Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Charlene
Newbie November 2019 Ontario

Help Finding a Non Denominational Church

Charlene, on February 7, 2019 at 11:43 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 3

I need help finding a church for our wedding ceremony. Im Catholic and attempted to get married at my church but because my FH is divorced its too long and painful of a process for us but I still have a dream of walking down a church aisle. Im looking for a pretty church anywhere from Pickering to Mississauga. Our venue is close to Yorkdale so near there would be great but not necessary. Just desperate to find something so I can get back to the fun of planning Smiley smile Thank you!!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Charlene, on February 8, 2019 at 08:58
  • Charlene
    Newbie November 2019 Ontario
    Charlene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks Emily. Thats exactly what I think we will do. The United churches seem very friendly and responsive which is great.

• Emily
    Curious June 2019 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Try a United or Presbyterian Church. They are far more relaxed in their customs and should allow you to perform your ceremony despite not being a member of their faith specifically
  • Hélène
    Devoted September 2019 Alberta
    Hélène ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Charlene,

I'm not from Ontario so don't know if there's one near where you'd like, but the Unitarian Church may be just the kind of church you're looking for.

Here's a link to the Unitarian churches in Greater Toronto: https://ucgt.ca.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics