Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ludvis
Ontario

Wedding signs

Ludvis, on June 12, 2018 at 17:14 Posted in Ontario 0 9
Does anyone know of a place to
get wedding signs like welcome to our wedding etc in Niagara region on the cheaper side. The original person who was going to make them isn’t trusted as we were supposed to have several items for the wedding 2 weeks ago and still don’t. We have had to change all of the decor.

9 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on August 2, 2018 at 21:11
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Vistaprint has foam boards or other material to create what you want to say. Check them out.
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out BarnBoardBeauties on Facebook and Instagram. They are out in Ridgeway.

I follow them and have seen them renting out signs for weddings, so unless you want a specific customized sign you can always rent whatever you need

The work looks amazing!!

• Kaye
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Kaye ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got a great one at Hobby Lobby!
  • Ashley
    Beginner September 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ve actually found some wood signs for weddings that say welcome etc at Winners and Homesenese!
  • B
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mama says signs. She is on Facebook and Etsy. I’m ordering a couple signs from her and they are good prices ! I should be getting them next week
  • Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Etsy also does wooden signs. Just narrow your search to Canadian companies and contact the seller to see if they can meet your deadline with the shipping. Most of them are fantastic to work with!

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Love & Lumber from Windsor, ON is amazing! I am not 100% sure if her shipping rates, we have family in Windsor so when we order from her we will just have them pick it up for us but you should definitely check her out. She has a Facebook page love&lumber and she posts lots of her work. Does amazing custom designs!
  • Ludvis
    Ontario
    Ludvis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’m looking for wooden ones. We have rustic theme
  • Catherine
    Frequent user June 2018 Ontario
    Catherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can buy PDF files on Etsy and get them printed at Staples (or another print centre).

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics