A
Amanda

St Catharines, Ontario · From April 2018

Happily married 🎉

October 20, 2018

1143days 16hrs
Lynnie
What's the story behind your first dance song?
Lynnie, On October 16, 2018 at 17:35

Does your first dance song have special meaning or significance? Does it make you think of a specific memory? If so, what’s the story behind it? What song did you choose? Photo from Deer Creek Golf...

Erin, sunday 2-Dec-18 17
A
Reception games?
Amanda, On October 15, 2018 at 22:29

Wedding is in 4 days! Spam me with some reception games..... I've got giant Jenga and a trivia

Bianca, monday 4-Mar-19 1 48
Joey
What did you have custom made for your wedding?
Joey, On October 5, 2018 at 08:05

What special orders did you place for your wedding? Did you have items customized? Personalized? Designed just for you? Did you commission a monogram? Plan out a special present for your SO? Work with...

Brittany, sunday 7-Oct-18 10
Emily
Wedding favours
Emily, On September 21, 2018 at 07:31

What are people’s thougts on them? Are you doing them? If you are/did what did you do, how much did you spend? Did anyone do a donation to a cause instead? Just looking for ideas.

Emily, wednesday 3-Oct-18 74
Joey
If you had an extra $1000 to spend on your wedding, how would you use it?
Joey, On September 7, 2018 at 08:05

If an extra $1000 fell from the sky and into your wedding budget, what would you do with it? Add something? Upgrade something?

Bianca, saturday 29-Sep-18 33
Megan
What is the best type of fabric to use to drape over an arch?
Megan, On August 19, 2018 at 19:29

I really enjoy the look of flowy fabric draped over a wedding arch! What type of fabric did you use?

Holly, monday 20-Aug-18 4
Alie
Cakes
Alie, On August 19, 2018 at 23:23

What does anyone think about cake toppers for the big day?

Alie, monday 20-Aug-18 9
Joey
Did you include your kids in your engagement photos?
Joey, On August 15, 2018 at 08:05

Did you bring your kids along to your engagement photo session? Did they get in on the photo fun? If your engagement shoot was a family affair, show them off! Photo by Natalia Zuk Photography in...

Amanda, wednesday 15-Aug-18 7
Joey
Poses that show off your ring
Joey, On August 8, 2018 at 08:05

I don't know about you, but when it was time for my engagement shoot I had no idea how to pose naturally in a way that showed off my ring. There are so many cute ideas out there, but I hadn't done my...

Petra, friday 10-Aug-18 6
Maegan
To cake or not to cake?
Maegan, On August 7, 2018 at 12:45

So my FH and I were talking recently and we can't get over how expensive a wedding cake is! All we wanted was a 3 tier cake with 2 slabs being plastic or styrafoam and only the top one edible. This is...

Naomi, monday 20-Aug-18 38
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: Our wedding hashtag is ____.
Lynnie, On August 6, 2018 at 10:32

Fill in the blank! What's your wedding hashtag? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: For our first dance, we'll be dancing to ____.

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 27
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: For our first dance, we'll be dancing to ____.
Lynnie, On August 6, 2018 at 10:32

Fill in the blank! What's your first dance song? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: I can't wait to ____ at the reception!

Maegan, friday 24-Aug-18 27
Jade
Vows
Jade, On August 6, 2018 at 19:46

I'm having trouble finding the right words to use to include my daughter and my step son and our son in the vows. I have a picture of what I have so far. Not sure if it sounds ok.

Jade, tuesday 7-Aug-18 4
A
Favor boxes
Amanda, On August 6, 2018 at 22:24

Ordered these cute boxes for wedding favors, they will also double as place cards Need some ideas of what to put Inside them

Stephanie, tuesday 7-Aug-18 4 39
Kaisha
Flower girl?
Kaisha, On August 6, 2018 at 00:03

Who are you using for your flowergirl? I am not sure if we want a flowergirl and if we do I am not sure who to ask.

Bianca, tuesday 14-Aug-18 21
Alexandra
How long have you been together?
Alexandra, On August 2, 2018 at 18:49

So my fiancé and I have officially been together for three years today! I know in comparison to some people that’s really short, and to others it’s been a while so how long have you guys been with...

Maegan, thursday 4-Jul-19 104
A
Countdown is on 80 days to go!
Amanda, On July 31, 2018 at 08:40

Invitations being mailed in morning, vendors selected and deposited paid, 99% of my DIY decor is finished, music is picked, honeymoon booked, shower planned and booked Feel like I'm missing something

Amanda, tuesday 31-Jul-18 6
A
Engagement Photo outfit! All sizes
Allyssa, On July 21, 2018 at 22:21

Hey guys! Okay... so engagement photos are coming up in two weeks... We are going to be doing out shoot in the city, in the old part of, think lots of brick and architecture etc. As my fiancé says,...

Maegan, tuesday 7-Aug-18 18
Lynnie
What wedding decision did you make first?
Lynnie, On July 20, 2018 at 15:48

Think back to those moments right after the engagement... what was the very first wedding decision you made? Did you know exactly where or when you wanted to get married? Did you have a favor or dress...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 31
T
Bride and father dance... country... not sappy
Terri, On July 20, 2018 at 15:57

Sooo long story short my dad and I are on the sensitive side and sentimental songs will make us bawl. So we want to do a more upbeat fun song. We love us some 1990-early 2000 country. any...

Tracy, sunday 22-Jul-18 3
A
Help with Dance song
Amanda, On July 19, 2018 at 21:56

We've got all our special dances songs picked....except one! Maybe two. I need a song for groom with my mom and one for him with his mom (unsure yet if she will be able to attend) The rest of our...

Amanda, saturday 21-Jul-18 4
Joey
How did you decide your wedding theme/style?
Joey, On July 5, 2018 at 08:05

How did you choose your wedding theme or style? Was it before or after you chose your venue(s)? Was it your own creation, or something you and your partner dreamed up together? Where did your...

Amanda, sunday 8-Jul-18 13
Joey
What will your flower girl carry?
Joey, On July 7, 2018 at 14:05

If you're having flower girls in your wedding ceremony, what will they be carrying down the aisle? Will they scatter petals? Carry a special small bouquet or basket of flowers? Will they hold a...

Bianca, monday 9-Jul-18 12
Leah
diy Harry Potter Wedding Invitations
Leah, On June 25, 2018 at 12:17

Since you all seemed to like our DIY STDs so much, I thought it was time to share the DIY invitations we did. Although these were, DIY, they were not cheap to make I used a fabulous template from...

Jennifer, sunday 12-May-19 28 1
Holly
Bridesmaid proposal box
Holly, On June 25, 2018 at 22:38

I took advantage of bath and body works semi-annual sale and 20% off cupon that is out now!! I filled a box with amazing items for each of my bridesmaids.

Holly, wednesday 27-Jun-18 8
Joey
What's your favourite kind of cake topper?
Joey, On June 5, 2018 at 08:05

Are you drawn to a certain type of cake topper? Is there one type that you always seem to gravitate to? What is your favorite type of cake topper? Flowers? Words? Figures? Characters? Something else? ...

Lizmridha, saturday 16-Jun-18 18
Sara
Subscription Boxes?
Sara, On June 5, 2018 at 16:54

Has anyone subscribed to any wedding themed boxes? I'm just trying to decide if I want to get the Miss to Mrs. or The Bride Box. Does anyone have any experience with either? both? Are there others out...

Celine, friday 4-Jun-21 25
Lynnie
Just for fun... which characters would plan your wedding?
Lynnie, On June 8, 2018 at 14:02

Happy Friday everyone!! For a little Friday fun.... So... if characters from the last show you watched were planning your wedding - who's planning??

Geneviève, thursday 14-Jun-18 41
M
Who said i love you first?
Megis, On May 30, 2018 at 03:35

I was the first to say I love you. It was about 7 months in. Wanted to say it a few months before but had a skewed perception about love and relationships before. Funny part was when I told my friend...

AlexAlex, wednesday 11-Jul-18 23
Lynnie
Engagement Session Outfits - Casual or Formal?
Lynnie, On May 28, 2018 at 13:05

How formal (or casual) did you decide to go for your engagement pictures? Did you keep things casual and candid? Dress for a theme? Go fully formal? Or have a few outfit changes to you could have...

Bianca, monday 4-Jun-18 24

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics