Emily

Toronto, Ontario · From February 2018

Happily married 🎉

June 30, 2019

1187days 21hrs
Amy
Sparklers in the gta
Amy, On June 10, 2019 at 17:17

Has anyone found a great place for 36" sparklers in the GTA or available for online purchase with shipping to Canada. Thanks.

Amy, friday 21-Jun-19 5
Becky
How many days left till you're married!?
Becky, On June 10, 2019 at 15:54

I have 96 days left and counting ! I am so excited and just trying to do smaller items which seems to add up. What are you most excited about in the days left leading to your wedding? Whats something...

Amanda, tuesday 25-Jun-19 66
Emily
Wedding Star jewellery
Emily, On January 16, 2019 at 14:06

Hey everyone! Has anyone ever ordered jewellery sets from wedding star? If you did, what was the quality like? Thanks so much in advance!!

Emily, thursday 23-May-19 9
Charlene
Help Finding a Non Denominational Church
Charlene, On February 7, 2019 at 11:43

I need help finding a church for our wedding ceremony. Im Catholic and attempted to get married at my church but because my FH is divorced its too long and painful of a process for us but I still have...

Charlene, friday 8-Feb-19 3
Lynnie
Wedding Dress Designers! Who are you wearing?
Lynnie, On February 7, 2019 at 13:05

Who designed your wedding dress? đź‘° Are you wearing a gown by Stella York, Casablanca, or Allure? Give some love to your dress designer here!! Dress by Stella York Need some dress inspiration? Browse...

Donna Yeung, thursday 2-May-19 26
Becky
Bridesmaid dress issues
Becky, On January 26, 2019 at 17:07

Today I went with part of the wedding party to pick out BM dresses. I had picked out styles I liked and had asked everyone to try these on and if didn’t look good then we could try others. When all...

Emily, monday 28-Jan-19 13
Tori
Custom Ring Roll Call!
Tori, On January 21, 2019 at 16:34

Hello everybody! Who doesn't like to see a nice ring right? Let me see your custom rings!! Here is mine: It is a hear shaped diamond with a thick band. I described what I wanted to my Fiancé and he...

Tori, tuesday 12-Feb-19 30
Gabrielle
Wedding Nightmares
Gabrielle, On January 14, 2019 at 14:36

Am I the only one having these weird nightmares of things going wrong? I even had one where my hair wasn’t done and i was 3 hours late.. another one where my flower girl couldnt show up.

Bianca, wednesday 16-Jan-19 18
Joey
#FianceFriday - Show off your favourite engagement photo
Joey, On December 14, 2018 at 08:05

I hope you’re spending this Friday with your special someone! In honor of #FianceFriday I want to see your favorite photo from your engagement photo shoot. Get ready for all the heart eyes!! Photo by...

Candace, thursday 20-Dec-18 33
Vanessa
dj Help
Vanessa, On November 14, 2018 at 07:55

Hi Everyone! I'm trying to look for a DJ/MC in the GTA that will be about $1000 and keep the party going all night! Hopefully they can also play some Italian tunes for both our families to keep...

Bianca, saturday 17-Nov-18 8
Natasha
Wedding makeup and hair service in Toronto?
Natasha, On November 5, 2018 at 09:37

Hi ladies, I have been looking around for hair and makeup in Toronto/Vaughan? The prices for bridesmaid makeup on average is $80-90 and about the same for hair. Can you ladies share your prices...

Kait, wednesday 19-Dec-18 9
B
When to send save the Dates?
Bianca, On November 1, 2018 at 14:31

Hey Ladies, We Just had our Engagement Photo Shoot done! We are getting married September 21st 2019... when should we send out our save the dates?

Amanda, tuesday 6-Nov-18 12
Kaite
Flowers
Kaite, On October 29, 2018 at 20:17

How far in advance should I be bookong a florist? Wedding is in August 2019, should I be looking at them now already?

Amie, thursday 22-Nov-18 25
Joey
Did you meet your partner online?
Joey, On October 10, 2018 at 08:05

Did you meet your special someone online? Was it love at first click? Who messaged who first? How did they get you to swipe right? Was the start of your relationship analog or digital? Photo by Devee...

Jane, wednesday 7-Jul-21 28
Allison
Engagement Photo Props?
Allison, On October 2, 2018 at 13:01

Did anyone have cool Engagement photo props? Looking for inspiration for next weekend's engagement shoot! We're thinking of having a wedding date sign and I have a scarf to wrap each other in. Who had...

Allison, friday 5-Oct-18 17
Vanessa
guests
Vanessa, On September 24, 2018 at 09:42

Anyone have their reception at Hazelton Manor in Vaughan with only a half hall? How many people did you have? Was the space cramped? My reception is booked for 2019 and I'm having a hard time deciding...

Emily, tuesday 25-Sep-18 8
Joey
Show me your e-pics with pets!
Joey, On September 5, 2018 at 08:09

Did you include your animals in your engagement photos? Pets are undoubtedly a very important part of many of our lives, so it's natural to want them to be included in an engagement photo session....

Emily, tuesday 25-Sep-18 12
Emily
Number of cupcakes?
Emily, On August 8, 2018 at 20:29

Hello lovelies! My fiancé and I are planning on doing cupcakes instead of a cake. We’ll have a small cake for a traditional cutting as well. I’m just wondering if anyone has advice on how many...

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 9
Emily
Hotel morning of the wedding
Emily, On June 22, 2018 at 07:52

*VAUGHAN BRIDES/GROOMS* Hey everyone! My FH and I are getting married next summer in Vaughan, and we plan on getting ready at a hotel (neither family has housing that really lends itself to large...

Jennifer, friday 29-Jun-18 7 141
Emily
Chapels in Gta?
Emily, On February 28, 2018 at 07:55

I’m hoping people are able to compile a list of chapels north of Toronto (Vaughan, Aurora, Markham, etc)... my fiancé and I would like to be married in a chapel but so far only know of the Doctor’s...

Joey, wednesday 7-Mar-18 4 413

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics