Skip to main content
Casey
Casey

Edmonton, Alberta · From July 2018

I'm 22 years old. I love art, reading,and playing ttrpgs! My instagram is sparklegoblin_ ! My fiancé proposed to me on July 1st 2018 and we have been... View more

I'm 22 years old. I love art, reading,and playing ttrpgs! My instagram is sparklegoblin_ ! My fiancé proposed to me on July 1st 2018 and we have been together for almost 4 years! He's from Scotland and I'm Canadian.

Happily married 🎉

September 7, 2019

1710days 1hrs
Casey
Married!!
Casey, On October 9, 2019 at 17:09

Hey! My hubby and I got married on September 7th! It was rainy and cold the day before and the day after- but the day of was 23 degrees!! (us with our adorable flower girls) So happy!!

Becky, friday 25-Oct-19 17 263
Lussierk00@outlook.com
Something old something new?
Lussierk00@outlook.com, On June 23, 2019 at 10:05

What is everyone doing for their something old something new something borrowed and something blue? Or are you not doing it at all? Basically all I have so far are lots of something news lol. I'm...

Rayanne, tuesday 9-Jul-19 23
Chere-Lee
Incorporating Children into the Ceremony
Chere-Lee, On July 3, 2019 at 15:24

I have 4 daughters from my first marriage. My fiance and I were brainstorming ways of incorporating my daughters into the ceremony - aside from being part of the wedding party (as they already are). I...

Taylor, thursday 11-Jul-19 26
Corabelle
Wedding date
Corabelle, On July 2, 2019 at 15:03

We have to change the date again due to one of my cousins getting married on that exact date we want, but I guess we still have a year. But I'm ready to scream if it has to be changed again

Ashley, wednesday 21-Aug-19 13
Taylor
Favours
Taylor, On July 5, 2019 at 20:35

Im really stumped at what little favors to get for the guests. So far on google the only ideas i liked were cute cookies and little baby plants. The thing about the plants though is im not sure if...

Taylor, friday 26-Jul-19 23
Anne
Wedding & family
Anne, On July 6, 2019 at 10:53

Hi gals! My wedding is October 10,2020. My parents 25th wedding anniversary is October 15,2020 and my mom asked me if they could renew their vows at my wedding... I have mixed feelings about that but...

Anne, tuesday 23-Jul-19 27
Casey
Shoes for Outdoor Ceremony
Casey, On June 21, 2019 at 23:57

Hey everybody! My wedding is on September 7th this year and I can't for the life of me decide what shoes to wear!! It'll be an outdoor ceremony at my grandparent's farm followed by a reception in the...

Sarah, monday 12-Aug-19 36
Casey
Who were you with when you said yes to the dress?
Casey, On July 6, 2019 at 01:34

I was with my step-dad and my brother! My step-dad was actually the one who chose my dress. First sight!First sight 2!When I Bought with Mum! Mine is actually in ivory but the sample was with an...

Sarah, monday 5-Aug-19 12 158
Colleen
September 2019 Weddings!
Colleen, On January 18, 2019 at 09:28

Hi all, I was curious about who else is getting hitched in September 2019! I'd love to hear any details about your wedding plans. For me, I got engaged in August to my best friend. We live in Manitoba...

Seleena, monday 18-Mar-19 34
Casey
Bridesmaids Not Really Excited?
Casey, On October 28, 2018 at 20:42

Hey! I'm feeling kind of frustrated because I don't feel as though any of my bridesmaids are excited to be part of my wedding because when I try to message them all in our group chat I get very little...

Stephanie, monday 29-Oct-18 12
Tori
Walking down the aisle
Tori, On October 29, 2018 at 10:55

So this is a question that I have been putting off but figure - why not survey the rest of the community?? Will you be walking down the aisle with your dad? Will it be both parents? How about you and...

Shannon, monday 29-Jul-19 59
Casey
Getting Help With Planning??
Casey, On July 27, 2018 at 01:17

Hey all! I think I'm going crazy trying to figure out my wedding all by myself with some input from my FH. My mum has been helping a bit but I feel like there is so much that I have to do and not...

Kaisha, friday 27-Jul-18 11
Casey
Dad and Step-dad dance??
Casey, On July 18, 2018 at 23:28

Hey all! So- my step-dad was the person who helped my mom raise me into who I am today, however, my biological dad (who's family I am very close to) and I are finally trying to repair our estranged...

Erin, tuesday 24-Jul-18 10
Casey
Save the Dates vs Invitations or Both?
Casey, On July 7, 2018 at 23:05

Can anyone explain to me if you should have one or both of these and when I should be sending them out? Also what the differences are? It is really confusing!!

Jessie, wednesday 11-Jul-18 10
Jennifer
Surprise Bridal Shower
Jennifer, On July 8, 2018 at 19:54

One of my bridesmaids asked me out for lunch and pedis today and after lunch she took me to my surprise shower! I’m so glad I did my hair and makeup today lol

Jennifer, friday 13-Jul-18 17

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics