on delivery. They told me 3 months for my flower girl dresses. That was cutting it too close to my wedding date.
    I eventually ordered on line at JJ’s House. Cute dresses but the shipping cost was a bit more than expected.

Flower Girl dresses 1
  • Megan
    Curious July 2019 Alberta
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Rae's Closet- Based out of Edmonton is where I got mine. Super stylish and cute. You can browse all options online and visit the store or contact her and she will make them and then you pick them up.

• B
    Beginner October 2019 Manitoba
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My Flower Girls dress was found at Winners! $24.99! It’s a traditional white flower girl dress. We had to check often but we eventually found one!
  • Marissa
    Expert August 2019 Ontario
    Marissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    One of my flower girls got hers from Dillard's. I believe they're an American store, so you would have to order from online, but they do have some really cute dresses for little girls and tweens.

Flower Girl dresses 2
  • Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    There is no sears in canada anymore they closed last year in January. So unless she orders online that's no good. Even David's bridal is having issues at the moment. So many stores are failing because of the online boom.
  • Jacalyn
    Newbie August 2019 Ontario
    Jacalyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The Bay! They have the cutest dresses and if you get them on sale, as low as 30-40 dollars
  • R
    Devoted November 2019 Quebec
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I agree with Bianca they have some really cute dresses. My favorite thing is that some come in the same colors as the bridesmaid dresses which is really cute if your getting you bridesmaids dresses there you get the same colors for the flower girl.

Depending on the age you can check Sears too.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Check sales at your local bridal stores? If you are not super picky there are some good dresses on sale racks!
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    David’s Bridal! I found a super cute one there that was only $50. The quality is nice and it has a ribbon tie back so it can be adjusted depending on how big or small the flower girl is.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics