Skip to main content
Ashley
Ashley

Pickering, Ontario · From March 2018

My name is Ashley from Pickering Ontario, and I am planning to get married in a few years on a budget!

Happily married 🎉

September 6, 2020

1328days 9hrs
Ashley
Wedding venue searching
Ashley, On September 13, 2018 at 01:32

Hi everyone! I have recently started my wedding venue search. I went to the Toronto bridal show a few days ago and got a few venues that I haven’t seen online through my searches on wedding wire or...

Robyn, monday 26-Nov-18 8
Ashley
Couples getting married on 6/september/2020 in Ontario
Ashley, On September 13, 2018 at 01:18

Hi guys! Just wanted to say hi to all those getting married on the same day! My name is Ashley and I’m from Pickering. I was wondering if anyone has booked their venue yet? I just started looking for...

Cassie, friday 3-Apr-20 8
Alexandra
How long have you been together?
Alexandra, On August 2, 2018 at 18:49

So my fiancé and I have officially been together for three years today! I know in comparison to some people that’s really short, and to others it’s been a while so how long have you guys been with...

Maegan, thursday 4-Jul-19 104
M
diy Decorations Flower Table Pieces
Megis, On July 8, 2018 at 19:43

Started my DIY decorations. Happy how these table pieces turned out.

Stephanie, saturday 14-Jul-18 24
Janelle
Mixed feelings
Janelle, On July 9, 2018 at 03:16

Hello everyone just need to get my thoughts out thier I feel like I'm that crazy girl already planning our wedding technically we r not engaged I know when and where he bought the ring and that thiers...

Calla, wednesday 11-Jul-18 18
Joey
Let Them Eat Cake! - Fruit vs Chocolate
Joey, On July 9, 2018 at 07:50

The Let Them Eat Cake! quiz will help you identify the wedding dessert of your dreams, so answer our sweet series and make choosing the right dessert a piece of cake!! Do you prefer cakes flavored...

Megann, monday 16-Jul-18 26
Joey
Let Them Eat Cake! - Colourful vs White
Joey, On July 9, 2018 at 07:52

The Let Them Eat Cake! quiz will help you identify the wedding dessert of your dreams, so answer our sweet series and make choosing the right dessert a piece of cake!! Do you prefer cakes which are...

Miav, wednesday 24-Jul-19 28
Joey
Let Them Eat Cake! - Topper vs Flowers
Joey, On July 9, 2018 at 07:58

The Let Them Eat Cake! quiz will help you identify the wedding dessert of your dreams, so answer our sweet series and make choosing the right dessert a piece of cake!! On the top of your cake, do you...

Rayanne, wednesday 24-Jul-19 28
Joey
Let Them Eat Cake! - Buttercream vs Fondant
Joey, On July 9, 2018 at 07:59

The Let Them Eat Cake! quiz will help you identify the wedding dessert of your dreams, so answer our sweet series and make choosing the right dessert a piece of cake!! Do you prefer buttercream? Photo...

Alix, monday 15-Jul-19 26
Joey
Let Them Eat Cake! - Square vs Round
Joey, On July 9, 2018 at 08:00

The Let Them Eat Cake! quiz will help you identify the wedding dessert of your dreams, so answer our sweet series and make choosing the right dessert a piece of cake!! Do you prefer cakes to be...

Rayanne, wednesday 24-Jul-19 26
Ludvis
Wedding signs
Ludvis, On June 12, 2018 at 17:14

Does anyone know of a place to get wedding signs like welcome to our wedding etc in Niagara region on the cheaper side. The original person who was going to make them isn’t trusted as we were supposed...

Vinod, thursday 2-Aug-18 9
Joey
DIY or Buy? - Cake Topper
Joey, On April 16, 2018 at 08:48

We want to know what wedding projects you're taking on by yourself, and which you are leaving up to the professionals. Will the decoration sitting on top of your wedding cake be supplied by your baker...

Geneviève, friday 3-Aug-18 28
Becky
Wedding Guest Book
Becky, On March 23, 2018 at 10:14

Debating if want the book or if want to do something more modern. I have seen multiple idea's people have done in the past. What have you used for a guest signing ?

Rachael, thursday 19-Apr-18 44
Ashley
DIY wood sign
Ashley, On March 15, 2018 at 16:27

Hi everyone! This may be a silly question but I really love the look of this sign (included a picture). So far what I’ve found online is on the pricer side. I was wondering if there I could DIY this....

Vinod, friday 16-Mar-18 4 121

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics