Veronica

Burnaby, British Columbia · From March 2018

Happily married 🎉

April 4, 2020

1454days 13hrs
Veronica
Food options for cancelled wedding?
Veronica, On March 18, 2020 at 13:15

Covid-19 canceled my wedding on April 4th. Me and my fiancé are planning on renting a B&B and do a small elopement there. And when things are clear have a party then. Just wondering what brides...

Ashley, friday 20-Mar-20 12
Megan
Covid-19 Wedding Cancellations & Rebooking
Megan, On March 17, 2020 at 11:10

Hi all! Well we've officially had to cancel our April 4 wedding. Our venue is closed for events, our caterer is quarantined, and both our parents are high risk. We're still going to try and legally...

Linttvar, sunday 14-Jun-20 87 1
Veronica
Guests tip on top of the tip we are giving
Veronica, On February 8, 2020 at 19:04

Our venue includes everything so with the minimum spend there is a large tip that goes along with it. We are just worried our guests will tip the bartenders not knowing that we have already tipped...

Tori, monday 10-Feb-20 8
Veronica
Breech of contract
Veronica, On January 13, 2020 at 11:18

Our videographer was referred to us by my bridesmaid. This persons work is really good but he said he would work in our budget. We agreed on a price and signed a contract. We haven’t met the person...

Veronica, thursday 16-Jan-20 6
Veronica
Personal question!!! What are you wearing under your dress?
Veronica, On January 9, 2020 at 11:29

I can’t decide what to wear under my dress

Veronica, tuesday 14-Jan-20 20
Veronica
Where are you getting ready for your wedding?
Veronica, On November 27, 2019 at 01:18

If there is no bridal suit at your venue where are you getting ready? Also where is your groom and groomsmen getting ready? Are the locations close to your venue or close together to save on travel...

BunnyBride, tuesday 3-Dec-19 49
Veronica
Engaged and live with your fiancé(e) already, where will you be staying the night before the wedding?
Veronica, On November 27, 2019 at 01:38

Where will you be sleeping the night before your wedding?

Dawn, monday 2-Dec-19 55
Veronica
What time are you going to check into your hotel the day of your wedding?
Veronica, On November 27, 2019 at 01:32

What time will you check into your hotel the day of your wedding? How early can you check into the hotel the night of the wedding? Who will you get to help you check in and put your bags away?

Veronica, friday 29-Nov-19 21
Natasha
Let’s see those beautiful engagement/wedding rings!
Natasha, On March 26, 2018 at 22:51

This is mine! Show me yours

Stephanie, sunday 24-Nov-19 83
Veronica
What should i do?
Veronica, On March 23, 2018 at 03:24

Me and my fiancé got engaged at the beginning of this month. We are hoping to have our wedding next year may 2019. I need a surgery to replace one of my hips and I haven’t seen a doctor to even say I...

Holly, friday 23-Mar-18 16
Anna
Wedding Cake Recipe
Anna, On March 19, 2018 at 13:15

Hi Ladies, Have any of you ever had a professional bakery use your own family recipe? I love my mom's cake recipes and I was originally planning on making a cake with her for the wedding, however I've...

Brianne, wednesday 21-Mar-18 7
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Indoor or Outdoor?
Joey, On August 14, 2017 at 09:25

Hello everyone! It's a new week, and that means we have prepared a new game for you to play. This week we want to know "What's Your Wedding Style" so we'll be asking you a series of questions. Let us...

Samantha, wednesday 6-Oct-21 102
Veronica
Couples getting married on 8/may/2020 in British Columbia
Veronica, On March 14, 2018 at 04:55

Hello, may name is Veronica and my fiancé’s name is Carlos. We met at an Ace-It cooking program in secondary school. We garaduated, went our separate ways and met again 7 years later.

Veronica, friday 16-Mar-18 2
Joey
Shopping for wedding bands
Joey, On March 6, 2018 at 08:05

How has your experience shopping for wedding bands been? Have you visited many stores together? Did you do your shopping online? Did you buy your rings together, or separately? Was it difficult to...

Paige, friday 11-Jan-19 15

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics