Skip to main content
Alanna
Alanna

Canmore, Alberta · From March 2017

Happily married 🎉

November 12, 2017

2349days 21hrs
Lynnie
What's your Wedding Style? Adults-Only or Kid-Friendly?
Lynnie, On August 13, 2017 at 10:05

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding What style and atmosphere are you going for? Tell us all about it! Will your wedding be.... adults-only or kid-friendly? Adults...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 85
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Buffet or Plated?
Joey, On August 13, 2017 at 14:05

Hello everyone! This week we are discovering "What's Your Wedding Style" through a series of questions. So... Will your food be served buffet style or plated? What about family style, or stations?...

Tina, wednesday 29-Jan-20 78
Lynnie
What's your Wedding Style? Daytime or Nighttime?

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding What vibe and atmosphere are you going for? Tell us all about it! Will your wedding be.... during the day, or lasting all night? Daytime...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 67
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Traditional or Quirky?
Joey, On August 13, 2017 at 13:05

Hello everyone! This week we are discovering "What's Your Wedding Style" through a series of questions. So... Is your wedding going to be traditional or quirky? Do you envision lots of classic wedding...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 72
Lynnie
What's your Wedding *Decor* Style?

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding Will your wedding be....classic, glam, rustic, vintage, modern, boho, or preppy? Give us all the descriptions!! Rustic! Bring on the...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 76
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Destination or Domestic?
Joey, On August 13, 2017 at 12:05

Hello everyone! This week we are discovering "What's Your Wedding Style" through a series of questions. So... Destination or Domestic? Will you head abroad like this couple? Or are you staying close...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 78
Lynnie
What's your Wedding Style? Which season?

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding What style and atmosphere are you going for? Tell us all about it! Will your wedding be....in the spring, summer, fall, or winter??...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 85
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Big or Small Guest List?
Joey, On August 13, 2017 at 11:05

Hello everyone! This week we are discovering "What's Your Wedding Style" through a series of questions. So... Do you have a big guest list or a small guest list? Do you envision an intimate affair...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 83
Lynnie
What's your Wedding Style? Casual or Formal?

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding What style and atmosphere are you going for? Tell us all about it! Will your wedding be....casual or formal? Casual? Photo by Matthew...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 80
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Indoor or Outdoor?
Joey, On August 14, 2017 at 09:25

Hello everyone! It's a new week, and that means we have prepared a new game for you to play. This week we want to know "What's Your Wedding Style" so we'll be asking you a series of questions. Let us...

Samantha, wednesday 6-Oct-21 102
Alanna
My wedding date + alberta
Alanna, On July 4, 2017 at 14:43

For the Love Story Book, My wedding date is Nov 12, 2017 and is in Canmore Alberta

Alanna, saturday 19-Aug-17 4
Zoë
Results: What would you do if...
Zoë, On June 26, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! Time for the results! Majority A Less excitable than your typical bride, she’s always worryingly calm while others around her ask whether she’s selected her venue yet. She spends more...

Samantha, wednesday 17-Nov-21 46
Zoë
Guests wear white to your wedding

Hello everyone! LAST question!! Are you excited to know the results? What if one of your guests wears white? a. I don't care, I look better b. I would get so mad c. I would tell her to leave ***...

Lynn_Wilki, sunday 12-Sep-21 94
Zoë
The first dance song is the wrong one

Hello everyone! We are getting closer... What would you do if the first dance song is the wrong one? a. tell the DJ b. complain to my mom c. get angry with the DJ *** pinterest Follow >>Guests...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 90
Zoë
A Guest gets super drunk

Hello everyone! Next question... What would you do if a guest gets super drunk? a. I would let people take care of him b. I would be a little bit pissed... c. I would be super annoyed *** pinterest...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 91
Zoë
Guests cancel one day before the wedding

Hello everyone! What if your guests cancel one day before the wedding? a. Doesn't matter b. I would be a little bit sad c. I would be so angry!!! *** pinterest Follow >>A Guest gets super drunk...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 93
Zoë
Your future husband wants to invite his ex

Hello everyone! What if your future husband wants to invite his ex to your wedding? a. I don't care b. I would think about it c. I don't think so!!! *** pinterest Follow >>Guests cancel one day...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 96
Zoë
The day before the wedding you get a pimple

Hello everyone! What would you do if you get a pimple the day before the wedding? a. Stay calm b. Try to fix it c. PANIC *** pinterest Follow >>Your future husband wants to invite his ex ...

Stephanie, monday 21-Jan-19 92
Zoë
The night before the wedding

Hello everyone! What would you do the night before the wedding? A. Watch a movie B. Check the little details C. Stress about the wedding *** pinterest Follow >>The day before the wedding you...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 101
Zoë
When will you get married?
Zoë, On June 19, 2017 at 07:05

Hi lovely people! To get to the START. We arrived at the last question of this game! Are you ready to receive your own Love Story Book?! Last question!!! To receive this wonderfull Love Gift you have...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 101
Zoë
What are your initials?

Hi lovely brides-to-be! WIN GAME We are getting closer to the end! Are you excited to win our LOVE story book? What are your initials? *** pinterest Follow >> When will you get married? ...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 145
Zoë
When is your birthday?

Hello everyone! WIN GAME Now a personal question. You want to receive the Love Story Book no? When is your birthday? *** giphy Follow >> What are your initials?

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 145
Zoë
What do you like the most about your partner?

Hi everyone! WIN GAME When u are having a bad day a he gives u one tight hug and all your sorrows suddenly melt away. We all have points we totally love. What do you like the most about your partner?...

Monique, tuesday 2-Apr-19 134
Zoë
Your favorite gift

Hi everyone! GAME WIN The most valuable presents don’t come from the store. They come from the heart and are offered as a reflection of the care and appreciation you feel for your partner. What is...

Kris, thursday 18-Jul-19 139
Zoë
When did he pop the question?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! GAME WIN Next question is a really important one. We want to know. When did he pop the question? *** pinterest Follow >>Your favorite gift

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 149
Zoë
Our song

Hi everyone! GAME WIN Sharing a song with your love is one of the best things in life. Do you have a song with your partner? What is your song? *** pinterest Follow >>When did he pop the...

Stephanie, monday 21-Jan-19 139
Zoë
Our Anniversary

Hi everyone! WIN GAME Are you excited to receive the Love Story Book? We are getting close. When is your anniversary? *** pinterest Follow >>Our song

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 143
Zoë
Our first date

Hello everyone! WIN GAME Next question. We get always excited for the first date. What should I wear? Where should we meet? Tell us... How was the first date with your partner? *** pinterest Follow...

Stephanie, monday 21-Jan-19 138
Zoë
We met...

Hello lovely brides! WIN GAME First question you need to answer... Where did you meet for the first time? Tell us! *** pinterest Follow >>Our first date

Julie, tuesday 16-Mar-21 158
Zoë
Interior VS exterior
Zoë, On July 3, 2017 at 06:05

Hello everyone! We are getting to the last question. Would you prefer your wedding to be inside or outside? A. Inside B. Outside *** pinterest If you have any questions, open a new discussion here . ...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 66
Zoë
City VS field
Zoë, On July 3, 2017 at 06:05

Hello everyone! Almost getting to the end! Did you already think about where your wedding will take place? City or Country side? A. City B. Country Side *** pinterest Follow here >> Interior VS...

Tatiana, tuesday 5-Dec-17 58

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics