Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Samm
Newbie October 2019 Ontario

Tent Rental how to fit everything into a tent

Samm, on October 4, 2018 at 20:32 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 4
Hi!!!!

We are having an outdoor wedding we have arranged to have the big white tents they are 40X40. I am worried that they will not be big enough for my wedding of 110 people that 11 tables of 10, having the bar, dj and a buffet style dinner.

Wondering if anyone else has had a wedding in this size tent with about the same amount of people? How were you able to fit everything/everyone??????

4 Comments

Latest activity by Brittany, on October 7, 2018 at 15:17
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I found this Tent Size Calculator online... It's actually quite in depth, and you can specify exactly what needs to fit in the tent.

Looks like 40x4o may be a bit too small if you have a buffet/dance floor/DJ... but you could always get a smaller "add-on" tent for the buffet, bar or DJ.

• Amanda
    Curious October 2021 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am doing a tent as well, I’m doing a 40x60 with a smaller tent for buffet and bar or 40x80 haven’t decided but if you just search tent layouts and your size on Pinterest it will give you layout ideas if that hopefully helps.

• E
    Expert December 2018 Ontario
    Emma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Is it possible to have a separate tent for the buffet?
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My cousin had 2 40x40s for the tables and people set up beside each other for a little over 100 people! It was just open in the middle between them so people weren't cut off! She had a separate tent for buffet & bar (much smaller tent) and then another smaller one for DJ!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics