Skip to main content
Amanda
Amanda

Fredericton, New Brunswick · From June 2017

This is my second chance at a happy ending and I'm going to do it right but without breaking the bank. We have 3 kids to put through college. Lol Really... View more

This is my second chance at a happy ending and I'm going to do it right but without breaking the bank. We have 3 kids to put through college. Lol Really excited to go on this journey with my better half.

Happily married 🎉

July 28, 2018

2070days 2hrs

Discussions

Stephanie
Registry for money online
Stephanie, On June 21, 2018 at 15:29

Hey everyone! I just wanted to get some opinions on what people have done or are going to do! So I plan on using Wedding Wire to host our wedding website! I have a registry at Bed Bath & Beyond...

Vinod, wednesday 27-Jun-18 18
Lynnie
Splurge or Save: Food?
Lynnie, On August 21, 2017 at 07:05

There's no doubt that food and booze costs will eat up a large portion of your total wedding budget! On average, couples tend to spend anywhere from 20-40% of their budget just on food and drinks!...

Amelia, friday 25-Oct-19 92
Joey
Splurge or Save: Transportation?
Joey, On August 21, 2017 at 08:56

This week's game is all about budgeting. We want to know what wedding items you'll be splurging on, and where you'll be saving money. So... Will you splurge or save on transportation? Will you make...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 85
Lynnie
Splurge or Save: Photography?

A picture is worth a thousand words... and sometimes thousands of dollars Are you splurging or saving on photography? Tell us why and don't forget to include any tips on how to save! Photo by Burnett...

Amelia, friday 25-Oct-19 97
Joey
Splurge or Save: Venue?
Joey, On August 21, 2017 at 08:56

This week's game is all about budgeting. We want to know what wedding items you'll be splurging on, and where you'll be saving money. So... Will you splurge or save on your wedding venue? Are you...

Nelly, tuesday 24-Sep-19 94
Lynnie
Splurge or Save: Attire?

Let's talk about wedding day attire! Wedding dresses and tuxes and suits... oh my! Are you splurging or saving? And why? Photo from Pinterest >>Click here to go to the next question, Splurge or...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 100
Joey
Splurge or Save: Invitations?
Joey, On August 21, 2017 at 09:05

Happy Monday, everybody! This week's game is all about budgeting. We know it's a challenge to figure out where to spend your wedding budget, so we want to know what wedding items you'll be splurging...

Christine, wednesday 17-Mar-21 107
Zoë
I say yes to... this wedding location
Zoë, On July 31, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! We have arrived at the last step! Time to choose your wedding location! Which one would you choose? A. B. Did you like this game? If you have any questions you can always open a new...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 51
Zoë
I say yes to... this wedding invitation

Hello everyone! Since we have almost all the details ready, we must think of the invitations that we will send to our guests. Choose your invitations! A. B. *** pinterest Follow >>I say yes...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 35
Zoë
I say yes to... this wedding cake

Hello everyone! Time for our sweetest decision of the day: The wedding cake! Which one would you choose for your big day? A. B. *** pinterest Follow >>I say yes to... this wedding invitation ...

Jenn, monday 26-Nov-18 38
Zoë
I say yes to... this ring

Hello everyone! We all know how important the ring is... It's only 2 days before the wedding! Choose his ring!! A. B. *** pinterest Follow >>I say yes to... this wedding cake

Rachael, thursday 29-Nov-18 40
Zoë
I say yes to... this wedding bouquet

Hello everyone! We are getting to the end... Now it's time to choose the wedding bouquet! Which one would you choose? A. B. *** pinterest Follow >>I say yes to... this ring

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 37
Zoë
I say yes to... this manicure

Hello everyone! Every detail is important for the big day! What manicure would you choose? A. B. *** pinterest Follow >>I say yes to... this wedding bouquet

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 38
Zoë
I say yes to... to this makeup

Hello everyone! To complete your look for the big day, we need to choose your make up... Which one would you choose? A. B. *** pinterest Follow >>I say yes to... this manicure

Allen, wednesday 5-Dec-18 44
Zoë
I say yes to... this hair accessory

Hello everyone! Are you ready to continue with choosing? Time for some details... What head accessory would you choose? A. B. *** pinterest Follow >>I say yes to... to this makeup

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 39
Zoë
I say yes to... this shoes

Hello everyone! Second important decision to make: shoes Which one would you choose for your wedding? A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I say yes to... this hair accessory

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 37
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Carrying over the Threshold?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:46

Hello everyone! You've arrived at the last question and the end of the wedding night So... Will you be carried or carrying your spouse over the threshold? Or are you skipping this tradition? This...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 92
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Grand Exit?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:38

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Will you have a grand exit? Or are you skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo by...

Amelia, saturday 2-Nov-19 105
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Cutting the Cake?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:31

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to cut the cake? Or are you skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo...

Diana, saturday 12-Sep-20 120
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: The Garter Toss?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:25

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you doing a garter toss? Or skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo by...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 123
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Tossing the Bouquet?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:22

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you tossing the bouquet? Or skipping it? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Bouquet Toss Bouquet Toss Photos from...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 118
Joey
Keep or Skip: Champagne Toast?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:54

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you having a champagne toast at your reception? Or skipping this tradition? A champagne toast can add...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 106
Joey
Keep or Skip: Spotlight Dances?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:50

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to have a first dance with your spouse? Will you have one with your parents? Or are you...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 112
Joey
Keep or Skip: First Look?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:46

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you having a first look, or a first touch? Or skipping them and not seeing each other until the...

Audrey, wednesday 6-Oct-21 127
Joey
Keep or Skip: Something old, new, borrowed, blue?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:42

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to have something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue with you on...

Samantha, wednesday 6-Oct-21 129
Joey
Keep or Skip: Engagement photos?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:34

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! This is a little game to have some fun and to learn about your wedding plans and tastes. Reply in the comments...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 139
Zoë
Interior VS exterior
Zoë, On July 3, 2017 at 06:05

Hello everyone! We are getting to the last question. Would you prefer your wedding to be inside or outside? A. Inside B. Outside *** pinterest If you have any questions, open a new discussion here . ...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 66
Zoë
City VS field

Hello everyone! Almost getting to the end! Did you already think about where your wedding will take place? City or Country side? A. City B. Country Side *** pinterest Follow here >> Interior VS...

Tatiana, tuesday 5-Dec-17 58
Zoë
loose hairstyle VS Up

Hello everyone! What will you do with your hair? Did you already do a trial? Loose or up? A. Loose B. Up *** pinterest Follow here >>City VS field If you have any questions, open a new...

Tatiana, tuesday 5-Dec-17 60
Zoë
nude VS red lips

Hello everyone! Lips, lips and lips. What would you choose nude or red? A. Nude lips B. Red lips *** pinterest Follow here >> loose hairstyle VS Up If you have any questions, open a new...

Victoria, sunday 17-Dec-17 63
Zoë
Sleeveless VS Sleeve Dress

Hello brides-to-be! We continue with the next round of this duet! Do you prefer a dress with sleeve or without sleeve? A. Sleeve B. No sleeve *** pinterest Follow here >> nude VS red lips If you...

Victoria, sunday 17-Dec-17 59
Zoë
Open neckline VS closed

Hello everyone! Second question! What neckline would you choose? Open or closed? A. Open B. Closed *** pinterest Follow here >> Sleeveless VS Sleeve Dress If you have any questions, open a new...

Tatiana, tuesday 5-Dec-17 57

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics